PDA

View Full Version : Taylors Gentlemen’s Retreat PETITE Sophie - cute and funny!

16-06-2023, 10:56 PM
Finished up a decent Korean feed near lidcombe and after a few drinks I was keen for some action. The date didn’t seem like it was going to end up in a hotel room so I figured I’d spend what I would’ve on a hotel at a shop.

Remembering Lidcombe station had a shop right next to it I thought I’d hop off and go see a lineup. I went around remembering there was a back entrance and guessed my way there. Very discreet and if you’ve never been down that way you’d never know there was a brothel 20m away.

Straight away Sophie caught my eye. Very short and skinny and made me laugh right from the start. Opted for 30 min gold service which includes BBBJ and she came bouncing back to reception to grab me. Towel in one hand and her in the other we made our way up the stairs.

I pretended not to know mandarin and let her babble on for a while until we got to the room and asked her where she’s from and the look on her face was priceless.

Went for a shower and she came in after asking me to “wash yo liddul brudder”. She went in after me and said she’d join me in two minutes.

She came back in while I was having a little vape and told me to lie down. She started humming some tune while she got everything and cleaned my liddul brudder up some more. This was a great BBBJ, and with her small frame it made me look huge. Tried to spin her around for some 69 but she said she cums too easily from that. I don’t see how that’s a bad thing but ok? Haha

Laid her down for some mish and omg she is tight! when I went balls deep I felt like I might’ve been in her stomach. VERY small. Using the naked condoms too which almost feel barely there.

Turned her around for some doggy and turned her into a little fuck doll. Who knows if the moans were real but I was definitely enjoying.

She did some reverse cowgirl and she’s so small I grabbed her ass and basically used my hands to slam her up and down on my cock. Really great.

She turned around for some real cowgirl and was looking me right in the eye with a smile on her face. I loved seeing this tiny WL bouncing on my cock like that.

I told her to get off because she’d get tired and she probably had a long night of work so I’d cum with a blowjob. She got the wipes out and started with another BBBJ. Few minutes in and the buzzer started going off. I told her I’d do it myself with my hand and she said no, she was determined to make me cum! I love this girls work ethic.

She started tickling my balls with one hand, stroking me with the other and rolling her tongue over my head which was enough to get me over the line. Once I started cumming she pulled away and I left a big load all over her hand. I should’ve got the full diamond package if that includes CIM.

All in all really good random drunk punt and I might actually return to see her again if I’m in the mood to bang a petite young thing.

There was an older petite one that worked here a while ago by Linda ages ago and if anyone has intel on her please send a message!

floppydisk90
09-08-2023, 08:00 PM
Hi

whats the name of the place youre talking about in lidcombe?