PDA

View Full Version : General talk HJ & BJ Skills

VFlowers
23-06-2023, 12:42 PM
I find it surprising how many MLs – even very experienced or popular ones - who basically make a living with 'Happy Endings' are very unsophisticated when it comes to delivering HJs or BJs.
Maybe I'm the exception here and most of you guys actually like what they are doing, but my experience is that a lot of those girls are terribly rough – to the point that I get all numb or that it actually hurts. Telling them to take it a bit easier often only helps for the next 20 seconds and then it goes back to a 'technique' that would be more appropriate for starting a friction fire...
What are your thoughts and experiences?

harry444
23-06-2023, 01:55 PM
If I wanted a perfect HJ, I would do it myself. It's all about intimacy with a random girl.

Gavinator
23-06-2023, 05:09 PM
I find it surprising how many MLs – even very experienced or popular ones - who basically make a living with 'Happy Endings' are very unsophisticated when it comes to delivering HJs or BJs.
Maybe I'm the exception here and most of you guys actually like what they are doing, but my experience is that a lot of those girls are terribly rough – to the point that I get all numb or that it actually hurts. Telling them to take it a bit easier often only helps for the next 20 seconds and then it goes back to a 'technique' that would be more appropriate for starting a friction fire...
What are your thoughts and experiences?

they just want to get you off. they don't care if they do it right. sometimes they might let you taste their nipples in the hope of you shooting fast. i've never known any ML who can get the angle or speed to my liking. i've stopped using ML's. i go private WL and i always know what i am going to get, and sometimes for even less than what i would spend at a massage shop.

VFlowers
23-06-2023, 06:13 PM
they just want to get you off. they don't care if they do it right...

But therein lies the dilemma: They don't get me off, if they don't do it right...

funinqld
25-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Ahh finally. i agree 100% percent. They are too rough and the best ones are the sensual one who take it slow and play with the balls then when you are a bout to explode they stay away from the head. Had one stupid lady who decided to put her hand over my cock when I came as she was worried about cum everywhere and it hurt. Seriously/. I like massage girls for massage and full service girl for just that