PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Minami - a very GFE experience but can turn to PSE

Deffsp
28-06-2023, 03:39 PM
Appearance
Looks : 7/10, feels around 25y.o
Body shape : slim with nice bum
Breast : c cup as advertised about right
Hair : shoulder lenght, color : dark brown
Height : about 158cm
No tatts and piercings fyi

Session : 30 mins

Hello,

It's my first time writing report like this, hope it helps.

the past few days had been hectic for me so I feel that I need to have some fun a little bit to relieve myself, so here I am checking on the roster and tried to ask for Ageha & Mizuki earlier but both of them not available, so they recommend Minami. Long story short, I ordered uber and go to 278 as admin said she use the room there, and paid the fee once arrived. Asked to wait for 1 minutes before the reception called me as she's ready.
When the door open she straight away hugged me and we did light kiss a bit before progressing into a bit more DFK. She was full of smile and really have that Japanese girl attitude where she would help you take off your clothes and fold it nicely. We continue hugging and kiss, then shower time. Very intimate shower as she likes to tease and she asked me if she can touch my P. I said, you can do whatever you like. She smile and slowly going down to do bbbj in the shower. Her bbbj feels nice, no teeth at all, and good pace, with a bit of sensual eye contact. She slowly stand up, I grabbed her and turn her around and did the italian while hugging her and play around with her boobs. She let out very sensual soft moans, not fake. My hand started to go down to her clit and play around, she turned her head and dfk-ed me there. I had to stop because I know I only booked 30 mins, she turn around hugged and kissed me while whispering "can't wait for it". Finished shower, she handed me the towel, we dried up and then go to bed. She bend on the side of the bed while preparing, i can't resist but to hug and kiss her bum, she responded very well and asked for more. At this rate I hugged her from behind while rubbing my P into her clit (just like pussy slide), it was so hot and she was so wet already. She is so horny while keep saying "it feels really good", "kimochi", without the fake moan. We did that for a good 2-3 minutes, then she turn around and said "come up the bed, I want to suck your dick" still with her sensual smile. I kneeled on the bed while she did the bbbj, omg that felt so good. My body responded with thrusting my dick a bit into her mouth following the rythm, then we change position. I lay down, we did 69 while she continued with the bbbj. Soon after she asked me if I'm ready, get the dom, and put it on with her mouth. That got me rock hard all the way. Moving on into the sex, we started with cowgirl, she was super into it. She grind me like a champ as she was very horny and wet already. No fake moans again, all was very hot and natural. We changed few position until we did mish, and it was so hot. She hugged and put her leg around my hips as we did the mish, I said I almost cum. Then she said, me too, cum together. I upped the pace and she responded with louder natural moans, until I blew my loads. We keep hugging and she even asked if we can stay like that for a moment, still keep it inside her V. We kissed and then I slowly took it out, she took the dom off and clean it thoroughly with the tissue. And she asked me to lay down have a rest a bit while we chat. It was fun chat as I get to know her a bit more, she is going to start her uni next week so she may not work as often. She then asked if I want to shower because I told her that I can't stay longer (thats why I book for 30 mins only, would love longer booking but already have other commitments). Off we go to the shower again, then the bell rang. Clean up, suit up, and we said our farewell, hugged, kiss, she said please come to find her again. A very good experience for me overall.

NightShift
28-06-2023, 05:13 PM
I’m Glad to her this J girl gave good service…

Deffsp
28-06-2023, 05:16 PM
I’m Glad to her this J girl gave good service…

Yeah mate, plus she's very fluent in english so communication was very good :)

Marty4444
21-01-2024, 03:23 PM
Fuaaaa
Thanks for the review boss

Nanami natsumi or mona

If you had to pick which would you choose?