PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 227 Broadway - extras costs

jsw1888
21-06-2023, 04:15 PM
Will be paying 227 a visit this week after a pretty hectic work week.
Most extras I've dabbled in has been the $40(I tipped $50) for CBJ.
I reckon FS would ruin the fun of this place, but I'm thinking of putting down 2 X $50 as soon as I walk in, reckon that would get nude from start, bit of body2body and CBJ, or reckon I need to open with a higher bid?

Nelly69
21-06-2023, 04:39 PM
Its always the opening. Like they say, the bigger result you want, the bigger opening you need to make...

jsw1888
21-06-2023, 04:56 PM
Its always the opening. Like they say, the bigger result you want, the bigger opening you need to make...

Maybe I'll start higher then. Lol

cheekypineapple50
22-06-2023, 01:21 AM
I reckon FS would ruin the fun of this place, but I'm thinking of putting down 2 X $50 as soon as I walk in, reckon that would get nude from start, bit of body2body and CBJ, or reckon I need to open with a higher bid?

Is this on top of the initial price?, i thought b2b was inclusive.

jsw1888
22-06-2023, 10:24 AM
Is this on top of the initial price?, i thought b2b was inclusive.

Yeah, but not nude from start

GoldfishMan
22-06-2023, 10:43 AM
Lol, good luck getting FS in this place. It's well run etc, but the boss lady is really strict about no FS rule.

Should save yourself the trouble and go get your FS kicks elsewhere.

jsw1888
22-06-2023, 12:35 PM
Lol, good luck getting FS in this place. It's well run etc, but the boss lady is really strict about no FS rule.

Should save yourself the trouble and go get your FS kicks elsewhere.

I've been offered FS in here before, declined, like I said, wouldn't do it here, but fancy a bit more of the 2nd half for more of the time

jsw1888
22-06-2023, 02:55 PM
Couldn't wait any longer for my new Friday favourite at 227, rolled dice and went to Leichhardt 429. Was decent, AR incoming

HowTo28891298
22-06-2023, 03:04 PM
Maybe first see how the girl is feeling, then see if FS is possible.

jsw1888
22-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Maybe first see how the girl is feeling, then see if FS is possible.

See above FS a no (at least for me) at 227

Sibon
22-06-2023, 04:57 PM

I would add $1 for each piece of wet tissue I'll use. :)

tawer5ag
22-06-2023, 08:03 PM
Tried this shop a few times before.

Saw an ml who worked at another shop, she told me she works at 227 on days that im free.

Ended up seeing her there a few times, but eventually stopped going to the shop altogether after 2 main things:
-the boss wouldnt let me see the lineup and she says she just recommends girls the regular customers and thats worked so far.
-the ml i was seeing told me there was something funny going in, how the boss gives them feedback right after their sessions.

Kinda too bad, as the place looks better than most.
And if the girl i was seeing there was a good gauge of the types of girls working there, then there should be quite a few young stunning mls. Sadly, never saw any ladies here aside from the one i booked.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Soccerfan
22-06-2023, 08:18 PM
This used to be my regular spot a few years ago but unfortunately Alice (if she’s still there) has the final say I feel. So there’s better options out there.

GoldfishMan
23-06-2023, 10:17 AM

Saw an ml who worked at another shop, she told me she works at 227 on days that im free.

Ended up seeing her there a few times, but eventually stopped going to the shop altogether after 2 main things:
-the boss wouldnt let me see the lineup and she says she just recommends girls the regular customers and thats worked so far.
-the ml i was seeing told me there was something funny going in, how the boss gives them feedback right after their sessions.

And if the girl i was seeing there was a good gauge of the types of girls working there, then there should be quite a few young stunning mls. Sadly, never saw any ladies here aside from the one i booked.

Interesting second point. I'd always suspected it. How else could she police what the girls do in the room?

Even so, the girl making that comment is also far from confirming it...

Nelly69
23-06-2023, 01:01 PM
I am told the mamasan does random bag checks before or after the session. I think most girls are not allowed to carry their phone into the room as well. Alice runs a tight shop there.

227 Broadway
23-06-2023, 02:50 PM
Dear all:

** We have some girls are able to provide full services, they may charge an additional fee of $100 or more, but they prefer to provide services to their regular clients, they feel more comfortable with the clients they are already familiar with.

** Generally speaking, when the new girls join our team, our regular customers promptly provide the feedback, they will text messages and phone calls after their section, or share the feedback in our reception area, we also encourage them to provide feedback about our new girls before booking their services, we like to know where need to improve and how to get better.

** Unlike most massage shops, we don't allow our girls to have their phones in the rooms. This is to ensure that their focus remains solely on providing good service to our clients. We believe that phone distractions can affect the quality of the massage experience. By implementing this policy, we aim to prevent any potential complaints from clients about the girls using their phones during session

Nelly69
23-06-2023, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the clarification! Nice to see owners set the record straight.

madness123
23-06-2023, 10:57 PM
Always an excellent place. I also think some punters should think before posting sometimes. Respect goes a long way in some shops and you can see, it gets back to Alice.

jsw1888
24-06-2023, 11:14 AM
Always an excellent place. I also think some punters should think before posting sometimes. Respect goes a long way in some shops and you can see, it gets back to Alice.

Are you referring to me? I didnt think my OP was disrespectful

tawer5ag
24-06-2023, 01:55 PM
Interesting second point. I'd always suspected it. How else could she police what the girls do in the room?

Even so, the girl making that comment is also far from confirming it...She told me that a few girls told her as well that a specific room wherein new customers or new girls are usually sent to.

B2Brules
24-06-2023, 03:45 PM
I have to wade in here as I have been visiting 227 for many many years. It is my favourite shop and is extremely well run.

Seriously if you really want FS better to go straight to a FS shop as it’s a sure thing there. Customers going to a RNT shop do not all want to get a hard-sell from a girl to upgrade to FS. I know I don’t want that. I also don’t trust my horny brain. For that reason this shop “reminds” their girls to not upsell FS to customers and I appreciate that vibe.

Having said that, as I have visited 227 so often I have been offered FS by several girls. And actually always declined. Nothing to do with the extra cost asked for. I just didn’t want to do it.

Most (definitely not all) of the girls at 227 offer CBJ for typically $50 tip. You can ask or the girl can offer it. Either way it’s ok to say Yes or No. A body slide and HJ is always included in the price paid at the door. I have never left this shop feeling disappointed or wasted my money. :love::love:

And quick funny story about phones in the room. Damn good rule. Many years ago at the old Korean RNT MIDAS. Fantastic Korean girl named Petra. Her phone rings. She climbs off me half way through a body slide is glistening in lotion and talks to her mother for 10 minutes. Apparently she told her mum she works as a receptionist at some office so Mum Calls her a lot thinking she works phones all day. Anyway if I recall she redeemed herself with an excellent finish. But who want to be interrupted half way.

227 Broadway
24-06-2023, 05:04 PM
She told me that a few girls told her as well that a specific room wherein new customers or new girls are usually sent to.

Haha, it's not really that interesting! There are two rooms downstairs, and it seems like most girls prefer them as they often mention feeling lazy about going upstairs. I usually get the new girls to use the rooms downstairs because they aren't familiar with the shop room layout upstairs (also saves me having to go upstairs to show them the room)

ColesBag
24-06-2023, 05:33 PM
Do you still have the Japanese screen next to reception where people are kept waiting? If so may I suggest a lounge so people can sit down. Thank you.

Nelly69
24-06-2023, 06:06 PM
Hi 227 Broadway, Since you are viewing this thread, May I make a suggestion? I visit quite often and I always have good time with the girls. However please please please get rid of those rubber face rest on the massage table. I don't know if you have spent 45mins with your face on it, it hurts after a while, I could never get comfortable just facing down on the table. Do like other shops and put a towel or something soft around it. I know its probably for hygiene issues, but I seriously question if they get wiped down after each session anyway. not that I have seen any of the girls doing a disinfectant wipe down.

But keep up the good work.

227 Broadway
24-06-2023, 06:08 PM
For B2B service:

Regarding our B2B services, I apologize for any confusion, but it's no longer part of our basic offerings. We did update our advertising about three years ago. The primary reason for this change is that some girls were experiencing skin allergies or rashes after providing B2B services. Additionally, many new girls joining us from other shops were not willing to offer these services or chose not to join our team altogether if we insisted they do B2B, because most Sydney shops do not require these services. However, we still have some girls who are willing to offer B2B services to our clients, especially regular clients.

-------------------

For CBJ service:

For girls who are described as "open-minded," they are willing to provide CBJ (blow job with a condom) if an additional cost is paid. The extra cost for CBJ during a 30-minute massage is $30, while for a 45 or 60-minute massage, it is $40. (If you require any changes, please inform the reception)

However, for girls without the "open-minded" description, the availability of CBJ services may vary. Some girls may still offer CBJ but with an extra charge of $50, while others may not provide CBJ services at all.

227 Broadway
24-06-2023, 06:16 PM
Hi 227 Broadway, Since you are viewing this thread, May I make a suggestion? I visit quite often and I always have good time with the girls. However please please please get rid of those rubber face rest on the massage table. I don't know if you have spent 45mins with your face on it, it hurts after a while, I could never get comfortable just facing down on the table. Do like other shops and put a towel or something soft around it. I know its probably for hygiene issues, but I seriously question if they get wiped down after each session anyway. not that I have seen any of the girls doing a disinfectant wipe down.

But keep up the good work.

Thank you for feedback, most clients prefer rubber face things, how about this way, to accommodate this preference, we kindly request that you inform us before making your payment, and we will be more than happy to provide a fresh face towel for you. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction.

227 Broadway
24-06-2023, 06:21 PM
Do you still have the Japanese screen next to reception where people are kept waiting? If so may I suggest a lounge so people can sit down. Thank you.

We totally understand that most clients don't like sitting behind the curtain screen. Rest assured, we only place clients there for a few minutes when all the waiting rooms are full. Our aim is to make sure you feel comfortable and maintain your privacy throughout your visit.

tawer5ag
24-06-2023, 07:49 PM
Haha, it's not really that interesting! There are two rooms downstairs, and it seems like most girls prefer them as they often mention feeling lazy about going upstairs. I usually get the new girls to use the rooms downstairs because they aren't familiar with the shop room layout upstairs (also saves me having to go upstairs to show them the room)Lmao, girls and maybe some guys know whats up and what im talking about.

But its definitely not what you just said.

I must say i liked the shop's premises.
Prolly would come regularly if not for two things:
-wasnt allowed to see girls in a lineup.
-and that creepy thing ive been hinting to

227 Broadway
24-06-2023, 08:53 PM

We apologize, but we only provide two girls as options for each client because we're not a lineup shop. In most R&T shops, the girls take turns for jobs. However, many new girls prefer to work in by-turns massage shops as it ensures a steady income for them.

During the first or second week when we have new girls, we actually prefer our regular clients to be the ones booking them. This helps us ensure that other clients won't be disappointed with the new girls' services.

When the new girls join our team, our regular customers are particularly good in promptly providing feedback. We highly value their input as it helps us and our girls understand where improvements can be made.

When you arrive at the shop and you're unsure about the girl you booked based on the online information, feel free to let us know that you'd prefer to wait for another girl for a better choice.

cheekypineapple50
24-06-2023, 10:23 PM
I have to wade in here as I have been visiting 227 for many many years. It is my favourite shop and is extremely well run.

Seriously if you really want FS better to go straight to a FS shop as it’s a sure thing there. Customers going to a RNT shop do not all want to get a hard-sell from a girl to upgrade to FS. I know I don’t want that. I also don’t trust my horny brain. For that reason this shop “reminds” their girls to not upsell FS to customers and I appreciate that vibe.

Having said that, as I have visited 227 so often I have been offered FS by several girls. And actually always declined. Nothing to do with the extra cost asked for. I just didn’t want to do it.

Most (definitely not all) of the girls at 227 offer CBJ for typically $50 tip. You can ask or the girl can offer it. Either way it’s ok to say Yes or No. A body slide and HJ is always included in the price paid at the door. I have never left this shop feeling disappointed or wasted my money. :love::love:

And quick funny story about phones in the room. Damn good rule. Many years ago at the old Korean RNT MIDAS. Fantastic Korean girl named Petra. Her phone rings. She climbs off me half way through a body slide is glistening in lotion and talks to her mother for 10 minutes. Apparently she told her mum she works as a receptionist at some office so Mum Calls her a lot thinking she works phones all day. Anyway if I recall she redeemed herself with an excellent finish. But who want to be interrupted half way.

Actually its quite the opposite, usually RnT girls get pushed for full service.

allstarbro
24-06-2023, 11:49 PM
is it legal to provide FS in an rnt shop?

madness123
25-06-2023, 01:19 AM

No, not you at all. But Ive

madness123
25-06-2023, 01:21 AM
No not at all but Ive seen some ARs that could have had some girls fired at some places. Ruins it for girl and other punters. Usually the girl is no longer on the roster
The Not often, but it does come up.

madness123
25-06-2023, 01:31 AM

Not at all. Some other ARs that have gone to the point that may get the ML fired at various shops. They then vanish from roster. Ruins it for girl and punters.

jsw1888
25-06-2023, 09:44 AM
This thread really got out of hand. To repeat (as OP), I don't want FS at 227 Broadway! Was curious how much it might cost to have nude from start and some B2B, as the shop suggested, it's not part of standard service (I thought it was a post covid.thing actually, not.many shops do B2B).

Thomas Crown
25-06-2023, 05:01 PM
227 Broadway is one of my go-to places. It has been for a long time.

I always let Alice help me choose a girl because she knows my taste. And she knows her girls. This is important.

I have enjoyed awesome service for years -- sometimes just a nude hand job, sometimes CBJ (once or twice per session) sometimes CBJ and FS, sometimes BBBJ with CIM and FS.

In recent times I've paid extras of $50 (CBJ); $100 (nude from the start and 2 shots of CBJ); $100 (nude from the start with 1 shot CBJ and 1 shot FS); and $150 (no massage, BBBJ, CIM and FS for 2 shots in the session).

It is not my place to say which girl provided what service because that is their business. I will say there was little to no negotiation for any of the above.

woods23
26-06-2023, 12:43 AM
My strike rate at 227BW is pretty hopeless. No daty no bj no fs .
Apart from T Anna is not counted she's my regular from other shop!

But is a really good shop for relaxation highly recommended.

Backdraft69
26-06-2023, 06:17 AM
227 Broadway is one of my go-to places. It has been for a long time.

I always let Alice help me choose a girl because she knows my taste. And she knows her girls. This is important.

I have enjoyed awesome service for years -- sometimes just a nude hand job, sometimes CBJ (once or twice per session) sometimes CBJ and FS, sometimes BBBJ with CIM and FS.

In recent times I've paid extras of $50 (CBJ); $100 (nude from the start and 2 shots of CBJ); $100 (nude from the start with 1 shot CBJ and 1 shot FS); and $150 (no massage, BBBJ, CIM and FS for 2 shots in the session).

It is not my place to say which girl provided what service because that is their business. I will say there was little to no negotiation for any of the above.Thanks for the great intel.
Does Alice have a room with a full sized bed if you book one of the girls for fs?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thomas Crown
28-06-2023, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the great intel.
Does Alice have a room with a full sized bed if you book one of the girls for fs?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You don’t “book a girl for full service” with Alice and then get allocated a room. You discuss FS or whatever else once you’re in the room with the girl.

I don’t know if there are beds in any of the rooms. Others here may know more.

227 Broadway
28-06-2023, 03:11 PM
About the rumors:

Rumors tend to circulate quite frequently, and we've noticed similar discussions about certain shops on this forum.

If any shop is engaging in illegal activities, it's important to report it to the police or lawyer for resolution.

Regarding shop competition, if shop owners spread rumors to the girls, we kindly ask you to keep records and evidence of what they said. Please send them to us so that we can take legal action to protect our rights.

BobbiBrown
28-06-2023, 03:26 PM
Every reply by 227 in this thread is why they are the best shop in Sydney.
It's one of my go-tos amongst a few, but the professionality, transparency, and their duty of care for their girls is 100% top notch in my opinion.

SmithChips
28-06-2023, 10:35 PM
The only thing I don't like is the volume of girls with enhanced breasts there. Seem to be a thing at 227.

madness123
28-06-2023, 11:17 PM
Every reply by 227 in this thread is why they are the best shop in Sydney.
It's one of my go-tos amongst a few, but the professionality, transparency, and their duty of care for their girls is 100% top notch in my opinion.

Agree 100%. Best rooms too!

madness123
28-06-2023, 11:20 PM
You don’t “book a girl for full service” with Alice and then get allocated a room. You discuss FS or whatever else once you’re in the room with the girl.

I don’t know if there are beds in any of the rooms. Others here may know more.

Not seen a bed and I think Ive been in them all

Logic
29-06-2023, 12:57 AM
Yes I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bed either. I’ve been here a lot any have rarely been offered FS, so I guess it just wouldn’t be used much anyway

BobbiBrown
29-06-2023, 10:35 AM
The only thing I don't like is the volume of girls with enhanced breasts there. Seem to be a thing at 227.

That seems to be more popular at every shop now. Maybe even amongst the general public (of Asian girls), too? I wouldn't be in a position to know haha.

LBW1959
29-06-2023, 01:28 PM

Seems to be a thing everywhere these days even amongst the general public. I don't know why girls think they have to have a set of D's to be attractive. A well-shaped set of B's is perfect for my taste, much nicer that obviously fake D's.

Nelly69
29-06-2023, 02:39 PM
its a thai thing, most girls parents pay for their implants. I asked one thai ML, she said it cost around $2k AUD to get bolt on in Thailand.

madness123
29-06-2023, 10:58 PM
its a thai thing, most girls parents pay for their implants. I asked one thai ML, she said it cost around $2k AUD to get bolt on in Thailand.

For that price they could get a pair on the back as well!