PDA

View Full Version : General talk Beautiful Face

Sibon
01-07-2023, 11:28 AM
If I want to see a beautiful face and not fussy about everything else who do you recommend?

I only move around very few shops my vote goes to Elisa of 14 Burwood. However she is a cold fish.

thefatness
01-07-2023, 12:13 PM
Chance at Ginza

ditchtheboss
01-07-2023, 12:42 PM
I would go with Juni at Ginza

woods23
01-07-2023, 04:10 PM
Reserved this spot till I met one.

ditchtheboss
01-07-2023, 04:30 PM
Bella is also very beautiful imho

DayMan69
01-07-2023, 04:55 PM
Emily at 200 Stanmore

Sibon
01-07-2023, 05:17 PM
Bella is also very beautiful imho

Which Bella?

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]

ditchtheboss
01-07-2023, 06:49 PM
Which Bella?

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]

K Bella from ginza. She has been popping on and off the roster recently

Abracadabra
01-07-2023, 09:24 PM
K Bella or J Liz ....toss up.

Ghost2hauntU
01-07-2023, 11:27 PM
On the MILF end Susan of 46 Springhouse has a fine face for a 47 year old lady, proving once again that lots of quality brotein keep the skin tight. Make sure you give her your dose.

Nelly69
01-07-2023, 11:32 PM
If I want to see a beautiful face and not fussy about everything else who do you recommend?

I only move around very few shops my vote goes to Elisa of 14 Burwood. However she is a cold fish.

aint' you into older ladies?

GoldfishMan
02-07-2023, 10:58 AM
I think the only thing that this thread is going to do is highlight how different our tastes can be when it comes to "beauty". We all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and even sign off our ARs with it when it comes to this aspect.

To make an entire thread out of it? What's the point?

Double_Adapter
02-07-2023, 11:08 AM
You guys are so fucken superficial. Her personality is what matters most.

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 11:10 AM
I think the only thing that this thread is going to do is highlight how different our tastes can be when it comes to "beauty". We all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and even sign off our ARs with it when it comes to this aspect.

I think you are right, but there is still value in it I think.

The way I look at it is like an AR, if the AR is entirely negative then stay away. If the AR is average and there is still potential I could give her a go.

In the case of beauty, it is indeed in the eyes of the beholder, however if others find someone beautiful, there is a likelihood that I will too. Can always check the photos on rosters as indication before I make my decision.

I think everything here needs to be taken with a pinch of salt given the nature of the site. Sometimes with more than a pinch.

Even the most positive ARs I always take as an indication only.

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 11:13 AM

We are such a superficial bunch around here. I will respond with my newly acquired Korean skills. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sibon
02-07-2023, 11:26 AM

Yes we pay a ML $200 an hour for her Personality.

:) :)

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 11:28 AM
Yes we pay a ML $200 an hour for her Personality.

:) :)

Or over $300 an hour just to chat

Sibon
02-07-2023, 11:30 AM
"Beauty is the point."

-Miyagi Sensei

Sibon
02-07-2023, 11:32 AM
Or over $300 an hour just to chat

Someone should see now the point of this thread. :) :)

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 11:40 AM
Inner beauty is what counts. Unlike the male orgasm which is visible through ejaculation, the female orgasm is more internal and elusive.

Therefore female inner beauty is what counts, expressed by way of orgasms.

Aphantom
02-07-2023, 11:40 AM
Claire at 227 but no FS

Abracadabra
02-07-2023, 12:04 PM

Too true.
Just a bit of insight into our fundamental differences.

LuvJapPusssy
02-07-2023, 12:08 PM
For me personally, Korean or Japanese girls.
All the way !!

GoldfishMan
02-07-2023, 12:45 PM
Actually, now I see the value of this thread. It is useful to find out who's taste is aligned to your taste, who's on the same page as you are.

For example, and no offence intended, I now know that my taste is different from bros Abracadabra and ditchtheboss because I don't find those girls they named to be beautiful, not in the least bit. On the other hand, I'm aligned with thefatness cos I found Chance to be very pretty.

So yeah, I take back what I said. Good job with this thread.

Defqon888
02-07-2023, 01:05 PM
Maybe just go to coffee shop then.. there is more girl with better personality. Just be real brother.

thefatness
02-07-2023, 01:51 PM
Actually, now I see the value of this thread. It is useful to find out who's taste is aligned to your taste, who's on the same page as you are.

For example, and no offence intended, I now know that my taste is different from bros Abracadabra and ditchtheboss because I don't find those girls they named to be beautiful, not in the least bit. On the other hand, I'm aligned with thefatness cos I found Chance to be very pretty.

You have good taste bro haha

Purely on looks, Chance is up there with the top 5 prettiest girls I’ve seen across massage and brothels and fits with the OP’s criteria of just a pretty face and nothing else.

But in terms of personality, she gets a minus 10. Cold bitch vibes are strong with this one which is a shame because if she was a bit more bubbly and service orientated she could demand $400 or more an hour and there’d be willing punters.

Abracadabra
02-07-2023, 02:03 PM

None taken whatsoever.
Trying to sort out commonality allows better assessment and less surprise when the door swings open.

PKING2
02-07-2023, 06:45 PM
Agree with Goldman, some bro like chubby face girl, some like skinny face, some long etc etc

For example, 1 of the bro here always recomended me chubby face girl, and later I know he likes that kind of face, which not my type.

Another example, 1 of the top girl who hard to book in 1 of the top fs place, not my cup of tea as well, and plenty bros review her as beautiful or very beautiful.

So that made what Goldman said is true.

Anyway top 3 for me are

1. Ginza kohaku or koharu last year, the one with her friend, asked ginza can they do double nope, and found out they did double in melbourbe (OD)
2. Manami (Kyoto206)
3. Miyu (n5m)

tpol
02-07-2023, 07:26 PM

Yup that's it. That's why ppl reviews about looks and body shape should not be considered unless you like the same type assuming you know their type.

I recently went through the same think about selecting coffee beans. Ppl all have different tastes. So if someone liked a brand that i liked and recommended another brand, it's a good chance you will like it. However, alot of ppl might recommend a brand and you buy it and it tastes shit.

For me, girls like megan fox when she was in transformer, Angelina Jolie in tomb raider, most eastern European tennis players, Chinese female martial artist actresses, shu qi, zhang zhi yi and Cecilia cheung are pretty.

Fan bing bing not.

At work, a group of guys and girls all chose between celebrities which one were hot and guys codes were different and even funnier the girls chose female celebrities where the guys all said no way.

Girls found the witcher guy hot but said as superman he was not.

So you are right. You can align to the guys with the simulate taste in girls when they review.

Maybe we should do a poll to determine the type of girl we review are. Like type a, b, c etc

tpol
02-07-2023, 07:27 PM

Purely on looks, Chance is up there with the top 5 prettiest girls I’ve seen across massage and brothels and fits with the OP’s criteria of just a pretty face and nothing else.

But in terms of personality, she gets a minus 10. Cold bitch vibes are strong with this one which is a shame because if she was a bit more bubbly and service orientated she could demand $400 or more an hour and there’d be willing punters.

I find Rune really hot but really shit personality

tpol
02-07-2023, 07:29 PM
I like how Ahlungor puts milf, gilf, young in his ratings

LuvJapPusssy
02-07-2023, 07:59 PM

I never understood why some girls have to be cold/bitchy. Like it literally costs nothing to smile & be nice. Maybe its a cultural thing? Like everythings just about making money & no personality or enthusiasm go into it

This is why I dont see C-girls anymore. All the ones I seen have been sub-par shitty service Just Korean or Japanese girls for me now.

Aphantom
02-07-2023, 08:22 PM

I can understand where you are coming from. Her English is minimal as is my Chinese. We probably got off on the wrong foot coz I just sat on the sofa at the beginning wondering what to do when she quite animatedly motioned for me to go have a shower (on my own).

But she did warm up during the session and was quite accommodating. Sometimes I like the ‘Ice Queen’ challenge. I did swot up my Mando and saw her a second time. Even more accommodating. I still believe, however, that she is too good to be doing this line of work, and I suspect she feels the same. I found her to be very pretty with nice thin body (enhanced C/Ds) but believe it or not she’s not actually my type.

GoldfishMan
02-07-2023, 09:53 PM
Yup that's it. That's why ppl reviews about looks and body shape should not be considered unless you like the same type assuming you know their type.

Well, body shape is a lot less subjective than face beauty. It's easy to describe or deduce what type of body shape a reviewer likes. Leggy, big boobs, saggy tits, big arse, flat arse, midget, giant, etc.

In a few words, a reviewer could easily describe the type of body he likes and I think we all do a fairly good job at that.

Face beauty is another level of subjectivity. How do you even try to describe the type of face you like and what you would call "pretty"? Some of us try to use celebrities as a baseline. This girl looks like Jenny of blackpink, etc. But even resemblance itself is subjective. Someone might tell you this girl looks like a young Michelle Yeoh, you go see her and you don't think she looks anything like Michelle Yeoh.

Which brings us back to this thread. This I think, is the best way to gauge how likely another person's "pretty" is going to be the same as your "pretty". We just rate who each of us think are pretty and just compare our opinions. The best way to tackle an abstract problem is with an abstract solution, no?

tpol
02-07-2023, 10:25 PM
Well, body shape is a lot less subjective than face beauty. It's easy to describe or deduce what type of body shape a reviewer likes. Leggy, big boobs, saggy tits, big arse, flat arse, midget, giant, etc.

In a few words, a reviewer could easily describe the type of body he likes and I think we all do a fairly good job at that.

Face beauty is another level of subjectivity. How do you even try to describe the type of face you like and what you would call "pretty"? Some of us try to use celebrities as a baseline. This girl looks like Jenny of blackpink, etc. But even resemblance itself is subjective. Someone might tell you this girl looks like a young Michelle Yeoh, you go see her and you don't think she looks anything like Michelle Yeoh.

Which brings us back to this thread. This I think, is the best way to gauge how likely another person's "pretty" is going to be the same as your "pretty". We just rate who each of us think are pretty and just compare our opinions. The best way to tackle an abstract problem is with an abstract solution, no?
True regarding the body shapes and duchess of the face.

Thing is i don't see as many girls as others do so dont know who they are referring to lol.

However, I've rarely try new girls and stay with my regulars as nowadays i like to know the quality of service that I'm getting. The only time is if they are not scheduled and i need a punt or they are busy

Ml have even recommended i try their friend and saud they will give similar service... Hell no they don't