PDA

View Full Version : General talk State of shop prices.

forallofyou
27-06-2023, 04:58 PM
With a fair amount of talk around Brisbane shop prices in forums recently, I reflected on what used to be a considered a fair and resonable punt, albeit a few years ago and what could be the best option now in 2023.

Lets go back 5 or so years ago and many will say .. well inflation etc ... but.

$50 at a shop would get you a massage and an extra $20 a hj.... if you wanted more than you could get second option for $50 so and so on, sure the top end privates were more than this.....then it started to creep up, demand does this. Here we are in 2023 with rediculous prices, a snake eating its tail will eventually consume itself.

So that got me thinking.

I can get a legit massage with my health fund rebate for an hour walk away feeling amazing and then head down to a full service establishment for 1/2 hour and spend less in total then the going rate currently at a shop and for a much longer experience for both in a better enviroment, better result for both for the purpose intended.....

Just some thoughts fellas.

CumShot
01-07-2023, 09:13 AM
Prices cannot go down but you can expect that they will stay at this level for an extended time.

Obviously the extras is where we have most negotiation. Early in the week are slower days for girls with them sometimes only getting 2-3 massages on their shift

Best time of day for me for negotiating is half way through their shift. Leave it too late in the day and they are already resigned to a lousy day.

howareyoukk
04-07-2023, 01:06 AM
With a fair amount of talk around Brisbane shop prices in forums recently, I reflected on what used to be a considered a fair and resonable punt, albeit a few years ago and what could be the best option now in 2023.

$50 at a shop would get you a massage and an extra $20 a hj.... if you wanted more than you could get second option for $50 so and so on, sure the top end privates were more than this.....then it started to creep up, demand does this. Here we are in 2023 with rediculous prices, a snake eating its tail will eventually consume itself.

So that got me thinking.

I can get a legit massage with my health fund rebate for an hour walk away feeling amazing and then head down to a full service establishment for 1/2 hour and spend less in total then the going rate currently at a shop and for a much longer experience for both in a better enviroment, better result for both for the purpose intended.....

shit...I am kicking myself for not going to the parlous when the prices were this low...

70 dollars for a massage & HJ count me in please!

4FoW2
04-07-2023, 08:48 AM
So that got me thinking.

Or you could stay in your HICAPs provider and try and push the envelope.
4FoW2

big g
05-07-2023, 06:13 PM
In the late nineties there was a place on Elfin st EB that did an hour massage with a handie for $45. One day I got a blowie and tipped her $20. She said to come back same time next week and ask for her and that we’d have some fun. Went back the same time for 6 weeks straight and she wasn’t there. Overall average talent but great value. At the time normal price was $60 HE $80-100 nude. Current prices aren’t that bad compared

MANROCKDON
09-07-2023, 03:15 PM
I think shops for example like VIP what they
Charge for shop fee’s the least they can do
Is spend a little of there profit on some kind
of deodorants to improve the smell of mould 👍
And maybe new carpet as well 🤣