PDA

View Full Version : General talk WL and ML that only see certain clients. How do they know if they want to see you or not?

bleekpit
27-06-2023, 12:16 PM
Curiosity sparked from 42G Armani's profile on the shop website. It says that she only takes certain clients. If it's your first time visiting her how does she know that she doesn't want to take you? Will you have to go to the shop and show yourself like in a lineup? lol. I know it's easy if it's the first time and just the nationality since reception can ask the guy; but for other reasons the girl wants to avoid?

Also, I rarely see girls twice but when I do, I realize that they didn't know that I was the one that booked them since they are surprised coming in to the room. Does this mean shops don't tell the girls who has booked even if they are the WL/ML's regular? In this case, how would the girls know that the guy they are about to see isn't one of the people that she wants to avoid - either from the guy being disrespectful/too big/ or too rough/etc..?

andrewv
27-06-2023, 12:29 PM
Some girls prefer not to see Indian men. Also, some don’t want to see their own nationality men (e.g. Korean, Japanese) probably for privacy and not getting discovered in a small community.

Most ML/WL see 100 to 200 men every month (8 to 10 a day) so they can’t remember them all, except the men that keep going back every few days or many big tippers.

Axeman123
27-06-2023, 12:30 PM
I know for sure at 42g the lady U booked sights U on screen before she gets U. I've been told constantly to sit in seat in the cubicle so that I can be seen clearly. How do I know.? I asked.

Mickeydrippen
27-06-2023, 01:15 PM
Chatswood 60 in their promotion for new girls guarantees that the girls see their client by cctv. I don’t blame them do you.

Axeman123
27-06-2023, 01:38 PM
Chatswood 60 in their promotion for new girls guarantees that the girls see their client by cctv. I don’t blame them do you. God no. Not at all .I'm all for anything that helps the ladies feel safe n comfortable.

Ghost2hauntU
27-06-2023, 02:30 PM
Some girls prefer not to see Indian men...

Yes I’ve noticed this on few of the rosters @ N5M. Why is that?

limbi8888
27-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Yes I’ve noticed this on few of the rosters @ N5M. Why is that?

i've spoken with a few MLs about this, Indians tend to argue with price and not want to pay for the quoted services

mn69
27-06-2023, 04:01 PM
Yeh i noticed a lot of girls having a "No Indian" customers.
Why is this? As there is a massive Indian communy in Syd, so not seeing Indian customers will cut out a huge potential revenue for them

Indiana69r
27-06-2023, 04:25 PM
I don't blame the ladies either for not wanting indian customers, all they do is complain, and that fowl odour like they don't no wat a shower is ��, maybe if they had a little hygiene and a little respect especially for the ladies maybe they wouldn't be barred from places. Ive heard a few incidents and it makes my blood boil to the point I wanna beat a indian with another indian.

Ghost2hauntU
27-06-2023, 04:41 PM
Lol lol. You’d have to be one dumb cunt to haggle on price with a WL/ML in Sydney.

Like she’ll perform the same quality service of you pay her 30 bucks less. Yep, set the mood right from the start. But maybe that’s how the shit goes down in some Mumbai whorehouse. $5/hr? How about $1.50?

Indiana69r
27-06-2023, 04:56 PM
You be surprised how good their judge of character is, Afterall they have had to deal with the worst of us to the best of us. It comes down to how you carry self and your energy you project..As soon as they lay eyes on us the ladies know instantly if they will want to keep us a regular. So technically we are there regulars not the other way around..

dotcumdotinyou
27-06-2023, 05:15 PM
Its the girls right to choose who they do and don't see, but a lot of you are lumping all indians into the same bucket which is unfair. Like all countries there are the good and the bad, I know I'd be upset if all aussies were labelled abusive, drunk, beergut yobos. So how about we leave the decision to the girls and not label all indians as fowl smelling, argumentative and disrespectful.

mn69
27-06-2023, 05:23 PM
Its the girls right to choose who they do and don't see, but a lot of you are lumping all indians into the same bucket which is unfair. Like all countries there are the good and the bad, I know I'd be upset if all aussies were labelled abusive, drunk, beergut yobos. So how about we leave the decision to the girls and not label all indians as fowl smelling, argumentative and disrespectful.

Unfortunately even in Thailand. Alot of Thai girls dont want to see Indian men either. And alot of bars/clubs dont allow Indians in as well.

So this problem isn't just in Sydney

HowTo28891298
27-06-2023, 05:29 PM
So if a girl doesn't want to spend time with you and they spot you on the CCTV or whatever, what do you get told by the mamasan? "Sorry she left", "Sick today" ?

Ghost2hauntU
27-06-2023, 05:43 PM
So if a girl doesn't want to spend time with you and they spot you on the CCTV or whatever, what do you get told by the mamasan? "Sorry she left", "Sick today" ?

CCTV? She would see shit cos I either have my hood on or my face down to the floor. Or both hehe.

mn69
27-06-2023, 05:52 PM
CCTV? She would see shit cos I either have my hood on or my face down to the floor. Or both hehe.

Had an incident where they couldnt tell what i looked like as i was wearing hoody too, so girl just came & intro'd herself in person. Then they ask girl if she is good to go, then she was okay to see me & we had a great time.

Maybe for some girls, u need to meet their minimum criteria of physical attractiveness for them to see u.

Indiana69r
27-06-2023, 05:58 PM
Somewhere along them lines , and most likely one of the other girls will see you. I wouldn't stress on it to much , the other girl might just be an unexpected gem.

rubit moore
27-06-2023, 06:01 PM
Unfortunately even in Thailand. Alot of Thai girls dont want to see Indian men either. And alot of bars/clubs dont allow Indians in as well.

So this problem isn't just in Sydney

That’s right. Pretty funny when you’re at an establishment and choosing a girl from the fishbowl and a group of Indians roll in, you watch a lot of the girls get up and leave or they’re making more of an effort for you to pick them before they leave.

The Indian guys sit in a group on a couch in their golf attire, arms links across each others shoulders like they’re going in for a scrum haha.

A Sydney WL once told me Indians would always say to her, “Two time, Two time..!?” trying to get her to agree to them firing off two shots. And that they reek of cumin or garlic and body odour.

Quite hungry now, might order a vindaloo.

HowTo28891298
27-06-2023, 06:03 PM

Haha menace, they probably have some system to it though like remembering your contact info or something.

Indiana69r
27-06-2023, 06:09 PM
Facts . Hahahahaha. . My balls are hurting pmsl

bleekpit
27-06-2023, 06:25 PM

i'd like to know this too. if it's your 2nd booking with the girl and you didn't pass her "check" during the first visit and she doesn't want to see u anymore, do they just pretend and tell you that the girl is sick? or are they more straightforward and tell you the girl doesn't want to see you?

i'd hate to turn up to a place with the booking only to find out that I didn't pass the girl's standard during the first visit.

PKING2
27-06-2023, 06:42 PM
i'd like to know this too. if it's your 2nd booking with the girl and you didn't pass her "check" during the first visit and she doesn't want to see u anymore, do they just pretend and tell you that the girl is sick? or are they more straightforward and tell you the girl doesn't want to see you?

i'd hate to turn up to a place with the booking only to find out that I didn't pass the girl's standard during the first visit.

I know with n5m the mamasan and papasan will tell you straight away. Sorry this girl doesnt want to see you etc etc. Happened to me and 1 of the bros before.

Better than told sorry she sick lol

bleekpit
27-06-2023, 06:50 PM
I know with n5m the mamasan and papasan will tell you straight away. Sorry this girl doesnt want to see you etc etc. Happened to me and 1 of the bros before.

i agree, i absolutely would prefer to be told straight up rather than trying to book the same girl over and over while being told different fake excuses lol. that would just be a huge waste of time for all involved

GoldfishMan
27-06-2023, 07:49 PM
Nah, I don't think these girls use CCTV at all, bros. More along the lines of you wasting your time and effort to book her only to be rejected when it turns out that you are in the "blacklist", when you're in the room.

mn69
27-06-2023, 08:18 PM

What would make a girl not wanna see a customer again, what happened in your cases and the other bros? As the girl would be turning down potential income I'd imagine

GoldfishMan
27-06-2023, 08:25 PM
What would make a girl not wanna see a customer again, what happened in your cases and the other bros? As the girl would be turning down potential income I'd imagine

If she don't get the 350 bucks from you, she'll get it from the next punter. Obviously the girls in question are popular ones.

personaa
27-06-2023, 08:27 PM
Once a WL told me her previous client was an Indian guy who refused to take shower in the room! I bet he was calculating how much this 5 minute shower would cost him!! Imagine same guy going to see Vanessa at 280 hornsby that kills 10 min in the shower hah I think it's quite good that ladies decide who they are comfortable to see at least it can be an indicator -to some extent at least- that they would give you a good service. I was a bit pissed to read that this girl whom I wanted to see, only sees Asian clients, but now I don't give even a flying fuck about it

PKING2
27-06-2023, 10:18 PM

My one is a funny story. For her privacy I will not tell who was this.
She not working there anymore, might be already back to her country. Apparently I made her knees hurts, in 2 hours session with her. Mamasan said, that girl only wants to meet me once a month, because of that. Up until now, I don't know what really happened, lol.

mn69
27-06-2023, 11:06 PM
My one is a funny story. For her privacy I will not tell who was this.
She not working there anymore, might be already back to her country. Apparently I made her knees hurts, in 2 hours session with her. Mamasan said, that girl only wants to meet me once a month, because of that. Up until now, I don't know what really happened, lol.

Hahaha really. Never went for 2 hours before. Thats a long sesh. Did u have her on her knee's the whole time or in Doggystyle lol
Let me guess, was she Japanese, early 20's?

Pussyeater13
27-06-2023, 11:52 PM
Hear hear, some right f****** in this thread

RO1312
27-06-2023, 11:54 PM
i've spoken with a few MLs about this, Indians tend to argue with price and not want to pay for the quoted services

Had a guy at SP queen street asking for “discount, any discount”

Put me off and killed the mood just as I was about to be seen

Ghost2hauntU
28-06-2023, 01:57 AM
Had a guy at SP queen street asking for “discount, any discount”

Put me off and killed the mood just as I was about to be seen

That’s what I was trying to get at. Only an idiot would ask for discounts in Sydney shops.
In Asia, when you’ve got a bar full of freelancers of course you negotiate. And prices come down as the night gets on. Or when you bar hop you have tons of choice of taking bargirls back to your hotel short or long time from many different bars.

But in Sydney? I can’t see how it would work out for anyone. Even in the bottom end shops that I frequent, and I like to pay the least possible to fuck. Hence my strict rules and monthly punting budget.

But offering less than the shops price? Nah, I’d be embarrassed. I’d fear the risk of receiving less service and being unpopular with the girls. Fuck that. It’s no wonder some don’t want to see the currymunchers if they act like that.

However…..
A different story would’ve if every punter in Sydney suddenly stared to negotiate. Then, and only then you may get somewhere. Everyone start to hang k. To their money and complaining the shop is asking too much. A city wide punter’s movement. Yeah that may work…

mn69
28-06-2023, 09:14 AM
Who the hell tries to negotiate prices in a shop. In Aus everything is generally a fixed price.

But even in Asia, with Freelancers/Bargirls, dont even bother negotiating. As its a difference of like $10-$20. It kills the mood & the girl + all her friends at the bar will see u as a "Cheap Charlie".

I seen Indian men in Thailand trying to get a girl for 500 baht & for her to service 4-5 of his friends too. For 500 baht which is like $25. Like WTF!

You are guaranteed a shit service once u kill the mood with her.

tpol
28-06-2023, 09:21 AM
Who the hell tries to negotiate prices in a shop. In Aus everything is generally a fixed price.

But even in Asia, with Freelancers/Bargirls, dont even bother negotiating. As its a difference of like $10-$20. It kills the mood & the girl + all her friends at the bar will see u as a "Cheap Charlie".

I seen Indian men in Thailand trying to get a girl for 500 baht & for her to service 4-5 of his friends too. For 500 baht which is like $25. Like WTF!

You are guaranteed a shit service once u kill the mood with her.

Definitely bargain for extras if it is above your budget.

Some ml ask for above standard e.g $300 for part 3 in which i turned down. Then she asked, how much then? If i dont feel the vibe, just massage please.

mn69
28-06-2023, 09:34 AM
Definitely bargain for extras if it is above your budget.

Some ml ask for above standard e.g $300 for part 3 in which i turned down. Then she asked, how much then? If i dont feel the vibe, just massage please.

Yeh definitely bargain if were talking big money like $300 AUD or u feel the girl is clearly trying to rip u off/overcharge u more than market rate.

But in Asia where its a difference of $10-20, probably not even worth bargaining

tpol
28-06-2023, 09:38 AM
Yeh definitely bargain if were talking big money like $300 AUD or u feel the girl is clearly trying to rip u off/overcharge u more than market rate.

But in Asia where its a difference of $10-20, probably not even worth bargaining

I do get what you mean

mn69
28-06-2023, 09:41 AM
I do get what you mean

BTW, usually the girl will charge higher amounts if she doesn't like the guy or doesn't find him attractive.

I seen Thai girls charging Indian men 4-5 times what she normally asks for from other guys (and this is if she was even willing to spend time with him)

Indiana69r
28-06-2023, 10:47 AM
I assumed it was the same rate for all depending if it ML or private WL. I hear it time and time again the just denie indian guys and not all of them are no good but it only takes one and there all on the same boat..

tpol
28-06-2023, 11:10 AM
I assumed it was the same rate for all depending if it ML or private WL. I hear it time and time again the just denie indian guys and not all of them are no good but it only takes one and there all on the same boat..

Yeah, the girls will whinge to one and another and then becomes generalised when it reoccurs. However, it probably is a cultural thing.

Maybe an indian wl will think, dang, he's sexy, he can really bargain. It might be a skill that is highly looked for in their culture as it does take courage and confidence to be able to bargain and to successfully get something. She might think, wow he might be able to get me a house cheaper, etc.

However, in other cultures, the women don't like that.

Like i hate how people walk into my house without taking their shoes off. So i will ask them to do so or don't come in at all. However , a white person might think that's stupid

cuteguy
28-06-2023, 11:37 AM
Some girls prefer not to see Indian men. Also, some don’t want to see their own nationality men (e.g. Korean, Japanese) probably for privacy and not getting discovered in a small community.

Most ML/WL see 100 to 200 men every month (8 to 10 a day) so they can’t remember them all, except the men that keep going back every few days or many big tippers.

Some girls have very good memories even if you saw them just one time.

Indiana69r
28-06-2023, 11:51 AM
They certainly do especially if your good to them and you make that connection and set a good impression.

GoldfishMan
29-06-2023, 07:35 AM
BTW, usually the girl will charge higher amounts if she doesn't like the guy or doesn't find him attractive.

I seen Thai girls charging Indian men 4-5 times what she normally asks for from other guys (and this is if she was even willing to spend time with him)

They do that because then it'll be a win-win situation for them. Win if the repulsive guy takes the deal, win if he doesn't go for it because she doesn't want to do it with him either.

Mickeydrippen
29-06-2023, 08:59 AM
Nah, I don't think these girls use CCTV at all, bros. More along the lines of you wasting your time and effort to book her only to be rejected when it turns out that you are in the "blacklist", when you're in the room.

Verbatim I will quote it. Chatswood 60 Employment section. “ Training in all aspects of industry provided including your health and safety provided. Your privacy assured. Our security cameras enable our ladies to view the client before meeting”

mn69
29-06-2023, 12:29 PM
They do that because then it'll be a win-win situation for them. Win if the repulsive guy takes the deal, win if he doesn't go for it because she doesn't want to do it with him either.

yeh true, and in Thailand, I doubt any of our Indian brothers would be willing to shell out 4000-8000 baht short time anyway with a local Thai girl, as I heard that's what some Thai girls are quoting them (1200-2000 baht for everyone else)

kere
29-06-2023, 01:54 PM
Would you guys see an ML/WL again after receiving bad service the first visit?
I've seen people saying that certain MLs/WLs warm up to you after a few visits which makes them worth it in the end but I'm not sure about that.

cuteguy
29-06-2023, 01:58 PM
I've seen people saying that certain MLs/WLs warm up to you after a few visits which makes them worth it in the end but I'm not sure about that.

Usually no. Why spend your hard earned cash on someone who provided bad service to you? I understand there may have been some reasons for a girl's bad service or performance but would you risk it again? Looking at the current rosters, many fish in the sea to explore.

PKING2
29-06-2023, 01:59 PM

If you enjoy the first session. Might be worth to go for 2nd one.

But if already very bad. Better not.

Just say 2nd visit service 10% better. If the service 1 out of 10, it will not worth your time and money

Harika
29-06-2023, 10:07 PM
Obviously Indian men not the most stylish well groomed or good looking but some of the comments are downright below the belt racist

jaquedm1307
30-06-2023, 09:48 AM

On reflection most of my bad experiences have been down to miscommunications & / or language barriers - learning to be very clear at beginning of what's on offer / what you wish for which includes type of service but also length of time on each part. Had a good part 1 but when I looked at the clock it's was 45 mins (guess partly my fault) then ML tried to upsell extras but I walked without tipping. Spoke with Jessie SP afterwards and she explained ML (newish) thought I wanted a long part 1 - went back the week later and had a great session after a 5 mins chat to clear the air and discuss expectations
Will be returning so very positive outcome

tpol
30-06-2023, 10:10 AM
In my life experiences, you should control everything. No one really cares about you except your parents or close friends.

So if she is spending too much on part 1,then let her know don't wait for her to control it

woods23
30-06-2023, 10:56 AM

That's depends how pretty nd hot are the girl . First of all is she is rude , cold or just lazy. If rude than best to move on, if cold or lazy come back just one more time nd see.

Here a story -
Ages ago they had this super hot Korean ml at SS...she was super cold too !! but no kps Just stone cold ..not much chatting no eye contacts her face will facing the wall for HJ etc. Got a mate saw her three time they didn't speak a single words according to him haha. Unbelievable . Got another mate refused to go in haha

I saw her two times before I gave up as well..went back in again after a while . Third time lucky she " open wide come Inside " just my tongue nd fingers . So you never know . Given the time effort energy nd determination it was good accomplishment.

It didn't end well for me with her tho my last 3or 4 visits were just as good as the first nd second unfortunately. It was my all fault not her.

GoldfishMan
30-06-2023, 02:14 PM
That's depends how pretty nd hot are the girl . First of all is she is rude , cold or just lazy. If rude than best to move on, if cold or lazy come back just one more time nd see.

Here a story -
Ages ago they had this super hot Korean ml at SS...she was super cold too !! but no kps Just stone cold ..not much chatting no eye contacts her face will facing the wall for HJ etc. Got a mate saw her three time they didn't speak a single words according to him haha. Unbelievable . Got another mate refused to go in haha

I saw her two times before I gave up as well..went back in again after a while . Third time lucky she " open wide come Inside " just my tongue nd fingers . So you never know . Given the time effort energy nd determination it was good accomplishment.

It didn't end well for me with her tho my last 3or 4 visits were just as good as the first nd second unfortunately. It was my all fault not her.

Sounds like you got a dose of Hera there. If it was her, she wasn't that hot bro. Saggy tits.

rooter
30-06-2023, 02:19 PM
Its a fact that WLs and MLs do not like Indian customers.
No point being politically correct or woke.
The simple fact is WLs and MLs do not like Indian customers.

LuvJapPusssy
30-06-2023, 03:12 PM

Thats right
Go Woke, Go Broke

woods23
30-06-2023, 04:53 PM
Sounds like you got a dose of Hera there. If it was her, she wasn't that hot bro. Saggy tits.

Her boobs is very similar to J 227ns Claire but better with Small pink nipples . Claire has better body. Hera was the most beautiful ml in Sydney during that time.
Every shops want her work for them but she stick to SS.

Double_Adapter
30-06-2023, 05:35 PM

I got labelled a racist the other day coz I said I prefer Italian politicians over Indian politicians.
This pc society where you can't say or express what's on your mind is the reason why this world is so fucked up!! Men have lost their balls, and have developed manginas instead.

sukeong
30-06-2023, 07:48 PM

Here a story -

This is true. It depends on how hot she is whether she was rude or cold. Sometimes girls with cold personality take time to open up or take a liking to you.

Depends how much time and money you like to try on her. My experience is most girls who are indifferent to me first visit tend to be so in next few ones. Although I seldom revisit after a bad first visit. There was one girl though that second time I saw her she was very different and nice. Turns out she had bad day when I saw her first time.

GoldfishMan
30-06-2023, 09:55 PM
Her boobs is very similar to J 227ns Claire but better with Small pink nipples . Claire has better body. Hera was the most beautiful ml in Sydney during that time.
Every shops want her work for them but she stick to SS.

Yeah, she was a hot girl by ML standards for sure, very pretty. But she was active during a time when there were almost too many hot girls available to be fucked everywhere, including lots of BB.

At that time;

- DOS was at its peak, I could pick a hottie that looked like any uni girl walking on the streets simply by walking in. I'd have my cock in her within 15 minutes of meeting her.

- I also recall vaguely that the MP that was next to the police station, Apple massage or something, had some hotties for a while. I had 2 girls there I think.

- even at SS itself, I had 2 girls that each had qualities that beat Hera if not on beauty but something else. Both wanted to make babies with me, hehehe.

- if that's not enough, outside the area GC was also at its peak with hot girl after hot girl, all nationalities K, C, T, all of them wanting to make babies with me... FMD, really.

So I cast my ind back to that time and I can only remember, yep, Hera was a hottie but I honestly had no time to play her games, lol! I only saw her 2 times I think, and the second time was when I really only wanted a relaxing NHJ. It was pretty good actually!

woods23
30-06-2023, 11:05 PM
Yeah, she was a hot girl by ML standards for sure, very pretty. But she was active during a time when there were almost too many hot girls available to be fucked everywhere, including lots of BB.

At that time;

- DOS was at its peak, I could pick a hottie that looked like any uni girl walking on the streets simply by walking in. I'd have my cock in her within 15 minutes of meeting her.

- I also recall vaguely that the MP that was next to the police station, Apple massage or something, had some hotties for a while. I had 2 girls there I think.

- even at SS itself, I had 2 girls that each had qualities that beat Hera if not on beauty but something else. Both wanted to make babies with me, hehehe.

- if that's not enough, outside the area GC was also at its peak with hot girl after hot girl, all nationalities K, C, T, all of them wanting to make babies with me... FMD, really.

So I cast my ind back to that time and I can only remember, yep, Hera was a hottie but I honestly had no time to play her games, lol! I only saw her 2 times I think, and the second time was when I really only wanted a relaxing NHJ. It was pretty good actually!

Back then I didn't have much for extras or fs with ml at all. I mainly go to SS nd see all those hot Korean ml. It didn't matters I got fs from somewhere else like 5 star Ginza nd M5 ( yes lots hot girls around 2010 to 2018? )

I didn't go to DoS much...the place is very run down very dirty..only girl I saw was M Carli once she was a little Hottie this one. Yes Is good I think ppl is having Orgie there every days :)

Not Apple massage( is at Pitt Street run a Korean lady name Lulu ex ml SS ) is Golden Rose run by Emma. Gucci is one girl i saw ( one of the biggest ass on a chinese girl ) The famous Baby cat works there name Kitty. Pity it didn't have a shower.

GoldfishMan
01-07-2023, 12:03 AM
Back then I didn't have much for extras or fs with ml at all. I mainly go to SS nd see all those hot Korean ml. It didn't matters I got fs from somewhere else like 5 star Ginza nd M5 ( yes lots hot girls around 2010 to 2018? )

I didn't go to DoS much...the place is very run down very dirty..only girl I saw was M Carli once she was a little Hottie this one. Yes Is good I think ppl is having Orgie there every days :)

Not Apple massage( is at Pitt Street run a Korean lady name Lulu ex ml SS ) is Golden Rose run by Emma. Gucci is one girl i saw ( one of the biggest ass on a chinese girl ) The famous Baby cat works there name Kitty. Pity it didn't have a shower.

Yeah bro, it was golden rose, I messed up the name. I went there a few times, then one time I had a freaking tarantula crawling up the wall next to me as I was getting dressed. I never went back there after that, haha.

DOS was amazing, bro. I had Carli, yes, but plenty other really hot C girls there all of them soooo GFE, and they were very playful with guys that suited their taste.

tpol
01-07-2023, 01:13 AM
I remember babycat. Is she still around? She used to like playing with your cum

asiafever
01-07-2023, 09:52 AM
Thats right
Go Woke, Go Broke

Except of course for the fact that the majority of companies that have "gone woke" are doing just fine. In fact, a good number of companies have seen an improvement in their bottom lines since "going woke". Disney, Nike, Amazon, Kellogs, major sporting codes like NFL, AFL, NRL etc, all seeing upturns since they aligned themselves with more liberal views.

Ender Kekilli
01-07-2023, 09:56 AM
I like Indians but I too would not like to be fucked by an Indian man

ColesBag
01-07-2023, 03:33 PM

It seems to be a constant referring theme with W/L's in regards to gentlemen from the sub continent. And yes certain nationalities don't see their own kind due to the privacy factor.

Ghost2hauntU
01-07-2023, 03:40 PM

Fuck that’s always hot as fuck!

woods23
01-07-2023, 04:01 PM

Was talking to her in wechat for a while when she was active ..no idea now.

She do Golden shower too :prettiness:

asiafever
02-07-2023, 08:24 PM

Ah, distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak December;
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow;—vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow—sorrow for the lost Babycat
For the rare and radiant maiden that the angels named Babycat,
Nameless here, for evermore...

Babycat is alive and well, but as I've said before, cats come when they feel like, not when summoned.

Meng
02-07-2023, 09:10 PM

Babycat is alive and well, but as I've said before, cats come when they feel like, not when summoned.

God that was a fair amount of effort there bud. Doing a Poe.

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 09:28 PM

We are a cultured bunch

rooter
02-07-2023, 09:36 PM
We are a cultured bunch

Nah! we are a bunch of bogans!
What is the collective noun for bogans?
A VB of bogans?
A slab of bogans?
A carton of bogans?
A mullet of bogans?

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 09:40 PM
We are a bunch of bogans!
A VB of bogans?
A slab of bogans?

We are a slab of thong wearing bogans, yuck. 🤣🤣🤣

asiafever
02-07-2023, 09:55 PM

With so many people asking of her whereabouts across threads, mixed with the cold weather and shortened days, it kinda reminded me...
To be fair I have the poem memorised so not a whole heap of effort.

GoldfishMan
02-07-2023, 09:58 PM
Nah! we are a bunch of bogans!
A VB of bogans?
A slab of bogans?
A carton of bogans?
A mullet of bogans?

I'd say a herd of bogans would sound just about right.

Deuces
What do SS and DOS stand for?

asiafever
We are a cultured bunch

Like yoghurt... or bacteria..

tpol
02-07-2023, 10:19 PM

I recall cumming all over her hands and she doesn't clean u up straightaway but plays with your cum between her fingers and she stares at it intently. She didnt put it in her mouth though

woods23
02-07-2023, 11:54 PM
Did she do it on you? I could imagine some WLs doing it because there's a bed with sheets or shower but it would be rare to see a ML doing golden shower.

That's our secret :) . She can also do foot/stocking HJ.