PDA

View Full Version : General talk Guidance : Meriton Pitt street

nice-pundi
10-06-2023, 12:35 PM
Hi Sydney boys,

Am visiting Sydney for a few days and staying at Meriton @ Pitt St. Any shop recommendations/WL recommendations for that area ? Much appreciated.

andrewv
10-06-2023, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=nice-pundi;2697706]Hi Sydney boys,

Am visiting Sydney for a few days and staying at Meriton @ Pitt St. Any shop recommendations/WL recommendations for that area ? Much appreciated.

Lots of options.
This one in particular https://www.cbdstylemassage.com.au/

GoldfishMan
10-06-2023, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=nice-pundi;2697706]Hi Sydney boys,

Lots of options.
This one in particular https://www.cbdstylemassage.com.au/

He might as well be living in the shop, it's so close, lol!

nice-pundi
10-06-2023, 09:00 PM
They have a single rate of 180 for the hour. What does that include (I'm from Brissy). Any notable recommendation at the shop ?

cuteguy
10-06-2023, 09:09 PM
There are a few massage shops on Pitt Street facing World Square as well as VIP 69 on Goulburn Street. In Surry Hills and not far (about 15 minutes walk) are a few FS shops.

refokkused
11-06-2023, 11:12 AM
when you think about it, there's not too many shops in the centre of Sydney aye ?

GoldfishMan
11-06-2023, 11:18 AM
when you think about it, there's not too many shops in the centre of Sydney aye ?

Not many brothels at all, but lots and lots of MPs, bro. Not quite sure why the lack of brothels in the CBD. Probably because of council approvals and high rent.

It's all about the ML game in here.
It's either that or private / agency girls.

fted
11-06-2023, 09:53 PM
Not many brothels at all, but lots and lots of MPs, bro. Not quite sure why the lack of brothels in the CBD.
But probably less than 15 mins to the Ginza shops from there.

I'd be going over the road to CBD though. 😊

GoldfishMan
11-06-2023, 10:08 PM
But probably less than 15 mins to the Ginza shops from there.

I'd be going over the road to CBD though. 😊

Ginza is a bit of a hike. I surely wouldn't consider going for if I had to ninja a sesh into my work schedule working in the CBD.

If I legged it, that's 30-40 mins total travel time. Or if I used Uber or cabbed it, I might be able to cut the travel time down to maybe 30 mins flat but that means extra cost for a rather negligible time advantage, let's be honest.

If the old 5-star location was still around, that would've been the closest quality brothel you could get that's actually near the CBD. Near enough to be a viable ninja sesh option, at least.

Unfortunately it is gone now, so sad...

fted
12-06-2023, 12:11 AM
Ginza is a bit of a hike. I surely wouldn't consider going for if I had to ninja a sesh into my work schedule working in the CBD.
He's staying for a few days at the Meriton, so I wasn't necessarily assuming a lunchtime session.

GoldfishMan
12-06-2023, 07:55 AM
He's staying for a few days at the Meriton, so I wasn't necessarily assuming a lunchtime session.

Sorry, my bad, I was assuming he was here for work. Yeah, if he's on hols by all means go to the Ginzas, better value for money.

ColesBag
12-06-2023, 04:07 PM
Hi Sydney boys,

Watch out for those blokes out the front spruiking the shops out the lower end of Pitt. They're shit.

Just go to CBD or SBM which is about 10 minute walk away, you'll be right.

GoldfishMan
12-06-2023, 05:03 PM
Watch out for those blokes out the front spruiking the shops out the lower end of Pitt. They're shit.

Just go to CBD or SBM which is about 10 minute walk away, you'll be right.

CBD new shop is now right next to them. They gotta pick up their game now.