PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hairy pussay

slughungwell
29-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Hey bros,

Know any current girl in any shop that has at least some bush? Doesn't need to be a jungle but just enough to get my dick up and have some some leftover pussy smell on my lips when I leave. Sounds weird but I'm not into fully shaven pussy. Thanks brothers.

Hidden Python
29-06-2023, 12:05 PM
I personally love a runway or a little love heart shape shaved into pubic hair, but most girls are bald eagles these days, which is a good thing as you don’t have to worry about pubic lice, in the sex industry where girls sleep with multiple guys during their shifts you never know what they had and passed on, just like getting an sti from bareback services,

LBW1959
29-06-2023, 01:23 PM
Bald eagles are nice, but if they haven't shaved for a couple of days, not so good. I'm not fond of a full-on bush, but I do very much like a little trimmed garden on the way to the front door!

wilisno
29-06-2023, 01:36 PM
I don’t mind a bit of natural hair, but smelly pussy is not on my bucket list.

Sibon
29-06-2023, 02:04 PM
Hey bros,

Know any current girl in any shop that has at least some bush? Doesn't need to be a jungle but just enough to get my dick up and have some some leftover pussy smell on my lips when I leave. Sounds weird but I'm not into fully shaven pussy. Thanks brothers.

"You want bush
Don't go to the jungle."

- Miyagi Sensei.

Ender Kekilli
01-07-2023, 10:39 AM
Hairy cunts are itchy and there are insects and fluff in there, also crusty bits hang on to the pubes and they dehydrate and look like dandruff

ColesBag
01-07-2023, 03:20 PM
Hairy cunts are itchy and there are insects and fluff in there, also crusty bits hang on to the pubes and they dehydrate and look like dandruff

Are you a virgin ?

Joe4you2
10-07-2023, 02:48 PM
A lot of Chinese fobs fall into this category so just look up shops with this criterion

FreyaFan
10-07-2023, 02:58 PM
A lot of Chinese fobs fall into this category so just look up shops with this criterion

This is one of my favourite things about Chinese women, love their pubes lol

GoldfishMan
10-07-2023, 03:25 PM

Under-rated comment I reckon. Some of the lazier C girls I've met that do not trim their pussy hairs actually do get some "sediment" stuck on the hairs. A bit off putting but nevertheless, I have been able to soldier on.

andrewv
10-07-2023, 07:08 PM
Under-rated comment I reckon. Some of the lazier C girls I've met that do not trim their pussy hairs actually do get some "sediment" stuck on the hairs. A bit off putting but nevertheless, I have been able to soldier on.

That would be a definite hygiene "no-go" for me. Any sediment (dry ejaculation could be that) is simply dangerous......

l337dude
10-07-2023, 07:46 PM
Hey bros,

Too much JAV...? :miao:

Joe4you2
10-07-2023, 11:55 PM
I never actually understood culturally why they are not well groomed down there. They follow Western fashion trends, and are impeccable in their make-up etc. You would have thought they would follow Western grooming trends as well