PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tokio studio is back ??

K4D41
11-06-2023, 02:21 PM
Hi guys got this message from old tokio studio number.
“ Tokyo studio come back 12th of June!!!

Many Japanese girls waiting for you !

Please come to shop again😊
Address
378 Sussex street Sydney

Mei- 22 years old 12am -
she is really cute smile 😊 kind and sweet person. Long hair, medium size

Kana- 25 years old 14-
She is natural and boyish style. She love play music and sing 🎤 short hair medium size

Amy- 19 years old 15-
She is student of Japanese UNI. Very white smooth skin. Very shy girl👧
Medium hair and medium size

Please book !”

Hope this is true cuz this is the place that used to go to see kaho and natsu.

GoldfishMan
12-06-2023, 07:58 AM
Hi guys got this message from old tokio studio number.
“ Tokyo studio come back 12th of June!!!

Many Japanese girls waiting for you !

Please come to shop again😊
Address
378 Sussex street Sydney

Mei- 22 years old 12am -
she is really cute smile 😊 kind and sweet person. Long hair, medium size

Kana- 25 years old 14-
She is natural and boyish style. She love play music and sing 🎤 short hair medium size

Amy- 19 years old 15-
She is student of Japanese UNI. Very white smooth skin. Very shy girl👧
Medium hair and medium size

Please book !”

Hope this is true cuz this is the place that used to go to see kaho and natsu.
Wonder what those numbers mean in the descriptions, 14 and 15? Just the girls' numbers?

frisson
12-06-2023, 08:58 AM
Wonder what those numbers mean in the descriptions, 14 and 15? Just the girls' numbers?
Number of daily customers?

Double_Adapter
12-06-2023, 11:11 AM

When they're scheduled to commence?

bummer
12-06-2023, 01:14 PM
When they're scheduled to commence?

June 12 is the advertised start date.

My question is this natsu and co or the business which bought the shop ?

Harp0
12-06-2023, 01:26 PM
Have they got a WeChat id?

Vader
12-06-2023, 01:44 PM
I would say 1400 and 1500 start times

frisson
12-06-2023, 01:46 PM
Great to see more competition. Don't put up with very high prices

$50 for 30 minutes
$65 for 45 minutes
$80 for 1 hour

Prices that most punters can actually afford
There may be a rush to the doors, given it's so centrally located in the CBD and such VFM. Too good to be true?

Hope they continue to expand their business

wachumba
12-06-2023, 01:55 PM

Start time 2 pm and 3pm in 24hr.
Mei's Start says 12am which should be 12pm/midday.

My question is this natsu and co or the business which bought the shop ?

Someone said it was June, the old owner with new staff. None of the old girls.

GoldfishMan
12-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Start time 2 pm and 3pm in 24hr.
Mei's Start says 12am which should be 12pm/midday.

Someone said it was June, the old owner with new staff. None of the old girls.

Thanks for clarifying, bro!

Sher1888
12-06-2023, 05:24 PM
Anyone tried it yet?

What's thier number again. My old favourite shop

K4D41
12-06-2023, 08:36 PM
From what they told me it’s old owner but new shop and new girl. So prob newly renovated but brand new girl.

K4D41
12-06-2023, 08:56 PM
Anyone tried it yet?

What's thier number again. My old favourite shop

Their number is 0402 236 192
It’s one of my fave shop too before. Will miss natsu and kaho.

woodland
12-06-2023, 10:47 PM
Is this joint just massage or FS?

K4D41
12-06-2023, 11:49 PM
Is this joint just massage or FS?

It’s massage shop but some extra on offer. Not sure with all the new girl, what kind of extra they offer. Better check with them.

Mrnice1234
13-06-2023, 01:38 AM
use to be my fave!!!

Cant wait to visit. How are the new girls?

HamishAM
13-06-2023, 11:09 AM
The girls are quite new, so don't expect too many crazy extras right now. They seemed cute though.

I'm sure they will be able to attract some great talent but it will take time.

frisson
13-06-2023, 05:33 PM
The girls are quite new, so don't expect too many crazy extras right now. They seemed cute though.

I'm sure they will be able to attract some great talent but it will take time.

Haven't been yet
Since the place only opened this week, they deserve support, given both the price and location in central CBD

I remember the COVID-19 lockdown start, and I visited the place as possibly the last punt of my life. It was doom and gloom back then

Radoush
13-06-2023, 09:48 PM
Haven't been yet
Since the place only opened this week, they deserve support, given both the price and location in central CBD

I remember the COVID-19 lockdown start, and I visited the place as possibly the last punt of my life. It was doom and gloom back then

Don't worry the lockdowns will be back soon enough

HardCore
13-06-2023, 11:35 PM

Yeah but they are optional now mate.

frisson
14-06-2023, 12:43 AM

Haven't your heard?

We will have the opposite in Australia. The open up wide

We are accepting 200 000 immigrants within a year into Australia, sleeping 3- 5 per room in some cases, as there are no apartments for even Sydneysiders to rent in this place

cuteguy
14-06-2023, 01:22 PM
Haven't your heard?

We will have the opposite in Australia. The open up wide

We are accepting 200 000 immigrants within a year into Australia, sleeping 3- 5 per room in some cases, as there are no apartments for even Sydneysiders to rent in this place

Yes, let everyone in because we need more people and then impose lockdowns again maybe around 2025 when another pandemic is called by the W.H.O. This unelected body that is heavily influenced by donors like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is close to getting the power to order all countries if signed up to this pandemic treaty to impose draconian measures to deal with future health risks or pandemics as well as imposing digital health and travel restrictions. This is not mentioned by MSM which begs me to ask the question. Why is the public not being told by our politicians of what they are planning for all of us?

lynd84
14-06-2023, 01:59 PM
Is there a WeChat ID? Wonder where Natsu ended up at

K4D41
14-06-2023, 03:28 PM

Don’t think they have wechat id and natsu is back in Japan now. Her phone number been long without reply.

lynd84
14-06-2023, 05:26 PM
Damn that’s a shame. Natsu was incredible
Not the prettiest but a tight small body and amazing to fuck

NC3
14-06-2023, 06:21 PM
Yes, let everyone in because we need more people and then impose lockdowns again maybe around 2025 when another pandemic is called by the W.H.O. This unelected body that is heavily influenced by donors like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is close to getting the power to order all countries if signed up to this pandemic treaty to impose draconian measures to deal with future health risks or pandemics as well as imposing digital health and travel restrictions. This is not mentioned by MSM which begs me to ask the question. Why is the public not being told by our politicians of what they are planning for all of us?

---
I am glad to see someone to talk abut the cabal. For the story ... 'they' will not succeed.

NC3
14-06-2023, 06:35 PM
use to be my fave!!!

Cant wait to visit. How are the new girls?

---
will take little time but June knows the field so well, she will bring some great girls soon.

yowser
14-06-2023, 06:36 PM

Wechat ID: tokyostudiosyd
Ph: 0402 236 192

Natsu is in Sydney but works a regular job now.

Joe1956
14-06-2023, 09:18 PM
What is a regular job?

Harp0
15-06-2023, 10:59 AM
Ph: 0402 236 192

Natsu is in Sydney but works a regular job now.

Thanks for the WeChat id, legend!

Joe1956
15-06-2023, 02:58 PM
How old is June?

Single Malt
15-06-2023, 03:06 PM
The last couple of years haven’t been kind to June

cheekypineapple50
16-06-2023, 12:53 PM
has anyone tried the new girls yet?

sukeong
19-06-2023, 07:55 AM
Although there are already tons of JP girls in Sydney. Still pretty interested to see how June’s shop would fare after closing down. She had some genuinely “innocent” inexperienced amateur JP girls under her employment. I remember one of those who look so young and innocent, I felt guilty if I asked for extras, so that session ended up just getting a subpar massage and useless chit chat by young JP amateur lol.

I might cease my long boycott if there are great feedback again.

andrewv
19-06-2023, 09:56 PM
Does this place have a website?

bummer
20-06-2023, 12:51 PM
I am wondering why there are no after reports yet ?

has it been so bad or the reverse and everyone is keeping for themselves ?

Sibon
20-06-2023, 01:03 PM
I am wondering why there are no after reports yet ?

has it been so bad or the reverse and everyone is keeping for themselves ?

Please wait for Miyagi Sensei AF reports.

Meanwhile Wax On Wax Off.

Sher1888
20-06-2023, 08:42 PM
Tried it really good massage and good looking girl with nice tits but won't take off for $80.

June wasn't there, I see a lot of potential just the right girls. I am not really sure it I should tell reception?

Same place, I have missed the days next door. Natsu and Rei was my favourite. There were others ones that was really hot and didn't work much at the time.

I am a loyalists to Stanmore but I just did for the memories.

Lucyfur
21-06-2023, 01:35 PM
There’s a couple new photos on the wechat of FiuFiu

wachumba
21-06-2023, 05:29 PM
The girls in the wechat photos don't look too slim from the shape of their legs.

cheekypineapple50
23-06-2023, 11:48 PM
yea girls arent that great. Decided to do a walk in out of nostalgia and had the most boring session, boring girl, boring massage and handjob in my life. Not worth it especially when extras are charged on top of nude + nhj. Uncomfortable massage beds and no shower. Only worth it if girls are good.

mindboggler
01-07-2023, 12:17 AM
Yes got the same message and went to check out the place as I’ve been there hundreds of times before they closed down. Jun is still the mamasan, she now has a male assistant with her. The place itself stank a bit as if it had been locked up for years (which is probably true) with no ventilation. Wasn’t the fresh airy place it was before.

Was disappointed with the quality of girls, frankly. Mei is very average probably a 4/10 on looks, probably is early 20s, she is one of those that comes to intro and then just stands there expectantly even though I thanked her a couple of times. Finally had to tell her to move on and I wanted to see the other girls. Ai is probably late 20s or early 30s, looks wise 2/10, build okay but she wouldn’t even get a first look from me on the street. Lisa / Haru looks 4/10, again nothing to write home about. Booked Noa who is a cute looking girl, would say 6 or 7 on 10, however very clinical experience, $50 for clothed hj no touching, no other extras. Pretty boring service.

Haven’t seen Mina, Kana and some of the other girls yet but first impressions of the relaunched tokio studio are very underwhelming

mindboggler
01-07-2023, 12:20 AM
Yes prices appear reasonable because they don’t include any extras. But extras now versus what was offered before the place shut down are chalk and cheese

Great to see more competition. Don't put up with very high prices

$50 for 30 minutes
$65 for 45 minutes
$80 for 1 hour

Prices that most punters can actually afford
There may be a rush to the doors, given it's so centrally located in the CBD and such VFM. Too good to be true?

Hope they continue to expand their business

sukeong
01-07-2023, 03:06 PM
Yes got the same message and went to check out the place as I’ve been there hundreds of times before they closed down. Jun is still the mamasan, she now has a male assistant with her. The place itself stank a bit as if it had been locked up for years (which is probably true) with no ventilation. Wasn’t the fresh airy place it was before.

Was disappointed with the quality of girls, frankly. Mei is very average probably a 4/10 on looks, probably is early 20s, she is one of those that comes to intro and then just stands there expectantly even though I thanked her a couple of times. Finally had to tell her to move on and I wanted to see the other girls. Ai is probably late 20s or early 30s, looks wise 2/10, build okay but she wouldn’t even get a first look from me on the street. Lisa / Haru looks 4/10, again nothing to write home about. Booked Noa who is a cute looking girl, would say 6 or 7 on 10, however very clinical experience, $50 for clothed hj no touching, no other extras. Pretty boring service.

Haven’t seen Mina, Kana and some of the other girls yet but first impressions of the relaunched tokio studio are very underwhelming

Cheers. this feedback is super helpful

Danny801
01-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Need Natsu back! She was bangin for fair run of ur money. Heard shes still around so maybe just maybe

Single Malt
01-07-2023, 09:50 PM
June confirmed none of the og girls will be returning.

Still have faith that she can turn things around to the joint it used to back in the day

xboyx
16-07-2023, 03:03 PM
It takes time to recruit and build the business so hopefully you guys will give them more tries
Once they've built up then it'd be good for us punters

asian slayer
16-07-2023, 10:46 PM
Looking forward to this place

noname13131
17-07-2023, 01:08 AM
tried it last time, and totally not worth it IMO.
as other guys said boring and the girls giving bad service

bummer
28-07-2023, 03:11 PM
I am trying to remember whether they had shower or not available for customers. ??

Aphantom
28-07-2023, 10:28 PM
I am trying to remember whether they had shower or not available for customers. ??
Right down the back there is a shower

mindboggler
03-09-2023, 08:26 PM
Since my first few visits to the relaunched shop have seen Mina who is decent although a bit mechanical, and there’s a star 19/20 yo WL who is ex another famous CBD shop who I’m a regular with. (In fact she is now working in at least 2 other shops because she said she needs money)

However the extras being charged are out of control, last week was charged $130 for a bbbj, whereas had always paid $100 before. So I think the girls are basically now ripping off customers so am done with this shop

frisson
04-09-2023, 12:54 AM
Since my first few visits to the relaunched shop have seen Mina who is decent although a bit mechanical, and there’s a star 19/20 yo WL who is ex another famous CBD shop who I’m a regular with. (In fact she is now working in at least 2 other shops because she said she needs money)

However the extras being charged are out of control, last week was charged $130 for a bbbj, whereas had always paid $100 before. So I think the girls are basically now ripping off customers so am done with this shop

That's not good to hear. I won't be visiting
Haven't punted recently because of life costs
Ask up front at the start how much are extras. If extras are this expensive, I would get dressed and leave

fireball
04-09-2023, 01:48 AM
At these prices the shop would be pretty empty. With all the other options around.

bummer
20-09-2023, 02:48 AM
I recently wondered if they open on the weekend and found surprisiingly that they do.

I booked a 1hour session with jun with specifically a pussyslide. Actually I found what I wanted which was a cameltoe slide to completion. I wasn't interested in fucking her, just a bare slide with e cuming outside (not inside).

I gotta say, it was great, she provided exactly what I wanted and very reasonable price considering.

lovely lady, lovely service.

wachumba
20-09-2023, 01:27 PM
I booked a 1hour session with jun with specifically a pussyslide. Actually I found what I wanted which was a cameltoe slide to completion. I wasn't interested in fucking her, just a bare slide with e cuming outside (not inside).

Cost for the pussyslide?

Hsteve
20-09-2023, 04:46 PM
At these prices the shop would be pretty empty. With all the other options around.
Japanese or Korean masseuse charge a bit more compare to others Asian masseuse
Worth the dime if they engaged

snot77
20-09-2023, 06:07 PM
I recently wondered if they open on the weekend and found surprisiingly that they do.

I gotta say, it was great, she provided exactly what I wanted and very reasonable price considering.

lovely lady, lovely service.

How is Jun looking these days?
I remember her from maybe 5 yrs ago, but it's been a long while.

bummer
22-09-2023, 05:32 PM
Jun is a lovey person with a truely fantastic technique.

I loved every part of her, her boobs are nice and firm (not bolt ons).
her pussy tasted devine.
I truely wished she would kiss, but had do with just her pussy to kiss.

I really do not need these young girls, I want I true woman and Jun fits that very very nicely.
I now would not see anyone unless in that shop unless highly recommended personally by Jun and only if she is definitely unavailable.

Soccerfan
23-11-2023, 12:02 PM
Did a walk in here and the young guy said that there’s only 1 girl available (despite all the room doors being open) and she comes in and of course she has her period. Okay girl but I found this out at the flip.

I wonder when shop staff will realise that walk ins are potential regulars and should be given a lineup at the very least. I won’t be back.

frisson
23-11-2023, 12:23 PM
Should you be told before you pay that someone is unwell with period? Not her fault
If this happens do you go back fully clothed and say to the manager that you won't go through with massage. Can have some very ordinary massages in this scenario

I will learn the word 'period/menstruation' in 5 languages, and at all massage shops, politely ask the ML at the start of a punt
If the ML is sick with period, I will stay clothed, return to the desk, and ask manager to find me another alternative

JohnJones
23-11-2023, 12:55 PM
Did a walk in here and the young guy said that there’s only 1 girl available (despite all the room doors being open) and she comes in and of course she has her period. Okay girl but I found this out at the flip.

I wonder when shop staff will realise that walk ins are potential regulars and should be given a lineup at the very least. I won’t be back.

Tried this place once months ago, I have an AR about it in the Private section. Actually tried the place only because the girl was advertised as offering extra services on another forum - turns out it was a fake AR but the girl was pretty good nonetheless. Unfortunately she left and is nowhere to be seen in any other shops.

Latest roster all seem to advertise mediocre looking girls, probably MILFs. Person tending the phone/WeChat is always never in the shop, don't know how they operate businesses like that.

bummer
23-11-2023, 02:49 PM
if your looking for extras start with the girls who used to work @ cbd...
otherwise, when you text on wechat, just ask who will do what you want

T1ooo
13-01-2024, 01:12 AM
i went there today, it was pretty good, alot cheaper than CBD Style and decent service, good to have another place to go to get a bigger range of girls. I did a walk in only 1 girl was aviable so went with it and turned out ok, 2 more punters rocked up as i was exiting so must be getting busy but it was a peak time Friday after work so meh. Its not as nice as CBD but then again its almost half the price so heheh u do what u can.

bummer
13-01-2024, 09:33 AM
i went there today, it was pretty good, alot cheaper than CBD Style and decent service, good to have another place to go to get a bigger range of girls. I did a walk in only 1 girl was aviable so went with it and turned out ok, 2 more punters rocked up as i was exiting so must be getting busy but it was a peak time Friday after work so meh. Its not as nice as CBD but then again its almost half the price so heheh u do what u can.

The place has one shitty shower, the rooms are small and the girls well I have yet to find one (apart from the boss) really up to even CBD standard.

Even the ex-cbd girls are not upto CBD standard.

BUT, of course the price is Not CBD pricing.

T1ooo
13-01-2024, 02:26 PM
for me it was comparable service but a bit different for sure, same old towel blanket massage.

Clothes ON till the flip if you pay the extra $50 includes hand job, i think $30 more for cbj NO BBBJ (could just be the lady not venue)

So a bit stranger but also a ALOT cheaper, less oil was used but prob due to the girl and also just 1 shower but tbh i enjoyed it just ask much as cbd the girl i got made the difference FTW super cute
I will try others out for sure and report back, the room was super small and prison like i agree but once on the table all that fades away

thanatos
13-01-2024, 11:20 PM
Clothes ON till the flip if you pay the extra $50 includes hand job, i think $30 more for cbj NO BBBJ (could just be the lady not venue)

Before Covid, any extras depended on the girl, so I'm willing to believe it remains the same, hopefully,

T1ooo
17-01-2024, 03:29 PM
yes they are back, im gona try hit up a few girls to see what the quality is like for now only done J Nami (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?125192-J-Nami-super-cute-size-0-skinny-pretty-girl-my-Virgin-review-10-10) seen her 3 times in a week addicted to her

il use this thread for general stuffs

blk53
17-01-2024, 04:12 PM
I hope this place won’t become a second monster

nosytt
18-01-2024, 02:03 PM
Is this place open on the weekends? Is there a website?

T1ooo
18-01-2024, 11:56 PM
im not sure on weekends, its hit and miss at this stage best to ask them on we chat, but i dont think they use we chat much on weekends and always a 2 day gap for weekends with no reosters, so may be just by apointment ill have to ask next time.

Sibon
19-01-2024, 11:46 AM
Remedial Massage:
60 minutes - $130

What does it include as many other massage shops only charge $70?

woodland
19-01-2024, 11:46 AM
there was a few not so gret reviews lately so i have shied aawya from thisplace

T1ooo
19-01-2024, 02:04 PM
there was a few not so gret reviews lately so i have shied aawya from thisplace

give it another go, its done well by me, happy to pay less than half the price at CBD, ..

thanatos
19-01-2024, 02:49 PM
Remedial Massage:
60 minutes - $130

What does it include as many other massage shops only charge $70?

At that price range, I’m assuming it includes NHJ. 227 Broadway and Newtown Massage use the same system too, adding the NHJ tip to the overall price.

T1ooo
19-01-2024, 04:40 PM
looks like closed on weekends (if just temporarily till other staff come back not sure)

T1ooo
19-01-2024, 05:56 PM
Yuri is super cute offers good b2b and hj
Koto fuller but also super cute offers dfk cbj hj

Got an intro that they were both in it’s a bit busy get in quick till 8pm or wait till Monday.

Cheers

yowser
19-01-2024, 06:10 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e5sdmtrvihjqcf32lkft1/h?rlkey=zpqqwmrsb6d2bzkqxux28k1w0&dl=0

This dropbox has exclusive photos not seen on Wechat:
- Nonoka
- Yuri
- Koto (newly added)
- Yume
- Miki (newly added)
- Nami

T1ooo
19-01-2024, 07:42 PM
thanks yowser, good stuff!

MDPorto
23-01-2024, 12:59 PM
Looking at the photos for Nami & Yuri ... "Self Masterbation Exhibitionist" - anyone had this service from either?

T1ooo
25-01-2024, 09:11 PM
Looking at the photos for Nami & Yuri ... "Self Masterbation Exhibitionist" - anyone had this service from either?

i couldn't get nami to cum the first time i met her, second time i was having trouble also, and i got the bright idea and asked her to show me how she does it. She is so tiny and i was way too gentle, i saw her rubbing her clip pretty vigorously (more force and area than i would have imagined, little minx) ,.. so second time i saw her i made her cum 3 times, was quite amazing and then we built a bit of a bond from there on getting up to all sorts of no good hehehe, give and you shall get, I will miss her now sadly, off to the farms.

mongerloid2
25-01-2024, 10:20 PM
There's a new girl Airi posted on their WeChat, she's super cute! And the picture shows her full face, which seems pretty rare in this scene.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e5sdmtrvihjqcf32lkft1/h?rlkey=zpqqwmrsb6d2bzkqxux28k1w0&dl=0

This dropbox has exclusive photos not seen on Wechat:
- Nonoka
- Yuri
- Koto (newly added)
- Yume
- Miki (newly added)
- Nami

How did you get these photos? Did reception send them to you?

GoldfishMan
26-01-2024, 09:56 AM
I was going to start an AR thread but got lazy. I'll just put this here.

Broke my semi-retirement to try out this place last evening. Wife was on the rags right when I got horny, so eating "outside pussy" it is then, lol...

Checked on their WeChat and saw that Miki looked like she had my kind of body shape. Leggy proportions and seemed to be quite liberal with services.

The location of this shop is ... Interesting. It's in the middle of a row of shops that are frequented by Asian hotties. The fashion shops usually have some eye candy around, and the internet cafe is quite a popular spot for youngsters, lots of hotties coming and going. I don't know, I quite like this location, I like the idea of banging a girl only a few feet away from other street hotties, lol...

Anyway, in I went through the front entrance with my head held high. Fricking 3 steep flights of stairs to get there, left me wheezing for breathe!

Paid $75 for 45 mins with Miki.

I'm shown to my room. Boy, I don't think I've seen a smaller massage room in my life. There wasn't even enough room to fit the massage table properly! The top and left sides of the table were shunted right up against the walls in a corner, meaning there's no way your masseuse would be able to massage your shoulders from the front.

Miki comes into the room. She was wearing a cardigan over a regular looking dress, didn't do nothing for my libido. Her face looked OK, but I noticed she had bigger teeth. Not crooked, just big teeth.

It being a hot day and I wanted to check the place out, I decided to take a shower. Now the shower in this place, lollll.. ! It's one of those Japanese shower cubicles if you've ever used one. The problem was, it was so worn out and old that all of the labels for operating it have faded out. So I was left with 2 big knobs that moved in weird directions, lots of nozzles pointing at me and a shower head in my hand with no clue how to operate the damn thing! I fiddled with the knobs turning and twisting it this way and that, no luck with getting any water out of anything. Then all of a sudden, I don't know which knob I turned, ALL OF THE NOZZLES STARTED SPRAYING COLD WATER ON ME! Lolll...

I managed to somehow wash my dick and arse that way with soap, then quickly wrapped up in the towel and headed back to the room. Note to self: this place no good for showers!

Back with Miki. That experience in the shower left me with barely a slug between my legs, libido almost completely gone now. So I go face down and she starts with the massage which was not bad. I can tell she was at least putting some effort into it, not half arsed.

Got to chatting. Her English was not bad, able to hold a convo without a problem. She hails from Osaka. I started asking about extras. The price list:
$50 for NHJ
$70 for NHJ + playing with her body
$100 for CBJ
$150 for CFS

I looked at her in her uninspiring dress and cardigan and felt nothing stir in my loins, so I opted for the $70. She strips off and yep, she did have leggy proportions. NOW the slug in my groin stirs. In the words of George Costanza, "I think it moved".

I looked a bit closer at her body and noticed more details: small A cups, a bit of a belly, legs and arse not bad looking. I think I'd give her 5/10 for body.

I got her to lie down and did foreplay on her. She was ok with everything except FIV. She seemed to enjoy DATY but was very muted in her reactions. TBH I was going to opt for CFS upgrade if her reactions were good during DATY, but alas it wasn't enough to get me going. On with the NHJ finish and her technique was OK, knew which parts to rub for maximum effect, got me over the line pretty quickly. 6/10 for service in my book. Points for being liberal, but could've been a lot better if she had been more "engaging".

There you go boys, my half shop-scoping, half AR for you!

mongerloid2
26-01-2024, 10:44 AM
Amazing writeup Goldfishman! I've been eyeing this place (and Miki as well on their WeChat) but I think might wait until they have some new girls where FS is ok.

Sibon
26-01-2024, 11:00 AM
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

dotcumdotinyou
26-01-2024, 01:33 PM
I don't believe it, sibon managed to save up enough of his pocket money for a punt!

I bet his missus and 101 kids are disappointed though...cabbage soup again.

yowser
26-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the review Goldfishman.

"Self masturbation exhibitionist" means she masturbates in front of you while you watch her, Yuri can do it with a vibrator. I didn't know how to write it on the card, maybe "masturbate in front of customer" would be better?

New girls added to dropbox:
- Moe
- Airi

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e5sdmtrvihjqcf32lkft1/h?rlkey=z2jsjfu9ewcfimu7ax3kloyq6&dl=0

Sibon
26-01-2024, 04:15 PM
I don't believe it, sibon managed to save up enough of his pocket money for a punt!

I bet his missus and 101 kids are disappointed though...cabbage soup again.

So you're the filthy beggar who sits on the Chinatown pavement with a tin and a card that says "Please help me to punt."