PDA

View Full Version : Other Diving Masage West Ryde 1014 YaYa

fantacy
19-06-2023, 02:35 PM
Establishment: Diving therapeutic massage
Address: 1014 Victoria rd West Ryde Diving Massage
Transport/Parking:train, bus, street parking, rear parking (very limited) ,McDonalod parking (Recommended)
Date of Visit :Middle of June 23
Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 0416099988
Wechat: wxid_vod4i78lum1w22
Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
Rates : $ 30mins、45,45min/60,60mins/70,90mins/ 110

Person's Name: YaYa
Size/shape: gorgeous looking, Smooth bronze skin, Long black hair, and sexy hot body tall girl 158cm D cups beautiful natural boobs (soft and good shape)
Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
Services Provided : Full body massage, hj cbj & fs
Value for money/recommend? : Yes, passionate & cooperative services (GFE)

My experience/comments :
Beautiful lady with big natural boobs and GFE, good and fluent English nice conversations with intimate services

MASSAGE
Good firm massage relaxes the body ache and muscle aches, comfortable and relaxing, ideal for the body relax.

Sex
After some relaxation, turned over with kissing then Dom me with mouth followed by CBJ for quite a long time(7-10mins) very sucking all my juice and stress out in her mouth 👍. Amazing service from her, little conversations needed during the session doggy style. My best enjoyment was that little push when entering Her pussy. so nice probably I am her first customer of the day 😂 felt some tightness. Changed positions to missionary inserting repeatedly. Big Wall mirror gave a beautiful view of all this lust and excitement.

OVERALL
Brand new shops with renovation in West Ryde area with clean and comfortable environment, one more quality option in the Ryde area.

BigBoomer65
21-06-2023, 08:55 PM
$70 is pretty decent for an hour these days. How much for FS?

Pussyeater13
25-06-2023, 03:31 PM
Anyone else been to this shop? Keen to check it out, if it's legit

cc1022
25-06-2023, 04:39 PM
how much for part 3?