PDA

View Full Version : General talk Visiting to Sydney

Countryside
22-06-2023, 09:16 PM
I’m heading to Sydney soon and have been checking out ARs on here to see where to visit while im in town. I’ve narrowed it down to the following:

42 Gladesville
5 Marrickville
Ginza

Which of these should be my number one pick?

thepoonter
23-06-2023, 05:46 PM
It all depends on the type and what sort of nationalities you're after.

E.g.
J girls, Kiko or Lynka from 42G
K girls, Jessie or Rebecca from Ginza
T girls, Naomi from N5M
GFE, Kiko
PSE, Jessie
Busty, Naomi
Etc etc

Look through their rosters and if you'd like what you see then read up the AR

wilisno
23-06-2023, 06:08 PM
I’m heading to Sydney soon and have been checking out ARs on here to see where to visit while im in town. I’ve narrowed it down to the following:

42 Gladesville
5 Marrickville
Ginza

I find this kind of question pretty useless, because everybody has his own favourites. If you’ve got a lot of replies, you’ll end up having a whole heap of girls to choose from, back to square one.

The best way is to read plenty of reviews and work it out from there.

Countryside
23-06-2023, 06:20 PM
I find this kind of question pretty useless, because everybody has his own favourites. If you’ve got a lot of replies, you’ll end up having a whole heap of girls to choose from, back to square one.

The best way is to read plenty of reviews and work it out from there.

I appreciate the feedback. I guess my thinking is if there are the same ones recommended then I can make a pretty good punt however I do agree I may end up with decision paralysis.

Sibon
23-06-2023, 08:21 PM

42 Gladesville
5 Marrickville
Ginza

Trust all online photos 50%.

That way you won't go home with disappointment, bitterness and regret.

Themysterypi
23-06-2023, 08:37 PM
Visit, see the line up and choose

Staventurier
26-06-2023, 11:08 PM
I used to service my car around that area and never really pay attention to that door until one day and found the info in this forum :D Consider its location, it's quite amazing you want to go to 42 Gladesville :) do share your experience though.

Axeman123
27-06-2023, 10:24 AM
Where ever you go , think of the lady as a blank canvas n it's up to you to create what you want. Learn to use the tools U have.