PDA

View Full Version : Question Pattaya in July

26-06-2023, 12:25 AM
Any of you guys planning to be in Thailand in July? Would be good to have a wingman on soi 6

Hidden Python
26-06-2023, 05:23 PM
i am flying out to Bangkok on the 30th June and staying to the 15th July, but i will be with someone, if i get time i might head down to Pattaya but it will be like around the 10th until the 14th,
been watching the thai news and the cops have been doing plenty of raids, in the area so photo your passport and immigration stamp and lock up your passport in the safe, and stay off the drugs too as they are drug testing people as well, its the law and if you refuse its straight to lock up,
but being single is awesome as there are plenty of freelancers that make good GFs for a week, and nothing is better to waking up to a BJ in the morning,
so bring plenty of condoms, and if you get bored with all of the adult side of Pattaya go to Fairfax Muay Thai centre,
i will log in on this site daily and let you know if i am heading down, enjoy your trip

carym
28-06-2023, 08:20 PM
i am flying out to Bangkok on the 30th June and staying to the 15th July, but i will be with someone, if i get time i might head down to Pattaya but it will be like around the 10th until the 14th,
been watching the thai news and the cops have been doing plenty of raids, in the area so photo your passport and immigration stamp and lock up your passport in the safe, and stay off the drugs too as they are drug testing people as well, its the law and if you refuse its straight to lock up,
but being single is awesome as there are plenty of freelancers that make good GFs for a week, and nothing is better to waking up to a BJ in the morning,
so bring plenty of condoms, and if you get bored with all of the adult side of Pattaya go to Fairfax Muay Thai centre,
i will log in on this site daily and let you know if i am heading down, enjoy your trip

How'd you find the freelancers? Line... or something?

Hidden Python
28-06-2023, 11:03 PM
Just go to a night club on walking street around 11pm, sit down at a table and order a drink, and the girls will come to you, just be careful some girls will use you for drinks some will ask if you have a girlfriend, don't be afraid to ask the girls to leave, if she is not your type, so like picking up girls here in Sydney but with a 100% success rate,
try to negotiate the price but expect $2K baht long term, 1500 short term,
there are apps like thai friendly but its better to see the girls upfront and in-person instead of getting catfished

Hidden Python
29-06-2023, 08:11 PM
Girls are everywhere i.e. nightclubs, shopping centres or 7-11's or on the streets walking or jogging. If they look and give you a smile she likes you. Not difficult to pick up girls in Thailand. If you can't find a girl then you have a problem.��

even if you find a girl you like, check if it is a girl, just ask straight up if you are not shore, as the lady boys look better than the girls,

Hidden Python
03-07-2023, 02:46 AM
On Saturday drove down from Bangkok to Pattaya in an AMG C63, and stopped to get smokes at 7/11 and some junkie expat Aussie thought I would be his best friend, lol I just drove off, anyway traffic through Pattaya traffic was crazy,
It’s absolutely packed with tourist, women are everywhere, if you can’t get layed in this place something must be wrong with you,
Highly recommend missing Bangkok all together and head straight to Pattaya, you will need 2 hours from the airport, and don’t take a public taxi get a private car or a private cab which are on the right side of the public ones at Bangkok airport

Maddog69
05-07-2023, 12:02 AM
Awesome info, cheers legends looking at planning a trip hopefully at the end of the year

Lookha
05-07-2023, 11:57 AM
I’m now in Bangkok for a few weeks. Last night massage ++ and then Soi Cowboy. The music in some of the renovated bars is terrible. One nice bar girl from Yangon wanted 5000 baht for a short time…she’s dreaming.

Hidden Python
05-07-2023, 06:22 PM
I’m now in Bangkok for a few weeks. Last night massage ++ and then Soi Cowboy. The music in some of the renovated bars is terrible. One nice bar girl from Yangon wanted 5000 baht for a short time…she’s dreaming.

Head over to wood bar at the nana area, a soapy massages for $2000 Baht, the girls are average but fuckable, lots of guys selling the magic pills in their little street market stands
Going to the Pattaya Hilton on Friday for the weekend, might end up staying for a week down there by myself, if the Girlfriend gets upset with me, I will find out this afternoon when we go for coffee