Can't find her. Pm me bud.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rusty Russ
28-06-2023, 01:20 AM
She hides her profile then unhides it fairly often I guess depending on
If she has enough blokes to see
I am not sure how many she likes to have but just keep looking

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/fea768be1e4845c8

This is the link to her profile I can see it because we have communicated I don’t know if she has it hidden at the moment

119tcs
28-06-2023, 07:59 AM
Is she on seeking ?

Rusty Russ
28-06-2023, 08:09 AM
I don’t know about seeking definitely on secret benefits

funinqld
29-06-2023, 03:47 AM
Never heard of secret benefits.....

Rusty Russ
29-06-2023, 06:53 AM
Never heard of secret benefits.....

It’s Canadian hosted but lots of local girls on there
It cost 10 credits to try and contact a girl
200 credits costs about 135 aud
I normally favourite a girl then if she favourites me I will send a msg
I have about 70% rate of getting a msg back and then trying to work out
A suitable arrangement

Falcon2005
03-07-2023, 11:37 AM
It’s Canadian hosted but lots of local girls on there
It cost 10 credits to try and contact a girl
200 credits costs about 135 aud
I normally favourite a girl then if she favourites me I will send a msg
I have about 70% rate of getting a msg back and then trying to work out
A suitable arrangement

too many fake profiles on there tho is the problem with that site. All about getting you to use credits. I've recd messages from "profiles" with photos of girls I follow on Instagram and when I've bought it up with them they say they know nothing about it but don't seem too concerned. Makes me think they are getting paid to have click bait profile on there. Then you have the ones that message you, and then never hear back from them.
Not all like that of course but seems to be the majority.

funinqld
03-07-2023, 12:29 PM
seeking arrangement used to be awesome. I think it was about 100 bucks for the month and unlimited messages

Holdan
03-07-2023, 03:28 PM
seeking arrangement used to be awesome. I think it was about 100 bucks for the month and unlimited messages

I concur
I had some of the best times with ladies from SA. Outstanding. Then Covid lockdown started and the torrent of lovely pussy dried up. I haven’t bothered to try again

Jamesyouare
03-07-2023, 08:09 PM
Any consensus on what best site is or are they as crap as each other - I use the sugardaddy one before but one was demanding and one wanted standard dating with money - agree they used to be better…

Rusty Russ
03-07-2023, 11:09 PM
Sugardaddy.com.Au and secret benefits are exact mirrors of each other the girl’s profile show up identical on both sites and the cost for credit is identical but if you have credits on secret benefits you can only contact them on secret benefits and visa versa not that it matters which site you use to contact the girls they get the msg even if they sign up on sugardaddy I can msg them on secret benefits it had me confused at first because I sent txt to one girl saying we we chatting on secret benefits and she didn’t know what I was talking about she said she is only on sugardaddy.com.au

Nick007
03-07-2023, 11:23 PM
Also curious which site is better

joeblow251
04-07-2023, 12:35 AM
my bank wouldn't do the bankcard transaction because it said it was dodgy - and it seems thats the only way of paying. Since I joined, I have had about 20 message me - now that is suspicious for me

Nick007
04-07-2023, 04:38 AM
I use to be a member and the first messages before you joined was aim to encourage you to join quicker. All sites have fake account so curious of peoples experience with site have a better strike rate

ravvg
04-07-2023, 05:31 AM
my bank wouldn't do the bankcard transaction because it said it was dodgy - and it seems thats the only way of paying. Since I joined, I have had about 20 message me - now that is suspicious for me

can't u use prepaid visa cards that u can buy from Coles or Woolworths ?

Rusty Russ
04-07-2023, 08:21 AM
I have checked out seeking arrangements but it doesn’t seem to have as many girls
Another one I have checked out is sugardaddymeet.com.Au has a good selection of girls but limited use with out being a subscriber maybe I will check it out further when I run out of credit on secret benefits
At the moment secret benefits is paying off pretty well in the last 2 weeks I have managed to meet with 3 girls and at varying costs from 300-400 ppm usually for a couple hours so is good value I think

funinqld
04-07-2023, 01:24 PM
I joined Seeking arrangement In NSW for a bit and it was awesome but this was over 6 years ago. When I moved to QLD I knew how bad (no offence) the punting scene was so joined here also. It was pretty easy getting young girls for anywhere from 250-350 for a few hours.
It seems to have changed over the last couple of years as its full of fake profiles. They start a profile and are on it for a day and then never online again. Most girls move on but for the monthly fee you can message as many as you like which is good.

joeblow251
04-07-2023, 08:02 PM
can't u use prepaid visa cards that u can buy from Coles or Woolworths ?

Will give that a go - but if its 10 credits per girl to open messages and reply, then there goes the 60 credits in 2 mins - worth trying a 70bucks worth

Nick007
05-07-2023, 01:05 AM
Will be good to start a tread about the girls names that sent messages in the beginning but don’t reply.
You can then ignore them and not lose credit

Jamesyouare
06-07-2023, 12:48 AM
Not sure how but they must be incentives - they always send a bait message then dissapear

Jamesyouare
06-07-2023, 12:49 AM
Then had one just happy to meet and fuck for cheap but if it’s going on for me there’s a busy girl si I avoid it a little

Rusty Russ
06-07-2023, 07:51 AM
Then had one just happy to meet and fuck for cheap but if it’s going on for me there’s a busy girl si I avoid it a little

Hmm I don’t get that
Does that mean you avoid the popular ml because they are busy?
No issues if you play safe only issues are if you want to roll out the dice and go unprotected
If you are on a good thing cheap they why not stay at it?

Rusty Russ
06-07-2023, 08:02 AM
I have found another gem Korean girl who loves to fuck and suck stayed for 3 hrs
Not stunningly beautiful but nice looking and nice slim body
This time I won’t be sharing her username
After sharing Sally’s some of the clowns on her obviously tried to contact her
And told her about this post she said some of the msgs were fucking rude and degrading
Why is it that some blokes think that they can treat these girls with such disrespect
I guess that’s why they can’t get a fuck with out paying

joeblow251
06-07-2023, 08:18 AM
Its a double edge sword for sure on here - Ive learnt to not do any reviews of the good ones as some have said previously, there are a lot of degenerates out there. And yes that one you mentioned has gone now - didnt have a chance to message her.

Must say this site makes it hard to get credits - tried my MC and it was declined by the bank as they deemed the provider could be dodgey - went an bought a Coles MC and that still failed. Cant read any of the 30 or so "girls" that have messaged me - now that to me is sus for sure - probably 90% bots.

Rusty Russ
06-07-2023, 08:46 AM
Its a double edge sword for sure on here - Ive learnt to not do any reviews of the good ones as some have said previously, there are a lot of degenerates out there. And yes that one you mentioned has gone now - didnt have a chance to message her.

Must say this site makes it hard to get credits - tried my MC and it was declined by the bank as they deemed the provider could be dodgey - went an bought a Coles MC and that still failed. Cant read any of the 30 or so "girls" that have messaged me - now that to me is sus for sure - probably 90% bots.

Yes I got a txt from sally telling about the msgs in a not so nice manner she stopped replying now so I guess she has read this post
Oh well all good things come to an end.

That happens with my comm bank debit card usually I try again 5 minutes later and the bank doesn’t stop it
I have had to try 3 times in the past

CumShot
07-07-2023, 03:44 PM
seeking arrangements is the way to go.

be polite, be nice and be patient. the rewards are there. lots of nice girls. lots of fuckwit males. so it's just a case of waiting for the girls to see you as different.

funboybrisbane
07-07-2023, 04:14 PM
I have found another gem Korean girl who loves to fuck and suck stayed for 3 hrs
Not stunningly beautiful but nice looking and nice slim body
This time I won’t be sharing her username
After sharing Sally’s some of the clowns on her obviously tried to contact her
And told her about this post she said some of the msgs were fucking rude and degrading
Why is it that some blokes think that they can treat these girls with such disrespect
I guess that’s why they can’t get a fuck with out payingSoo true.
I have been at this since before apps.
If you are nice and polite you can find nice girls.
I'm lucky enough to have charisma and can pick up without trying.
I have a pay pig kink so SBs fall inline for me. [emoji28]
I have had over 15 in10yrs. Some of the stories they tell me are crazy.
Guys have some crazy mentality that since they pay that they own the right to be dicks.
My bro. U are paying for them to put up with you.
Tho I have seen a couple of my friends end up in great relationships from simply being good guys.

Falcon2005
07-07-2023, 04:39 PM
Will be good to start a tread about the girls names that sent messages in the beginning but don’t reply.
You can then ignore them and not lose credit

going to be a long list

funinqld
08-07-2023, 05:38 PM
I always found that I tell them politely straight away what I am looking for and i don't waste their time or mine. DON'T pay for a meet and greet. If they say they want to meet first for a fee......stay away. If they want to meet for a coffee, drink etc thats ok. I would find most of the girls are open to pretty much anything. Just be nice and you should do ok but prices have gone up.

TheMural123
08-07-2023, 08:53 PM
I need to get on the sb train...

joeblow251
08-07-2023, 10:03 PM
In one week I have had over 30 women message me without me initiating anything - of those I have messaged 5 back and haven't heard anything back at all - I think the site is just full of bots and is made to scam money

newbiejones
09-07-2023, 06:01 PM
joeblow.. 100%. do not message girls back that message you. What a waste that is.

Rusty Russ
09-07-2023, 07:16 PM
In one week I have had over 30 women message me without me initiating anything - of those I have messaged 5 back and haven't heard anything back at all - I think the site is just full of bots and is made to scam money

Yeah I only msg girls who favourite me after they have looked at my profile because I favourites them first much better chance of getting a reply

Moochscuffle
09-07-2023, 10:19 PM
Soo true.
I have been at this since before apps.
If you are nice and polite you can find nice girls.
I'm lucky enough to have charisma and can pick up without trying.
I have a pay pig kink so SBs fall inline for me. [emoji28]
I have had over 15 in10yrs. Some of the stories they tell me are crazy.
Guys have some crazy mentality that since they pay that they own the right to be dicks.
My bro. U are paying for them to put up with you.
Tho I have seen a couple of my friends end up in great relationships from simply being good guys.

HI, we are new in town and doing privates in the city. Emily is 21, she may look sweet but she is a very naughty girl. Mini is 23, she may be mini but she is definitely a pocket rocket

If you have any inquiries text 0439278844 (Emily) or 0410934847 (mini)

funinqld
10-07-2023, 06:34 AM
Thats the way to go. yes the site has gotten bots over the last couple of years. 4-5 years ago it was all genuine. Another tip is to see how long they have been a member .If its over 2 years odds are they are genuine and you should be ok. There are a few that have been on there for over 3 years or so.
Another tip is to look at the quality of the photo and tell tale signs. The best give away is a piccy of them and a car in the background that is on the wrong side of the road......lol. Dead give away

RLC
10-07-2023, 12:57 PM
Thats the way to go. yes the site has gotten bots over the last couple of years. 4-5 years ago it was all genuine. Another tip is to see how long they have been a member .If its over 2 years odds are they are genuine and you should be ok. There are a few that have been on there for over 3 years or so.
Another tip is to look at the quality of the photo and tell tale signs. The best give away is a piccy of them and a car in the background that is on the wrong side of the road......lol. Dead give away

I also look for interior pics and see what PowerPoints are present, also a big giveaway.

No Pay
10-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Yeah I only msg girls who favourite me after they have looked at my profile because I favourites them first much better chance of getting a reply

have you met up with any of them ? is this pay-per-meet ? how much do they ask for, generally, each time ?

funinqld
10-07-2023, 05:43 PM
Good advice RLC another giveaway. As well as old looking photo's that are from a camera. As if a girl under the age of 30 is going to take a photo with a camera and scan it onto her computer.

Rusty Russ
10-07-2023, 08:02 PM
have you met up with any of them ? is this pay-per-meet ? how much do they ask for, generally, each time ?

Yes I have managed to meet with a few of them 3 Filipina girls 2 Vietnamese girls 2 Chinese and 2 Korean and one Indonesian
The costs have varied between 300 to 400 ppm usually they stay at least 2 hrs (some longer- sally was staying for the night in the end ) and the service have been mixed from sensational to average
They normally are ask for 400 - 500 and I work out from there what I am prepared to pay

Gavinator
10-07-2023, 11:12 PM
anyone have experience with white Aussie girls on Secret Benefits ? do they ask for pay per meet or long term arrangement ?

Rusty Russ
10-07-2023, 11:18 PM
anyone have experience with white Aussie girls on Secret Benefits ? do they ask for pay per meet or long term arrangement ?

Yeah had a hot Aussie Jacque33 wants a 1k ppm
She is hot but not for that money

Gavinator
10-07-2023, 11:21 PM
have you ever met up with anyone on Secret Benefits who was not or had not yet been verified ?

Rusty Russ
10-07-2023, 11:43 PM
have you ever met up with anyone on Secret Benefits who was not or had not yet been verified ?

Yeah the verification is only a video anyway

Gavinator
11-07-2023, 12:23 AM
yeah, but the ones who are not verified did not scam you or anything, right ? or did they ?

Gavinator
11-07-2023, 12:24 AM
i don't really want to be paying to read messages from unverified people

Rusty Russ
11-07-2023, 12:40 AM
i don't really want to be paying to read messages from unverified people

No not scammed
But you just have to use common sense if some girl is just msging you with out viewing your profile and favouriting you then high chance you won’t get a reply

Gavinator
11-07-2023, 12:42 AM
i see. thanks for that. some girl viewed me first, and favorited me then sent me a message nd i was wondering if it was worth it to open the message as it was going to cost me. also, i don't know if she is going to demand money for just meeting me and i did not want the experience to be expensive from the get go.

ravvg
11-07-2023, 12:44 AM
two people made me their favorites and sent me messages which i have not opened. should i ? they are not verified. Becmb and Charli3rose

Rusty Russ
11-07-2023, 07:00 AM
two people made me their favorites and sent me messages which i have not opened. should i ? they are not verified. Becmb and Charli3rose

Generally if they have viewed your profile and then added you as a favourite there is a good chance you will get a reply
But nothing is guaranteed I have had them not reply and I have had them reply
If they are young and beautiful the costs are going to be very high although you can get lucky
The Caucasian girls tend to want 500 plus ppm and don’t want to negotiate
Some girls will happily meet you for a drink or a coffee first at no cost then some expect to be paid for that as well
Typically the girls who msg first in my experience if you get a reply they will be chasing big dollars

Gavinator
11-07-2023, 05:49 PM
is it generally an un-written rule that if a Caucasian girl meets you, you will have to fork out $500 ? for $500, is it also assumed you're going to get something, or do they ask something even if you meet for just drinks ? i'm new to this SB thing and trying to work out the proper etiquette

Rusty Russ
11-07-2023, 07:11 PM
is it generally an un-written rule that if a Caucasian girl meets you, you will have to fork out $500 ? for $500, is it also assumed you're going to get something, or do they ask something even if you meet for just drinks ? i'm new to this SB thing and trying to work out the proper etiquette

It’s up to the girl but I always ask what does the 500 get me and how long they will normally tell you what the expectation is

Gavinator
11-07-2023, 09:51 PM
does she ask for it right away when u ask to meet, or does it happen during ? and the meet is at your place, or will she ask you back to her place and then ask for $500 ? sorry, i'm a newbie at this and don't wish for any awkwardness.

joeblow251
11-07-2023, 10:03 PM
I'm down to 30c from a 100c and nothing - most popular person on the site by over 30 messages now - dont know how anyone finds real girls on there for less than a couple of hundred dollars

joeblow251
11-07-2023, 10:04 PM
Yes I have managed to meet with a few of them 3 Filipina girls 2 Vietnamese girls 2 Chinese and 2 Korean and one Indonesian
The costs have varied between 300 to 400 ppm usually they stay at least 2 hrs (some longer- sally was staying for the night in the end ) and the service have been mixed from sensational to average
They normally are ask for 400 - 500 and I work out from there what I am prepared to pay

I commend you on your ability to weed out the real ones :)

Gavinator
12-07-2023, 03:18 AM
I'm down to 30c from a 100c and nothing - most popular person on the site by over 30 messages now - dont know how anyone finds real girls on there for less than a couple of hundred dollars

I was about to buy credits on Secret Benefits and you have just made me have second thoughts. thank you for that though, you might have saved me some money. it sounds like more trouble than it is worth.

Rusty Russ
12-07-2023, 03:56 AM
I commend you on your ability to weed out the real ones :)

I vary rarely answer if the girl msgs me first
If I see a girl that I like I look at their profile then favourite them if they then visit my profile and favourite me i will msg them
This seems to be the best method I get shitloads of msgs from gorgeous girls but I never answer the msg if they haven’t viewed my profile, I also have in my profile written what I am looking for - you can’t say sex anything like that but you can get the msg across using emojis and hints
And then at the end of the day I guess if they find some attraction they will answer my msg or not
So I guess it’s like them walking if they dont like what they see and read

Gavinator
12-07-2023, 04:18 AM
I vary rarely answer if the girl msgs me first
If I see a girl that I like I look at their profile then favourite them if they then visit my profile and favourite me i will msg them
This seems to be the best method I get shitloads of msgs from gorgeous girls but I never answer the msg if they haven’t viewed my profile, I also have in my profile written what I am looking for - you can’t say sex anything like that but you can get the msg across using emojis and hints
And then at the end of the day I guess if they find some attraction they will answer my msg or not
So I guess it’s like them walking if they dont like what they see and read

did you put your pictures up ? did you do the verification video ? i have not done any, but still got 4 messages. should i pay to read them messages ?

Rusty Russ
12-07-2023, 07:34 AM
did you put your pictures up ? did you do the verification video ? i have not done any, but still got 4 messages. should i pay to read them messages ?
I definitely wouldn’t read msgs from someone if they can’t see you why would they want to ?( would you want to read the msgs if the girl didn’t have pictures?)
It’s like punting there has to be something to make them want to contact you what you have put in your profile and the the pictures you use
Yes I have pictures and a verification video on there
I have a few pictures well dressed so they can clearly see my face
As I said earlier it’s mostly common sense
When you get a reply just chat to them normally ask them what they are looking for and what kind of reward they require and what you get for the reward

Herpetelogy
12-07-2023, 10:09 AM
are there any on there that might not be after a reward ? or are they all money-grabbers ?

Nick007
12-07-2023, 03:14 PM
What else would they be after?
Money rules on these sites

funinqld
12-07-2023, 09:09 PM
They are all after money. You might get an odd 1 o 2 that just want to be treated to a nice night out at a good restaurant or a wine bar. Clothes etc.
But think about what you are looking for.
\Its sex isn't it?
And just to reiterate.........DON'T pay them to just meet up for a drink or chat.
Message the ones you like. Tell them what you want and ask them what they are looking for and if its way too ridiculous....say bye bye.
If they are reasonable then negotiate a bit. You will be surprised.
This is my advice from SA. Have not really been on other sites

NuruGuru
13-07-2023, 06:57 AM
I definitely wouldn’t read msgs from someone if they can’t see you why would they want to ?( would you want to read the msgs if the girl didn’t have pictures?)
It’s like punting there has to be something to make them want to contact you what you have put in your profile and the the pictures you use
Yes I have pictures and a verification video on there
I have a few pictures well dressed so they can clearly see my face
As I said earlier it’s mostly common sense
When you get a reply just chat to them normally ask them what they are looking for and what kind of reward they require and what you get for the reward

should i respond to those who are not verified ?

Rusty Russ
13-07-2023, 08:29 AM
should i respond to those who are not verified ?

The verification only proves the photos and the girl are the same person
You just have to go with your gut feeling
Verification doesn’t mean they will respond to you msging back

Gavinator
14-07-2023, 05:26 PM
over the last few days, i have had an extensive and exhaustive look at profiles on Secret Benefits. a lot of young girls in here, great bodies ... all looking for sugar daddies. no one wants to work hard, everyone going for the easy money, selling their looks like hookers to the highest bidder, some of them having more than one sugar daddy ... this world is fucked ...

if you have a hot girlfriend, and if she disappears on you for a few hours some days, you can be sure you know what she is up to.

Gavinator
15-07-2023, 03:36 PM
The verification only proves the photos and the girl are the same person
You just have to go with your gut feeling
Verification doesn’t mean they will respond to you msging back

i just tried to buy some credits on Secret Benefits. apparently you can only buy credits now with Bitcoin ? wtf ???

Rusty Russ
15-07-2023, 03:58 PM
i just tried to buy some credits on Secret Benefits. apparently you can only buy credits now with Bitcoin ? wtf ???
It just let me use my debit card

joeblow251
15-07-2023, 05:10 PM
It took a couple of goes for me for it finally to go through - the bank was declining it as it was protecting me - me thinks the bank knows 90% are bots on the site :)

No Pay
16-07-2023, 05:26 AM
i also just tried. Bitcoin is the only payment method available, please contact support to arrange payment by Bitcoin.

joeblow251
16-07-2023, 09:49 AM
Maybe with all the problems with credit cards they have swapped to bitcoin only - shows how dodgy they are - I know some have gotten some decent girls off the site - I'm yet to get a reply from any that I replied too when they initiated the contact - with only 30 credits left wont be doing any more with the site - good luck everyone else that tries

Gavinator
16-07-2023, 04:30 PM
i've just tried again right now, and it is Bitcoin only. nah, i'm giving up on the site.

joeblow251
16-07-2023, 06:40 PM
i've just tried again right now, and it is Bitcoin only. nah, i'm giving up on the site.

Send them an email - they changed it to some other method for me - that new method didnt work either, then they put it back to CC, then it finally went through - not sure why they dont have any of the options

Gavinator
17-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Send them an email - they changed it to some other method for me - that new method didnt work either, then they put it back to CC, then it finally went through - not sure why they dont have any of the options

i'm not desperate to join Secret Benefits, esp after i hear the response from the girls is slow or even non-existent

Rusty Russ
19-07-2023, 06:22 PM
So after a couple of heated phone calls last night it seems that someone put an add on Locanto with Sally’s phone number and I got the blame she said she reported it to the police and also reported me for this thread
But I have never said her real name or given her phone number to anyone despite the numerous pm requests
This post doesn’t worry me because there is nothing that isnt true that I said about her and only gave her username on secret benefits
The thing that pisses me off is that fact I gave you guys a good tip and some retard t msg her on secret benefits and told her about the thread
She did tell me the names of a couple of people who msgs on secret benefits and gave the tread about her
So no more leads from me

miiata
19-07-2023, 06:38 PM
nothing for you to worry. do you think QLD cops will help queers, tranny and faggot type people ?

Rusty Russ
19-07-2023, 06:57 PM
nothing for you to worry. do you think QLD cops will help queers, tranny and faggot type people ?

???
She is all girl and I only take the mud track when the river runs red

joeblow251
19-07-2023, 10:01 PM
This is got to take the cake - we complain about ML/WL quality, but fuck me punters are knuckle dragging degenerates - this type of behavior is what has killed this forum of any real good intel

Nick007
19-07-2023, 10:05 PM
Agree, no point in sharing

funinqld
20-07-2023, 06:44 AM
Just share with ones you trust and keep note of who you tell and they can be singled out.

Jamesyouare
20-07-2023, 09:45 AM
So after a couple of heated phone calls last night it seems that someone put an add on Locanto with Sally’s phone number and I got the blame she said she reported it to the police and also reported me for this thread
But I have never said her real name or given her phone number to anyone despite the numerous pm requests
This post doesn’t worry me because there is nothing that isnt true that I said about her and only gave her username on secret benefits
The thing that pisses me off is that fact I gave you guys a good tip and some retard t msg her on secret benefits and told her about the thread
She did tell me the names of a couple of people who msgs on secret benefits and gave the tread about her
So no more leads from me

That’s shit man but i would never post up the username, maybe dm it

So here we are with high costs, crap girls, no intel and s as shine shirts does share others go fuck it up….

I think it’s rock bottom now

newbiejones
21-07-2023, 08:09 PM
Rusty.. Post the names of the derros who mentioned the thread to her. These users should be banned or at least known so we all ignore them.

Gavin seems so unsure. Save your $ man. At least go to Seeking which I have had more luck with in the past. Honestly last round of secret benefits was terrible.

joeblow251
21-07-2023, 09:12 PM
Rusty.. Post the names of the derros who mentioned the thread to her. These users should be banned or at least known so we all ignore them.

Gavin seems so unsure. Save your $ man. At least go to Seeking which I have had more luck with in the past. Honestly last round of secret benefits was terrible.

I have had zero luck - not spending any more than the 100 credits I bought - I'm the most popular guy on the site if you count how many messages and favorites I am - and I have no picture or any information in my profile but still that popular - feels like I'm in TH. No hope for any of you really - I got them all.

Seriously - worth trying Seeking for a flutter to see my luck.. here goes....

Rusty Russ
21-07-2023, 10:31 PM
I have had zero luck - not spending any more than the 100 credits I bought - I'm the most popular guy on the site if you count how many messages and favorites I am - and I have no picture or any information in my profile but still that popular - feels like I'm in TH. No hope for any of you really - I got them all.

Seriously - worth trying Seeking for a flutter to see my luck.. here goes....

If you don’t have a photo on there how can you honestly think you would get a reply ?
Would you msg a girl with out a picture?

Rusty Russ
21-07-2023, 10:33 PM

I am pretty sure usernames are going to be way different to what’s used here
I just won’t be sharing unless think I can completely trust the other party

joeblow251
21-07-2023, 10:49 PM
If you don’t have a photo on there how can you honestly think you would get a reply ?
Would you msg a girl with out a picture?

Well that could be true - but got over 40 messages with nothing in there beside basic info - that's all I'm saying which is suspicious - at sometime will add photos and give it another go

Nick007
21-07-2023, 11:35 PM
The fake profiles will message and like you if you have no photos or did not fill in the forms.
That is how they pull you in, you will think that a photo and completed forms full get you more messages and more likes.
Anyway, enjoy the hunt.

No Pay
22-07-2023, 12:47 AM
i think it is a bottomless pit .........

Rusty Russ
22-07-2023, 04:24 AM
The fake profiles will message and like you if you have no photos or did not fill in the forms.
That is how they pull you in, you will think that a photo and completed forms full get you more messages and more likes.
Anyway, enjoy the hunt.

It’s not about how many likes and msg your received
It’s be realistic why would any chick msg a profile with no picture?
Exactly the same for you would you send a msg to a profile that has no picture? Not a chance doesn’t matter what she writes on the forms!!
I have pictures of myself on there I also give really good hints at what I am looking for, they don’t let say you want someone who fuck and sucks but you can be creative and give good hints!!
Then at least you are a half a chance a getting a reply if they have viewed your profile and then favourite it
Of course not guaranteed to get reply but a better chance

No Pay
22-07-2023, 04:43 AM
is it possible to find someone that you don't have to spend money on ?

Rusty Russ
22-07-2023, 04:47 AM
is it possible to find someone that you don't have to spend money on ?

Not on those site they are all there for the money the younger ones have expectations of 500 +
I find that the 30+ girls are generally more accommodating and open to negotiation and are prepared to stay longer

No Pay
22-07-2023, 04:53 AM
wow, you are the expert ! need to learn from you.

it says i need to buy Bitcoin, something which i don't want to do. is there any other way ?

Rusty Russ
22-07-2023, 04:58 AM
wow, you are the expert ! need to learn from you.

it says i need to buy Bitcoin, something which i don't want to do. is there any other way ?

I don’t know about expert but I have had some success
It lets me use my debit card
But the bank usually blocks the transaction saying it’s sus then I try 5 minutes later and it goes through ( go figure)

No Pay
22-07-2023, 04:59 AM
maybe it's just my account. will try a new account.

No Pay
22-07-2023, 05:05 AM
just done a new account. also by bitcoin only. can you try to buy some credits now and see if it is by credit card ? don't have to go thru with it ... just try

Rusty Russ
22-07-2023, 05:08 AM
just done a new account. also by bitcoin only. can you try to buy some credits now and see if it is by credit card ? don't have to go thru with it ... just try

I just tried on sugardaddy.com.Au as I have never bought on there I use secret benefits but they are mirrors of each other and it lets me use my credit card

No Pay
22-07-2023, 05:15 AM
oh so you did not buy on Secret Benefits ?? lol ... we were on different page.

are the people on Secret Benefits same as the ones on sugardaddy.com ?

Rusty Russ
22-07-2023, 05:17 AM
It must be something to do with your settings as it sends you to segpay 101285

Rusty Russ
22-07-2023, 05:20 AM

Yes they are exactly the same if girls sign up for either site they appear on both
But guys if you buy credit on one you can’t use the on the other and if you try to use the same username it’s says it’s in use
It had me confused for a while

No Pay
22-07-2023, 05:23 AM
i just tried to sign up sugardaddy.com seems i cannot use the same email address as secret benefits

Rusty Russ
22-07-2023, 05:25 AM
i just tried to sign up sugardaddy.com seems i cannot use the same email address as secret benefits

Yeah exactly but the credit and your password don’t work between the 2 sites it’s like a double grab for them

Rusty Russ
22-07-2023, 05:26 AM

Yes they are exactly the same if girls sign up for either site they appear on both
But guys if you buy credit on one you can’t use the on the other and if you try to use the same username it’s says it’s in use
It had me confused for a while

Grumpyoldman
25-07-2023, 11:25 AM
I joined the secret benefits site as a laugh last night, no information and just a non paid member and have received 20messages so far, I'm guessing its a typical AI driven system to get you pay up to read the automatic messages . I'd prefer to spend my money on a ML or WL.

VFlowers
25-07-2023, 12:47 PM
I joined the secret benefits site as a laugh last night, no information and just a non paid member and have received 20messages so far, I'm guessing its a typical AI driven system to get you pay up to read the automatic messages . I'd prefer to spend my money on a ML or WL.

There used to be a site 'asiafriendfinder.com' (maybe it still exists, haven't checked for a long time) which used to be great. Scored lots of dates in Australia and overseas between maybe 2002 and 2010...Then at some stage, fakes, scammers and bots took over and it became practically unusable, because it simply took too much time and effort to find the ever fewer needles in the ever growing haystack.

joeblow251
25-07-2023, 08:48 PM

Yup - I now have over 60 messages, and about 25 who liked me and favorited me - it probably used to be good, but the site owners are just scamming easy money with bots. Im sure there are some on there, but not going to spend $300 to find a real one - as the other guy said, maybe with pictures it might be more real...I aint spending to try

Nick007
25-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Yes, the bots are only there to try and get you to join, then nothing most are fakes.
Easier to get a Private massage that provides more

NuruGuru
26-07-2023, 05:24 AM
i am seeing more and more profiles of ML/WL on Secret Benefits

funinqld
26-07-2023, 05:44 AM
Try seeking arrangement and see how you go

NathanA
26-07-2023, 06:16 PM
i am seeing more and more profiles of ML/WL on Secret Benefits

yes, i've noticed.

Rusty Russ
26-07-2023, 06:57 PM
yes, i've noticed.

Absolutely there are and you can get them for a good rate for 2-3 hrs

Rusty Russ
27-07-2023, 07:44 PM
Zhaie on secret benefits looks real familiar

Rusty Russ
31-07-2023, 10:00 AM
I have seen at least 2 girls on secret benefits that are currently working in massage shops
I am sure there are a lot more as the ones I have seen are girls that I have definitely seen in a massage shop and I haven’t been going to massage shops much lately

thelastdance
31-07-2023, 10:34 PM
If you are really keen there are forums that specialize in Sugarbabes. Just google sugarbabe sex reviews Brisbane. Fair bit of QLD content on there.

thelastdance
31-07-2023, 10:35 PM
Brisbane pricing for SBs is usually between 400 - 500 for a few hours. More than that and I would just move on.

CumShot
02-08-2023, 11:45 PM
I don't understand the sugardaddy site membership cost. Seems about $6 to have a shot at messaging a girl.

I'm familiar with seeking where it's a monthly fee of whatever ~$140 which usually result s in me getting 2-3 sugar babes in each of Brisbane, Sydney and Melb which I cycle through on my business trips. I can't imagine getting that in the sugardaddy.com pricing model.

joeblow251
02-08-2023, 11:47 PM
yup total bots and scam site - I know some have had success - nah

funinqld
03-08-2023, 08:00 AM
Seeking arrangement isn't what it was but looking at how many fakes are on the others its the best option. Was like shooting fish in a barrell about 4 or 5 years ago. Now not so much. I have noticed a few girls on Redhotpie that are looking for a sugar daddy but not sure if they are fake or not.

No Pay
04-08-2023, 10:05 PM
did she use to be a sugar babe ? anyone recognise her ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6506007251/Slim-Babe-ready-to-play.html

Falcon2005
05-08-2023, 01:30 PM
did she use to be a sugar babe ? anyone recognise her ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6506007251/Slim-Babe-ready-to-play.html

certainly got the looks of a wannabe sugar babe hey.

miiata
16-08-2023, 06:59 AM
saw a pic of one of the Northside shop girls on Secret Benefits. is it really her, or is someone using her pic ...

Rusty Russ
16-08-2023, 07:55 AM
saw a pic of one of the Northside shop girls on Secret Benefits. is it really her, or is someone using her pic ...

I don’t know about the Northside girls but there is definitely at least one Southside girl from a popular shop that appears on there regularly I did contact her and she wanted $600 for a 2 hr visit so I passed (I keep my budget at 500 or below per visit)
I had seen her in the shop it was 270 including shop fee 20 mins of massage and the rest with the fun stuff
On a side note over the years I have come across a lot of girls who really love to be photographed especially if you have professional gear it’s amazing what they will do the Korean girl I am seeing has hinted that she wants some erotic pictures done after I showed her some photos that I had taken over the years so will look forward to that

blacksugar
29-08-2023, 10:30 PM
Signed up Sugar daddy meet recently and the selection is so bloody limited! Should have stick with seeking instead

Gavinator
03-09-2023, 05:05 PM
did they ask for a lot of of money ?

Sirfaffer
14-09-2023, 03:25 PM
The age old... have money get pussy rings true. Blokes like me just have to wank it out.