PDA

View Full Version : Question Etiquette on posting reviews?

Pussyeater13
16-06-2023, 02:41 PM
Hey all,
Just had a session at the Kellyville Ridge Wellness place and while I want to post a report, is there some etiquette around this?
Some joints don't seem to mind, they actively post themselves on here, but is there a risk to the girls/shop if we post reviews when they aren't a well known place?
I guess these massage joints aren't meant to be doing what they do, is my point, whereas brothels are often legally registered as such to do all that they do

punter-pie
16-06-2023, 03:01 PM
Just don't post about FS at a massage place

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Sibon
16-06-2023, 03:02 PM
I thought of writing an AR on a girl I hadn't met and based it solely on what I read and my fertile imagination and wanted to find out how punters reacted to it.

Here's part of it:

"When Ada walked into the room I was blinded by her sunshine. She sat quietly beside me and I reached out for her cold smooth arms and drew her towards me. She turned her face up and let me kiss her soft lips and I asked her:
"Do you like me?"
"I like gentleman like you."She answered.
"How do you know I'm a gentleman?" I asked.
"By the way you kiss me." She replied shyly.
I put my arms behind her and slowly unbuttoned her browse and let it drop to the floor.
To my surprise she didn't wear a bra and I was welcome by a most beautiful bust,
Pink nipples against silky white skin.............."

To be continued. :)

Pussyeater13
16-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Lol Sibon, kicking off an erotic novelist career I see

Pussyeater13
16-06-2023, 03:47 PM
Just don't post about FS at a massage place

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Is that a step too far but CBJ etc isn't?

allstarbro
16-06-2023, 03:51 PM
I thought everyone knows rnt shops offer extras even FS, it would be fine, or at least not your fault if they are in trouble lol

Sibon
16-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Lol Sibon, kicking off an erotic novelist career I see

Title: Fifty Shades of Brown Baby
(Adventures with a Thai WL)

Pussyeater13
16-06-2023, 04:40 PM
Oh well, I posted

OLD SNAKE
16-06-2023, 06:26 PM
Just post what you like, we all know what goes on in these places, thats why we are on this forum, just use the terms, Part1 for massage, part2 for HJ,NHJ,BJ,NBJ,CBJ and Part3 for full service, as this is a public forum don't worry about other peoples opinion, just never give out your details,

Pussyeater13
16-06-2023, 06:28 PM
Thank you old snake

bleekpit
17-06-2023, 03:06 AM
I think the only etiquette on reviews is don't reveal too much of a girl's personal life if you know about it. For example, her real name, where she works at a normal job (if applicable), social media etc... could get scary for them.

jsw1888
17-06-2023, 06:20 AM
Just use chatGTP

wachumba
17-06-2023, 11:58 AM
There's reviews already on that shop but even if it is a new shop, post away whatever you want. 501 newtown massage and other shops had reports about FS back in the day.
Juat be sure to include the crucial details like body size, breast size, whether she is attractive face, age, if her massage was good, if her hj technique was good or other extras were worth it, her attitude, extras cost. If it's a new shop, maybe some details about the shop. Any other details that several punters add in to make a long, good story are pointless imo and makes me not want to read it.