25-06-2023, 07:00 PM
K Rebecca - 5/5 best by default

5/5
I removed my post.

Abracadabra
25-06-2023, 07:14 PM
K Rebecca - 5/5 best by default

5/5

Okay, why even bother doing a quick review of Rebecca? Well maybe someone doesn’t know about her and believe me, Rebecca is great.

More than 10 visits! I’ve even waited a whole damn hour in the waiting area just for Rebecca!

Blonde hair black lingerie. Great tits and body.

Bj in shower and pussy slide in shower! From behind and pussy slide front way while she’s kissing me.

Good Cat bath, not for long then doggy so she can RIM me and HJ same time!!

Then she even bbbj me while I’m in doggy RIM position. She won’t stop the sucking until I CIM! (The past 3 visits.) Her head is in a strange position so I did feel her teeth during bbbj CIM.

Then round 2.
Pussy slide! It would be so lame with any other girl, but Rebecca, I swear the tip did go in then she pulls out then up and down! (I came once from that pussy slide like 2 years ago)

I ask for RIM and HJ, she is so happy to do that again for me. Sometimes I want sex then she like no! you cum now (with RIM HJ!! )Awesome!! Every visit she says “I want you to cum for me…” to get me hard for round 2.

Sex always I’m on top. She’s always great! Sex doesn’t take long at all for me with Rebecca. She’s too good.

The past few visits it’s always bj shower, cat bath, pussy slide, bbbj then sex. Then massage bbbj sex. Always 2 rounds out of Rebecca.

Lately, rim HJ for round 1 and 2 even until I cum and she always makes sure I cum in her mouth! Doesn’t matter if it’s HJ, Rebecca will always make sure my cum is in her mouth!!

Round 3! (Only happened one time) how did that happen that one visit?

Round 1 :RIM HJ then CIM
Round 2: bbbj then sex
Round 3 RIM HJ to get me hard then sex! I couldn’t believe it 3 times in 1 hour!

Rebecca is THAT GOOD!

Last visit. When getting dressed, She said “you look tired because of me, I give energy drink for you” she gave me an unopened energy drink from her bag she was saving for herself. Wow extra points for that!!

You like Korea girls? Pussy slides and RIM + CIM combo?

Then pick Rebecca (by default) if she comes back that is…

Rebecca is the no.1 service queen at Ginza by default. (My bias is K Jessie, the former Ginza receptionist that I’ve had a crush on for some time now)

$320 an hour all services in her profile description.

Mate....getting a bit boring seeing your reviews repeated multiple times on different threads!

We hear you the 1st time !

ditchtheboss
25-06-2023, 07:16 PM
Mate....getting a bit boring seeing your reviews repeated multiple times on different threads!

We hear you the 1st time !

It appears to be clear to me why these reviews are appearing so many times.

hornedbeast
25-06-2023, 07:27 PM
Keep the reviews coming, these wild Koreans sound hof af!!

Themysterypi
25-06-2023, 08:16 PM
Does she work anywhere else? Going to Ginza is difficult.

NightShift
25-06-2023, 08:22 PM
Rebecca has been missing for some time now… I hope she comes back…

NightShift
25-06-2023, 08:37 PM
I still have to try out: Juni, Bella and Blue. Etc (only The regular long stay K girls on the roster.)

Removed the rest of the post.

LuvJapPusssy
25-06-2023, 09:20 PM
I agree, heaps of bad short stay J girls now

Punters, need to form a strong intelligence group here or other sites.

Name the girls who give bad service so that other punters can boycott them. They will quickly change their attitudes once the customers/money dries up.

Pussyeater13
25-06-2023, 09:25 PM
I agree, heaps of bad short stay J girls now

Punters, need to form a strong intelligence group here or other sites.

Name the girls who give bad service so that other punters can boycott them. They will quickly change their attitudes once the customers/money dries up.

The horny ones who will fuck anyone will undermine us! Lol

LuvJapPusssy
25-06-2023, 09:27 PM
The horny ones who will fuck anyone will undermine us! Lol

Hahaha well I guess sex is sex at the end of the day. But theres good, passionate sex & theres bad un-enthusiastic starfish sex .

Raybo
26-06-2023, 12:50 AM
Only saw her once and that is my fault. Champion WL

NightShift
05-07-2023, 11:24 AM
I saw Rebecca again yesterday. July 2023 update:

5/5 still

I removed my post

LuvJapPusssy
05-07-2023, 12:15 PM
So hard to catch her. She gotta work longer hours & more days. I Love Korean girls.

adondon
05-07-2023, 03:20 PM
My top 3 K girls are: 1. Misha 2. Jessie 3. Rebecca

adondon
05-07-2023, 04:18 PM
But I still prefer Jessie and Misha.

NightShift
06-07-2023, 12:32 PM
My favourites are ranked:

1. Jessie
2. Rebecca
3. Misha

hornedbeast
06-07-2023, 01:44 PM
Sounds like non stop rimming, HJ and pussy slides from the Korean crew

robinho
28-07-2023, 10:19 PM

1. Jessie
2. Rebecca
3. Misha

OKay out of the 3 who is all-natural, enhanced breasts or has tatts?

ch12121978
06-09-2023, 10:06 PM

1. Jessie
2. Rebecca
3. Misha

I’d also rate Rebecca higher than misha. Haven’t seen Jessie yet so can’t comment

Between the first time I saw Rebecca (early last year) and the last time I saw her (a couple of months ago) she’s changed a fair bit

Not sure whether I liked her when she was skinny or now that she has a bit more thiccness to her. Either way she is fucken sexy as

Also recently she’s been more prone to take risks. Last year, sensing that her pussy slide was getting me close to coming she stopped. I asked if she could continue but she said no cos she doesn’t want me coming on the outside of her pussy. Whereas a couple of months ago, while doing a push slide she let the head slip in and then goes “oops” with what I can only guess as a fake surprise because she stopped, stayed motionless and left the head inside. I also didnt get the sense she would have been too fussed if I had come

ditchtheboss
06-09-2023, 10:44 PM
I’d also rate Rebecca higher than misha. Haven’t seen Jessie yet so can’t comment

Between the first time I saw Rebecca (early last year) and the last time I saw her (a couple of months ago) she’s changed a fair bit

Not sure whether I liked her when she was skinny or now that she has a bit more thiccness to her. Either way she is fucken sexy as

Also recently she’s been more prone to take risks. Last year, sensing that her pussy slide was getting me close to coming she stopped. I asked if she could continue but she said no cos she doesn’t want me coming on the outside of her pussy. Whereas a couple of months ago, while doing a push slide she let the head slip in and then goes “oops” with what I can only guess as a fake surprise because she stopped, stayed motionless and left the head inside. I also didnt get the sense she would have been too fussed if I had come

Yep, agree with that too, Jessie, Bec then Misha. That are all amazing though.

Having said that they all have been around for quite a while and whilst it is always to see them there is more variety out there. If you want a solid punt any one of them will give you one

Springwaterr
07-09-2023, 02:34 AM
Rebecca is amazing, seen her numerous times and her service is top notch every time. I havent seen her in a while though so not sure if she has changed recently.

Jessie, I have been lucky enough to be able to book in a few sessions with her recently and i would like to say as someone who hasnt punted for too long....jessie's service is impeccable. For those who havent seen her before i would highly recommend it. Rebecca's service is already top notch and i was a bit skeptical about how good jessie is from all the other reviews but jessie did not disappoint and the one thing i regret seeing her is that she is a little addictive....

For me i rate service and face highly, i actually prefer Rebecca's face and body (her tits are nicer to grab) but jessie's service was mind blowing for me

ch12121978
07-09-2023, 03:50 PM
Rebecca is amazing, seen her numerous times and her service is top notch every time. I havent seen her in a while though so not sure if she has changed recently.

Jessie, I have been lucky enough to be able to book in a few sessions with her recently and i would like to say as someone who hasnt punted for too long....jessie's service is impeccable. For those who havent seen her before i would highly recommend it. Rebecca's service is already top notch and i was a bit skeptical about how good jessie is from all the other reviews but jessie did not disappoint and the one thing i regret seeing her is that she is a little addictive....

For me i rate service and face highly, i actually prefer Rebecca's face and body (her tits are nicer to grab) but jessie's service was mind blowing for me

Rebecca makes you feel at home as soon as she comes throguh the door, jumping on you for DFK. Her service is impeccable. Her attitude is fun and bubbly but she can then switch into sensual mode. She’s always making sure you’re happy and nothing is too hard for her. Her pussy slides are... dangerous. Sex is energetic and whether multiple positions or hard or soft, whatever it is she not only accommodates but makes you feel like she’s really into it. She goes above and beyond which is why she gets so many great reviews

What I’m trying to say is I can’t think of any part of Rebecca’s service that can be improved. And here you are saying Jessie steps up another level - i can’t even imagine!!