PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Lillian

kingwally
25-06-2023, 03:37 PM
I went to Broadway yesterday after a few months away and booked Lillian. Lovely Bangkok girl with great tits (bolt ons but a great job) , nice arse and lovely twat with a nice tuft of week old hair on it. She is a really sweet girl that was very obliging with some limitations which I am happy with. I will return to her, she is lovely.

I cannot fault Alices shop, I have pretty much always got great girls there over quite a few years with only one or two duds. Alice runs a great shop.

227 Broadway
06-07-2023, 06:23 PM
Thank you for visiting us, she works on Saturday.

Lilian, Thailand, 158cm, 46kg, dress 5-6, slim hourglass 33C-23-33, milky silky skin, age 20
(Cheerful. Massage 7-8, English 3, Conversation 7, Popularity 8-10)
(Exotic girl, looks like Korean actress, long brown hair)

https://nebula.wsimg.com/04670f221c98cee8d221cc1fb0eef5c3?AccessKeyId=B39D8 7B1A3E821FD9B04&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

kingwally
16-09-2023, 05:55 PM
I went to Broadway yesterday after a few months away and booked Lillian. Lovely Bangkok girl with great tits (bolt ons but a great job) , nice arse and lovely twat with a nice tuft of week old hair on it. She is a really sweet girl that was very obliging with some limitations which I am happy with. I will return to her, she is lovely.

I cannot fault Alices shop, I have pretty much always got great girls there over quite a few years with only one or two duds. Alice runs a great shop.

I went and saw Lillian again today and she was once again very lovely. For a small girl she does a very hard massage. She still has a bit of hair on her twat, which is a welcome change if you like a little bit of alfalfa. It has been manicured into a lovely heart shape. She allows a bit of play on her twat so it was very nice to dip my fingers a little into her honeypot...not too deep however. Her tits , as I stated above were purchased, and they are a lovely set. I blew an absolute load all over the place and it was really nice to get a comment from Lillian....ooh, so much!"