PDA

View Full Version : Question Cabramatta - woollies carpark

Lord_pete
13-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Hey Della's,
Any scouting reports for "kimmys Remedial Massage" in Cabramatta? Shop is right next to the woollies entrance on Park road.
Super high pedestrian traffic and shop very exposed.

Cheers

cuteguy
14-06-2023, 01:37 PM
Hey Della's,
Any scouting reports for "kimmys Remedial Massage" in Cabramatta? Shop is right next to the woollies entrance on Park road.
Super high pedestrian traffic and shop very exposed.

Cheers

Do some grocery shopping and a stop over for a quick massage. If the misses asks, you have a good reason. Just went to Woolworths!😁

dt333
14-06-2023, 02:14 PM
Pro Tip: try the chicken and chips at Krazybird on the same street as woolies shopping plaza.

aussiegaigin
15-06-2023, 10:14 AM
Don't worry about exposure.

Massage shops are so common these days, very few people will be judgemental. You'll attract no more attention going into here than you would going into Woolies.

1inchguy
15-06-2023, 11:56 AM

Massage shops are so common these days, very few people will be judgemental. You'll attract no more attention going into here than you would going into Woolies.

Quite funny when I take my mum to GP at Cabramatta we pass along few massage shops. Mum would tell me to get a massage to release tension it would be good to release stress too.
Yes mum i will:shout:

wellness
20-06-2023, 07:59 AM
Quite funny when I take my mum to GP at Cabramatta we pass along few massage shops. Mum would tell me to get a massage to release tension it would be good to release stress too.
Yes mum i will:shout:

Lol this is gold.

cuteguy
20-06-2023, 11:59 AM

Not sure about this. Many guys ask about back door entry because they don't want to be seen entering the front entrance.

Mike_23
20-06-2023, 04:15 PM
above is me. ahha

Themysterypi
26-06-2023, 09:20 AM
Did mum also shout the visit? How about on the private health insurance card?

apokalypse
16-09-2023, 05:08 PM
that kimmy place at park road is vietnamese does offer happy ending..i don't like one of the girl tho her accent from the north can't remember her name who give boring happy ending.

okachimachi
16-09-2023, 05:22 PM
i think legit shop this one