PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Nightshade - ABC Jennifer

Hunter2320
28-06-2023, 10:42 PM
Any info / AR on ABC Jennifer at Nightshade.

Photo looks like a hot little rocket.

Roj
29-06-2023, 12:52 AM
There are loads of ARs for her while she was working at N5M. Just to a search for ABC Jennifer here and look for the green No 5 Marrickville headings!

asiafever
29-06-2023, 05:48 PM
Nice enough girl, my session with her was just average, nobodies fault it just didn't really have any vibe to it.

dace_t2000
30-06-2023, 12:31 AM
Just a thought, nothing about the girl cos I have seen her at n5m and liked her services.

But do we punters feel like we get the dregs out west. This girl has been a hit at n5m for ages, inner city burb with probably better median income to spend on girls. Now they get pushed out by the influence of quality jap and other girls flooding the market ie the sister shop out north west gets the rest. I would rather goto n5m for the new jap girl but there are consequences. Not sure how many punters are in my boat with expendable income and living out west, I want the new fish in the market. And this is just not for n5m and nightshade but for all shops...start setting up shops outside of the city and inner city burbs for quality young girls cos there is a market - hopefully if enough westies push this along!

GoldfishMan
30-06-2023, 04:03 PM
Just a thought, nothing about the girl cos I have seen her at n5m and liked her services.

But do we punters feel like we get the dregs out west. This girl has been a hit at n5m for ages, inner city burb with probably better median income to spend on girls. Now they get pushed out by the influence of quality jap and other girls flooding the market ie the sister shop out north west gets the rest. I would rather goto n5m for the new jap girl but there are consequences. Not sure how many punters are in my boat with expendable income and living out west, I want the new fish in the market. And this is just not for n5m and nightshade but for all shops...start setting up shops outside of the city and inner city burbs for quality young girls cos there is a market - hopefully if enough westies push this along!

I think you'll find that you're an exception rather than the norm. It's a nice little experiment but I don't think any shop would pin their hopes on it. It is what it is...

personaa
30-06-2023, 04:47 PM
If you are after good service, She ticks all boxes, and that's with a big fat tick.

dace_t2000
30-06-2023, 05:42 PM
I think you'll find that you're an exception rather than the norm. It's a nice little experiment but I don't think any shop would pin their hopes on it. It is what it is...

Yea you are right, shops are there for profits. I can only dream, it's a tough life when my going concern is to drive 30mins to get to Marrickville or another 15 to the city to get my fix!

l337dude
30-06-2023, 06:03 PM
30 mins drive is not that bad actually, although not ideal...what about public transport? it's only a few mins from the station, read a book on the train and relax :P

BTW is this the same ABC Jennifer where a guy here complained about a certain smell?

dace_t2000
30-06-2023, 06:13 PM
30 mins drive is not that bad actually, although not ideal...what about public transport? it's only a few mins from the station, read a book on the train and relax :P

BTW is this the same ABC Jennifer where a guy here complained about a certain smell?

Yea 30mins is alright, but turns out to be 2hours all up on a good session. I would pay extra for the convenience of saving 30 to 45mins and use it on something else...I don't there is enough of a market to get this up and running.

Yea there was a thread about her. I have seen her twice and had no issues.

GoldfishMan
30-06-2023, 07:15 PM
Yea 30mins is alright, but turns out to be 2hours all up on a good session. I would pay extra for the convenience of saving 30 to 45mins and use it on something else...I don't there is enough of a market to get this up and running.

Yea there was a thread about her. I have seen her twice and had no issues.

It's not always a very clear advantage being closer to a shop though. If you exclude traffic jams, the travel time for driving a long distance vs using public transport or even walking when you're very close to the shop could turn out to be very similar.

You would defo save a bundle on travel cost though.

Painterdan
30-06-2023, 11:02 PM

Have you thought that it might be convenient for the ML factor. They may have moved closer to Gladesville. There are a few stars who have moved out there Boa, Nano and Jay part time.

Ender Kekilli
01-07-2023, 10:20 AM
What does ABC mean? Is she African

GoldfishMan
01-07-2023, 12:10 PM

Maybe should be asking what does Beergut mean.

And welcome back.

Sibon
01-07-2023, 12:34 PM

Among the Australian basketballers it's:

Australia beats China