PDA

View Full Version : General talk Slip inside....

bummer
25-06-2023, 11:11 AM
gotta luv some of these girls...
they get so worried they cause problems for themselves...
more particularly thai girls, they want to "hang onto" the condom whilst your pumping.
Twice this week (different girls) I have had this happen where I pulled nearly all the way and when thusting in have taken the condom and basically shoved it right inside so on the next pull back its come off leaving us bareback.
The second punt she didn't have another condom so after extracting the used one she let me bbcip. then take her dinner, home and an all night sex feast.

But then I wonder if this was the whole idea that the girls want the condom to come off ?? mmmm,,,,,

Hemingford Gray
25-06-2023, 01:10 PM
Sounds like permanent residence plus baby surprise to me.

cc1022
25-06-2023, 01:48 PM
are these mls or wls?

Ghost2hauntU
25-06-2023, 03:06 PM
It’s usually the young ones that have done this to me. Holding or continuously checking the shaft of my cock to ensure the condom is on. Some are just paranoid and maybe they’ve been stealthed.
Anyway I’m glad it doesn’t happen often cos it’s actually quite annoying, up there with those that won’t open their legs properly to let one fully in. I don’t think I’ve ever had a MILF do this.

It a WL will bb, she won’t be doing this bullshit. She’ll ask at the start if you want no-condom or perhaps during round two.

Hidden Python
25-06-2023, 03:17 PM
this is why i buy and bring my own, the Durex dotted and ribbed ones are probably the best ones on the market,

Ghost2hauntU
25-06-2023, 03:40 PM
this is why i buy and bring my own, the Durex dotted and ribbed ones are probably the best ones on the market,

Yeah sure. I do this also but get the occasional ‘no’ from WLs, usually those I’m seeing for the first time.
I think they are afraid. You know, that blokes may have pin pricked their dom so it tears and they get to bb.

ditchtheboss
25-06-2023, 04:00 PM
I have had the unfortunate experience of seeing a SB who just wanted me to bareback her. I always wear a condom but she did slip it in a few times when she is on top. She does it to tempt me, she prefers bareback she says. So do I but it I too much of a risk.

Every time she slips in she knows I will pull out and put the condom on

Hidden Python
25-06-2023, 04:09 PM
Yeah sure. I do this also but get the occasional ‘no’ from WLs, usually those I’m seeing for the first time.
I think they are afraid. You know, that blokes may have pin pricked their dom so it tears and they get to bb.

thats why you need to ask and show the girls firstly and see if they agree or not, my regular is happy, and she quite enjoys the sensation of these condoms,

ditchtheboss
25-06-2023, 04:40 PM
thats why you need to ask and show the girls firstly and see if they agree or not, my regular is happy, and she quite enjoys the sensation of these condoms,

I tried these ribbed condoms for the first time with K Juni and thought they were great. She had them and used them on me. I have been buying them ever since

Hidden Python
25-06-2023, 04:44 PM
I tried these ribbed condoms for the first time with K Juni and thought they were great. She had them and used them on me. I have been buying them ever since

i have 2 boxes packed in my luggage for my trip to Thailand on Friday, so even if i don't use them all i can give them to friends i meet on holidays, because there is always an idiot who never packets enough condoms

ditchtheboss
25-06-2023, 04:53 PM
i have 2 boxes packed in my luggage for my trip to Thailand on Friday, so even if i don't use them all i can give them to friends i meet on holidays, because there is always an idiot who never packets enough condoms
Good man, contributing towards safe sex. You will probably use them all won’t you?

punter-pie
25-06-2023, 05:37 PM
gotta luv some of these girls...
they get so worried they cause problems for themselves...
more particularly thai girls, they want to "hang onto" the condom whilst your pumping.
Twice this week (different girls) I have had this happen where I pulled nearly all the way and when thusting in have taken the condom and basically shoved it right inside so on the next pull back its come off leaving us bareback.
The second punt she didn't have another condom so after extracting the used one she let me bbcip. then take her dinner, home and an all night sex feast.

But then I wonder if this was the whole idea that the girls want the condom to come off ?? mmmm,,,,,I'd always suggest wiping any spit/lube/juice off the base if your penis before putting on a dom, it's when it slips on the base that it can come off.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Double_Adapter
25-06-2023, 05:57 PM

You might wanna take some of these ribbed reusable condoms for your trip HP

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/112027848534

Hidden Python
25-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Good man, contributing towards safe sex. You will probably use them all won’t you?

probably not, but i just liked to be prepared just incase, condoms are like a rare novelty items, you can never find them when you need them and they always turn up when you don't, plus with the local ones you need to buy the extra large which is a regular for western men, and not all 7/11 have them or they have ran out

Hidden Python
25-06-2023, 06:06 PM
You might wanna take some of these ribbed reusable condoms for your trip HP

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/112027848534

i will pass on those, too many possibilities of something going wrong, especially after sterilisation, plus girls don't want to use anything they don't see coming out new from a packet,

GoldfishMan
25-06-2023, 06:54 PM

You guys are nuts if you think that these dotted and ribbed CDs will stay on better than smooth ones.

FYI, the dots and ribs are ON THE OUTSIDE of the CDs. That means that any friction afforded by those constructs will apply on the outside. More friction outside = easier to pull it off your dick.

Wth...

ditchtheboss
25-06-2023, 07:14 PM
You guys are nuts if you think that these dotted and ribbed CDs will stay on better than smooth ones.

FYI, the dots and ribs are ON THE OUTSIDE of the CDs. That means that any friction afforded by those constructs will apply on the outside. More friction outside = easier to pull it off your dick.

Wth...
You are right. I use them for the pleasure, not for them to stay on. I never had an issue with that

rooter
25-06-2023, 07:14 PM
I never bring my own condom.
The girls at Ginza are equipped with a box of condoms divided into 3 sections Small/Medium/Large.
I just tell the girls to go for the middle section.
The Medium fits me nice and snug.
The Small is too tight. The Large is OK but not tight enough. The Medium is just right.
I am the Goldilocks punter :)

Hidden Python
25-06-2023, 07:29 PM

Wth...

i just found them overall a better fit, and a better sensation, and they stayed on without any issues, like any condom you always use LUBE, yes LUBE thats what its there for, so your comment is invalid because you did not factor in THE LUBE

wilisno
25-06-2023, 07:29 PM
Condom slips out is usually due to the wrong size, either the condom is too big, or the dick is too small… or soft. ;) ;) ;)

Themysterypi
25-06-2023, 08:02 PM
Sometimes the salvia from a BBBJ is not wiped off before putting on the Dom. Also when too much lube is being used.

GoldfishMan
25-06-2023, 10:11 PM
Condom slips out is usually due to the wrong size, either the condom is too big, or the dick is too small… or soft. ;) ;) ;)
Spot on, bro. Only time it did for me was when I was soft. I was just not turned on by the girl. It was a terrible punt, no amount of BB could save it.

Hidden Python
26-06-2023, 04:01 PM
Spot on, bro. Only time it did for me was when I was soft. I was just not turned on by the girl. It was a terrible punt, no amount of BB could save it.

thats why i bring my own condoms, ones i know that fit well and feel good,
but the most import part of any punt is knowing when to stay and pay your money or walk away and go somewhere else,

Sher1888
26-06-2023, 05:46 PM
I am guessing a WL

Sibon
26-06-2023, 06:11 PM
Sometimes the salvia from a BBBJ is not wiped off before putting on the Dom. Also when too much lube is being used.

"Appy lub outside.
Not inside
Karate do.
Karate don't."

- Miyagi Sensei.

xthestreams
26-06-2023, 08:40 PM
"Appy lub outside.
Not inside
Karate do.
Karate don't."

- Miyagi Sensei.

Little bit of lube on the tip before getting dressed increases the sensation. Never had it slip off

Miclop
27-06-2023, 12:46 PM

Yeah, the biggest problem is those girls that rush to dom you before you are fully hard.
Guaranteed problems for me with condom staying on then...

GoldfishMan
27-06-2023, 09:17 PM
Quite a few times, I've had the girls accidentally putting the dom on the wrong side up, only to then realise it and just flip the same dom over and continue with the sex. That side of the dom that has touched my bare dickhead and probably had some of my precum on it, was just going into her bare vagina.

I'm pretty sure they don't actually know the risk they're putting themselves in by doing this.

abovetherim
28-06-2023, 06:18 PM
This happened to me one time with a Chinese WL. I pumped away and finished in the condom. But I tend to shrink pretty rapidly so when I pulled out the condom stayed inside. She tried to grab it but it only caused it to disappear deeper inside her. She started panicking and scooted over to the shower. I saw her squat and insert a few fingers to frantically try to fish it out of herself, I think only causing it to go in deeper. I saw my cum from the condom started to drip out of her in that position. I was apologising to her profusely. Felt really bad about it and she seemed very annoyed with me but half heartedly told me it’s ok. I apologised and got the F outta there. Never saw her again.

cuteguy
28-06-2023, 06:39 PM
This happened to me one time with a Chinese WL. I pumped away and finished in the condom. But I tend to shrink pretty rapidly so when I pulled out the condom stayed inside. She tried to grab it but it only caused it to disappear deeper inside her. She started panicking and scooted over to the shower. I saw her squat and insert a few fingers to frantically try to fish it out of herself, I think only causing it to go in deeper. I saw my cum from the condom started to drip out of her in that position. I was apologising to her profusely. Felt really bad about it and she seemed very annoyed with me but half heartedly told me it’s ok. I apologised and got the F outta there. Never saw her again.

That's why it's best to come outside or on her body rather than in a condom inside her vagina in case the condom breaks or as in your case the condom stayed upside once you pulled out your willy.