PDA

View Full Version : Randwick Healing Workshop DOMINATRIX Tina MISTRESS FETISH,DOMINATION,ROLEPLAY,BDSM,.

ladyau
01-07-2023, 03:00 PM
Randwick healing workshop

wechat ID: dragontendon69

Hi new Mistress Tina 25yo , 168cm, E cup from Morocco and Thailand mixed good English and mandarin

I embody both harshness and kindness, demanding obedience yet showing generosity. As your Goddess, I possess an irresistible allure that will leave you addicted to me. It is important to understand that I require obedience, loyalty, and tributes, as I do not engage in sessions without them. Keep this in mind, my devoted puppies.

My ultimate bliss comes from wielding a whip or having a slave's balls beneath my boots. Ballbusting and chastity are particular delights for me. Financial domination, CBT, feet worship, ballbusting, humiliation, facesitting, whipping, spanking, and an array of other kinks enthrall me.

If you are new to exploring your own kinks and fetishes, I am the perfect Dominatrix for you. My maturity and gentler approach may be more appealing, but always remember that your Mistress will push your limits.

Dominatrix price

60mins $300 special offer $200 (now)

Strap on extra $50

Rosebery healing workshop
04-07-2023, 12:59 PM
Hi all my slave ,please make a booking now let Tina become your captivating QUEEN ,leading you into a world of exotic enchantment ,Emberace your inner desires and let TINE be the one to make them a reality

Rosebery healing workshop
11-08-2023, 12:05 PM
Hi all my slave ,please make a booking now let Tina become your captivating QUEEN ,leading you into a world of exotic enchantment ,Emberace your inner desires and let TINE be the one to make them a reality

ladyau
15-09-2023, 07:31 PM