PDA

View Full Version : General talk anyone ever had a ML already horny even before she started the massage on you ?

carlco777
14-06-2023, 06:12 PM
i once had a ML who was dripping between her legs. i thought she'd just had a pee but it turns out she was so bloody horny and wanted to put my face between her legs. but i am not one who likes it already wet ; i like to make it get moist gradually

anyone in here claim he/they can get the ML horny by their effort ?

yobbo87
14-06-2023, 07:02 PM
That drip was probably from the guy before you

Lookha
14-06-2023, 09:11 PM
Definitely from the customer before you. He is like the teaser pony on the stud farm.

darkice
14-06-2023, 10:13 PM
Being able to get a ML wet is a huge turn on for me and i don't know if its just me but its not so common.

I do think the longer they've been in the industry then the less likely they will get wet. I spoke to a girl recently who told me that. She said that she can get horny but doesn't get wet anymore. Mentioned the first few months she'd always be wet.

Ace01
15-06-2023, 01:26 AM
the truth is some girls are just easier to get wet than others. As she ages it's harder and harder to get wet even if she is into you. The time of month is also a factor! The longer and more experienced they have been in this game, the easier it is for them to act out (either way)! and yes check to make sure it is not the last guys's cum

carlco777
15-06-2023, 11:40 AM
That drip was probably from the guy before you

she does not offer natural sex, so i don't think so.

NathanA
15-06-2023, 12:01 PM
i think i have had one like this. at Acqua. S****. When she started her massage, it felt almost like my ex touching me for the first time. and it was not the massage type touch. it was the feel-me-up for the first time type of touch. she wasn't a looker by my standards, but that thing stood at attention almost immediately. and this went on for about 15 minutes, and she whispered in my ear if i wanted FS and that it would cost me 4P. i told her that i would have liked to, but i did not bring any more money as i only came in for a real massage and had brought only 2P. by this time she was already straddling me and was rubbing herself against the lobster. ( I think you guys call it pussy slide ? ) she told me that no one had ever rejected her, and i said i did not reject her and would in fact have offered her 6P if i had known she offered this type of service. and then somehow the snake got in, and by her own admission, she said she was too horny to stop now and asked if i could hold it in and not release in her as she is not on the Pill. i told her i would indicate to her if i was about to blow, and thankfully she came first, rolled off, continued on me with her hands and not three seconds, the fountain that followed was truly a sight to behold.

i haven't been back since, in case she wanted to collect on me.

Massageloverbris
15-06-2023, 01:09 PM
I had a sexy Japanese lady before Covid man she was the best. during massage when she got naked and about to get up on table you could see her juice coming out of pussy .. ahh the memories

gco0307
15-06-2023, 06:40 PM
In the past I had an ML I would see monthly, and on a couple of occasions she would admit to being absolutely rampantly horny as soon as we entered the room. Remember her volunteering to me that she just could not help herself and it turned her on stupidly when she massaged a young well built guy (her words, mid 20's) who would get naked but then who made absolutely no efforts to do anymore than get massaged. No movements indicating that he wanted more and due to this she did not push the envelope.

She said it rarely happened when the right guy would come in and then not want anything more. She did say that with one of the guys she could tell he was getting excited as there was an absolute giveaway but she felt that the whole thing was the guy's kink to be naked and massaged but not receive any more and for some reason she could not explain, it so excited her.

Gavinator
17-06-2023, 12:29 PM
not BEFORE, but during. it must have something to do with the way i was touching her

Sunny67
19-06-2023, 05:58 PM
I am confident to say : this story is full of shit

Sunny67
19-06-2023, 05:59 PM
i think i have had one like this. at Acqua. S****. When she started her massage, it felt almost like my ex touching me for the first time. and it was not the massage type touch. it was the feel-me-up for the first time type of touch. she wasn't a looker by my standards, but that thing stood at attention almost immediately. and this went on for about 15 minutes, and she whispered in my ear if i wanted FS and that it would cost me 4P. i told her that i would have liked to, but i did not bring any more money as i only came in for a real massage and had brought only 2P. by this time she was already straddling me and was rubbing herself against the lobster. ( I think you guys call it pussy slide ? ) she told me that no one had ever rejected her, and i said i did not reject her and would in fact have offered her 6P if i had known she offered this type of service. and then somehow the snake got in, and by her own admission, she said she was too horny to stop now and asked if i could hold it in and not release in her as she is not on the Pill. i told her i would indicate to her if i was about to blow, and thankfully she came first, rolled off, continued on me with her hands and not three seconds, the fountain that followed was truly a sight to behold.

I'm confident to say : this story is full of shit.

blacksugar
20-06-2023, 01:03 AM

I completely agree. Lol

miiata
20-06-2023, 01:13 AM

also agree. but then again, when a woman gets horny, who is to say what she can / will get up to ? and she would probably not admit it, taking the secret with her to the grave

exflux
20-06-2023, 01:00 PM
alas, people say anything they want in here. there is no way to verify the truth.

VFlowers
20-06-2023, 02:10 PM

I am confident to say: This whole thread is full of it.

And that particular user can't find a Locanto link, or the opening hours of a popular north side shop by himself. Naming a ML in conjunction with his pubertal fantasies is more proof of his sharp intellect.
Hard to imagine that he would make any ML uncontrollably horny...

carlco777
20-06-2023, 02:45 PM
I am confident to say: This whold thread is full of it.

And that particular user can't find a Locanto link, or the opening hours of a popular north side shop by himself. Naming a ML in conjunction with his pubertal fantasies is more proof of his sharp intellect.
Hard to imagine that he would make any ML uncontrollably horny...

lol. most certainly. varying prices for the same WL/ML, people claiming to have gotten certain services for impossibly small prices or even free, people begrudging others for getting services that they were not given an option to .... i think we could do a movie based on all these.

4FoW2
20-06-2023, 02:59 PM
Oh yeah my "regular" who does "everything" for me at "discounted prices" gets so horny. Last time I rang her up and said I would be dropping in in an hour's time. Unfortunately she was so horny about me coming in, she couldn't wait so she was masterbating furiously and came 3 times before I arrived. Found her curled up in a ball fast asleep when I arrived with her soaked panties drying on the washing line.
What do you mean you don't believe me?

Dr Grafton Everest
20-06-2023, 04:17 PM
My regular gets so horny before I arrive, that sometimes she comes in anticipation. She texted met 5 mins before my last booking was due to start, and asked I wait a few hours so that she could come again. YEMV

Gavinator
20-06-2023, 04:46 PM
My regular gets so horny before I arrive, that when she asked me if i wanted extras and i said no, she offered to PAY me to make her cum.

Sunny67
20-06-2023, 05:09 PM
also agree. but then again, when a woman gets horny, who is to say what she can / will get up to ? and she would probably not admit it, taking the secret with her to the grave

And I'm using my real name as username account on this open public forum to confirm his story is full of crap, I'm neither keyboard warrior nor a bloody 🐱 whisper from his f*kin drugged imagination.

exflux
20-06-2023, 05:42 PM
His story is full of crap and if I'm using my real name as username account on this open public forum, I'm neither keyboard warrior nor a bloody cat whisper from his f*kin drugged imagination.

huh ? are you THE Sunny from Acqua ?

Dr Grafton Everest
20-06-2023, 07:36 PM
My regular gets so horny before I arrive, that when she asked me if i wanted extras and i said no, she offered to PAY me to make her cum.

solid massage game sir !

Love You Long Time
20-06-2023, 08:08 PM

You funny man Mr Nathan. You wakey wakey yet?

Ace01
20-06-2023, 08:10 PM
this thread cracks me up - sure I believe it - I mean some of us, and I have on occasion (in my younger days) been with WL/ML who is ugly as ?><! and they got me off- so it is possible she was horny and any Dick Harry will do - But to read more into it, the laugh is on you.

Selecta
21-06-2023, 10:23 AM
huh ? are you THE Sunny from Acqua ?
There are quite a few clowns on here with 2 or more nom de plume's!
I wouldnt be surprised if Sunnyboy is an actual boy. lol!

ravvg
21-06-2023, 01:06 PM
this thread cracks me up - sure I believe it - I mean some of us, and I have on occasion (in my younger days) been with WL/ML who is ugly as ?><! and they got me off- so it is possible she was horny and any Dick Harry will do - But to read more into it, the laugh is on you.

that's true ; i once had a girl who was so ugly, but i was drunk as hell one time and she had the most beautiful ass that i could not stop ramming into .... pity about her face

Ada Hill
24-06-2023, 02:05 AM
she did bro! she made me hard when i saw her slutty body

Ace01
26-06-2023, 11:02 PM
looks like a fake though you see her in real life?

Gavinator
30-06-2023, 12:43 PM

wonderful story. truely.

APuntingwewillgo
30-06-2023, 03:31 PM
well I think Angie the other days was ready to go, she wanted to fuck before the massage and pretty much pounced me

ravvg
30-06-2023, 04:11 PM
was this at Vivi's ?