PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hot Tub/Spa

youngheart
02-07-2023, 02:46 PM
I was around at a friends yesterday and notice that out of their balcony they had a blowup hot tub/spa.
got me thinking..

has any one come across any privates who has similar ?

(yes its been a little while since I fucked a lady in a hot tub.

Johnisfun1969
02-07-2023, 04:08 PM
I was around at a friends yesterday and notice that out of their balcony they had a blowup hot tub/spa.
got me thinking..

has any one come across any privates who has similar ?

(yes its been a little while since I fucked a lady in a hot tub.

I only had the pleasure of using one at Kings court massage once. Their lower level area smells of chlorine. The Ml took me down and the room had a tub deeper than usual which was already full of water. It was fun getting I there with the ml. But later I realised they would not be changing water regularly.

There is another massage place I had come across which has the hot tubs but can’t remember the name.

Double_Adapter
02-07-2023, 06:48 PM
I only had the pleasure of using one at Kings court massage once. Their lower level area smells of chlorine. The Ml took me down and the room had a tub deeper than usual which was already full of water. It was fun getting I there with the ml. But later I realised they would not be changing water regularly.

There is another massage place I had come across which has the hot tubs but can’t remember the name.

Fuck! Imagine all the tad poles swimming about.

wachumba
02-07-2023, 07:31 PM
At least downstairs, you get a private spa in each room. Upstairs, it's a 3 communal spas where guys spa with the girl before going to their room for massage. 2 spas are enclosed but 1 is put in open for everyone to walk past. Sometimes you have to share the spa with another guy and girl if it is busy.

spir55
09-07-2023, 10:50 PM
went to a shop in surry hills many years ago with three friends (no asian wl back then). we all paid paid extra for a spa. we had our shower in a shared show room (like in a gym). we left with our towel on to go to the wl. then the wl took the three of us to a spa where we all six got into the spa. this was not what i expected at the time. after the spa we went to our individual rooms and did the deed.

Joe4you2
10-07-2023, 02:20 PM
Most privates that I know are in small apartment buildings in the inner city so a spa is totally out of the question due to lack of space

Joe4you2
11-07-2023, 12:10 AM

Agreed, the chlorine smell, especially when they turn the bubbles on, is horrible.

wolfman88
11-07-2023, 04:36 AM
I would do some googling around Spa’s and germs. The types of bacteria that you will find in hot tubs/spas will make you not want to buy one for personal use