PDA

View Full Version : Question Banyo Massage

harry444
28-06-2023, 12:56 PM
Been to this shop on Royal Pde. a couple of times in the past and was definitely R&T, but am now a little confused. They have ads on Locanto showing sexy girl pics, but their massage rate is $100 an hour, which seems pricing for legit massage. Also roster says eg. "Lisa T/S". What is T/S? Transexual?

Zaddsday
28-06-2023, 02:15 PM
Been to this shop on Royal Pde. a couple of times in the past and was definitely R&T, but am now a little confused. They have ads on Locanto showing sexy girl pics, but their massage rate is $100 an hour, which seems pricing for legit massage. Also roster says eg. "Lisa T/S". What is T/S? Transexual?

Have seen the advertisement before and i live pretty close to it. $100 for the hour is wild. Might text them and ask if h/e is included as it doesnt make sense lol.
T/S is defs trans. probs why they say they have men and female therapists lol

harry444
28-06-2023, 02:27 PM
Texted them. T/S is ladyboy. Hence, male and female therapist in the one body. Close to me also. Might give it a try.

Lovearubntug
29-06-2023, 10:23 AM
Have seen the advertisement before and i live pretty close to it. $100 for the hour is wild. Might text them and ask if h/e is included as it doesnt make sense lol.
T/S is defs trans. probs why they say they have men and female therapists lol

Wild as in a VFM wild experience or wild as in ridiculous asking price..??

Zaddsday
29-06-2023, 01:12 PM
Wild as in a VFM wild experience or wild as in ridiculous asking price..??

The latter - as in $100 for a straight massage pre extras is definitely ridiculous.

Havent been, but if its $100 with included i might sus out

EnglishPervert
29-06-2023, 01:28 PM
Just had a text conversation with the owners - they’ve confirmed 1 hour Thai oil massage is $99, no extras. I’m hoping that stance changes in person

The Professor
30-06-2023, 07:07 PM
see my report to be filed soon - gross rip off - to be avoided.
Prof

Massage hunter
26-02-2024, 06:32 AM
Any update to this thread? Anyone worth visiting here? Surely prices are ridiculous.