PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Hebe

Sexybee
20-06-2023, 12:18 AM
I prefer chubby girls to slim girls when I am getting older ^_^. I like fleshy skin and enjoy touching and petting these girls which makes us comfortable. I feel I lie down the new sofa and up downs. Hebe is very young girl and inexperienced in her job but she is trying to make you happy and comfortable. You are not happy even if something is very cheaper because quality or service is not good. You must think its quality or service is worth even it is dear.

Hebe is one of those girls you should miss.
PS, she is a little bit childish and please be patient with her

footboy2012
20-06-2023, 01:00 AM
So is she a no go?

Springwaterr
21-06-2023, 10:32 AM
I was actually going to write a brief review of her but i mind as well do it here.

Visited Hebe recently she is definitely on the chubbier side compared to other WL in ginza which i have seen. However, she does have some nice juicy melons to grab so i think she is well proportioned. Her face is similar what is posted on ginza. I am more of a face person so i was slightly disappointed when i saw her entered the door (she has minimal make up on) but she does make up for it else where.

Shower - fairly standard service thorough wash down then bbbj. Her bbbj is quite slow and sensual with nice suction.

After shower there was a lengthly catbath which i personally dont mind, im sure for those who dont enjoy this service can just ask her to stop. Flipped over and started bbbj again. Asked if CIM was available and opted out for CIM. Her bbbj pace gradually got faster when i was close to the line she kept her mouth on my cock for a bit to ensure i had finished.

Up until this point there wasnt a lot of exchange of words. She went for a spit and rinse and came back to give me a massage. Started some small talks again and she opened up. She is actually quite the chatterbox, talked a bit about her life back in china and life here. Not long after she went down for some more bbbj and got me hard real quick. She hopped on for some cowgirl but i think she didnt really like it so swapped to mish and she seemed to enjoy that a bit more. Pumped her until i came, there was a bit of faking moaning during sex. Ripped off the dom and to my surprise she went down for a quick suck and that felt really good. Still had some time on the clock so she gave me another massage and had a casual chat. Buzzer rang and off to shower.

Overall it was a pretty good session, i would probably go back but there are also other girls i want to try. Hebe is a nice girl with a bubbly personality, if you treat her right she will definitely return the favour.