PDA

View Full Version : Question Northside

SunnyCoast1
25-06-2023, 06:40 PM
Hoping to get some advice on Brisbane Northside. Headed down there for an evening next week and will have some time to kill. With so many options and ads floating around I feel like it's too hard to choose. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Happy to share some info for the Sunny Coast area in return of you're wanting :)
Open to a frisky ML or even a WL that's not super old.
Thanks in advance!

SunnyCoast1
25-06-2023, 06:43 PM
After thinking about it quickly I'd prefer FS as I don't get a whole lot of opportunity to get stuck in while I'm out and about. Cheers :)

AUlysses
27-06-2023, 06:13 PM
There's a couple good private operators out of Deception Bay.

Langy
30-06-2023, 12:41 AM
There's a couple good private operators out of Deception Bay.
Are they Asian mate? Do they advertise anywhere? Cheers

Herpetology
01-07-2023, 10:05 PM
Africans
Two African girls
Waxing By Taiwanese
Wax massage by Thai girl
PM

CumShot
03-07-2023, 11:29 AM
Africans
Two African girls
Waxing By Taiwanese
Wax massage by Thai girl
PM

is Herpes-tology a pimp, shop owner or a lingering disease?? seems an unfortunate forum name

VFlowers
03-07-2023, 12:01 PM
is Herpes-tology a pimp, shop owner or a lingering disease?? seems an unfortunate forum name

Well, after 100s of posts as a fake punter, (s)he finally came clean and outed him/herself as the owner of 'Unique Thai' in Stafford...
As for for the username, you better ask him/her directly....one can only assume......maybe got a pet python......or feels (s)he's working in a snake pit....etc

funinqld
03-07-2023, 12:18 PM
I'm hoping its an interest in snakes

Herpetology
03-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Herpetology The study of Reptiles
Not Herpes OMG
CumShot LOL

VFlowers
03-07-2023, 03:05 PM
Herpetology The study of Reptiles
Not Herpes OMG
CumShot LOL

Then please come clean about this one, too. Which are the reptiles that you study and where do you meet them? ;)

CumShot
03-07-2023, 04:03 PM
Well, after 100s of posts as a fake punter, (s)he finally came clean and outed him/herself as the owner of 'Unique Thai' in Stafford...
As for for the username, you better ask him/her directly....one can only assume......maybe got a pet python......or feels (s)he's working in a snake pit....etc

Seems the forum owners / moderators don't seem to mind some person pimping their business on here for free while posing as a punter. good luck to them I suppose but I'm sticking with the Herpes-tology name because it's exactly the annoying irritation irritation that comes and goes

Jamesyouare
03-07-2023, 07:35 PM
Would be nice if they were straight up but either way I don’t care as you talk things with a grain of salt

I’m a big fan of Sydney forums - one shop to there posts real photos and prices, chats about making your visit one in a kind

But we all know it’s crap here…..

Langy
04-07-2023, 05:41 PM
Would be nice if they were straight up but either way I don’t care as you talk things with a grain of salt

I’m a big fan of Sydney forums - one shop to there posts real photos and prices, chats about making your visit one in a kind

But we all know it’s crap here…..

Yeah Syd forums make more sense to me also. It's all smoke and mirrors up this way

butyl
05-07-2023, 01:55 PM
That would be because most of what we talk about here is illegal

Herpetelogy
07-07-2023, 05:52 PM
talk is not illegal.

VFlowers
07-07-2023, 06:26 PM
talk is not illegal.

One must pay very close attention to spelling here these days....

Jamesyouare
07-07-2023, 10:06 PM
That would be because most of what we talk about here is illegal

With all the codes is BS YKWIM? The poster who sounds like a stadium is right and the one like a dis* is right……

Anyway we all know you can create an open forum of staring good shops and experiences without describing “illegal” activities

A moot point as it the punters not the police killing the place so we’ve done it to ourselves…..

miata
07-07-2023, 10:07 PM
One must pay very close attention to spelling here these days....

herpetelogy, miiata, fi1teredglue.........alexchin is up to his old tricks again