PDA

View Full Version : General talk 42G: K Sera back on Roster. Intel on K Isabella?

personaa
02-07-2023, 03:24 PM
K Sera with her massive natural E cups is back into roster at 42G today. She disappeared for a while and good to see her back. I had a great time with her last year.

I am wondering if anyone has seen K Isabelle ( who worked briefly at Chatswood 60 and at time in No5) Apparently photos are fake. Would appreciate if anyone could share some insights about her .

Meng
02-07-2023, 03:33 PM
K Sera with her massive natural E cups is back into roster at 42G today. She disappeared for a while and good to see her back. I had a great time with her last year.

I am wondering if anyone has seen K Isabelle ( who worked briefly at Chatswood 60 and at time in No5) Apparently photos are fake. Would appreciate if anyone could share some insights about her .

I've seen Sera privately at Rhodes. She's great private as well but only works on and off privately in Rhodes.

Johnisfun1969
02-07-2023, 04:03 PM
I've seen Sera privately at Rhodes. She's great private as well but only works on and off privately in Rhodes.

If you don’t suggest how to find her or a link to her add it’s useless information. Not helping the guy.

personaa
02-07-2023, 04:59 PM
If you don’t suggest how to find her or a link to her add it’s useless information. Not helping the guy.

Thanks John and Meng, I have already seen Sera privately at Strathfield , as she works private off and on, she won't be having a permanent ad on E&B. My main question was about Isabella. In the beginning I was just sharing the info that Sera is working at 42G today for anyone who wants to try her . Thank you for your comments

Meng
02-07-2023, 06:31 PM
Allow me to spoon feed you information good sir. Here's my AR in the private section.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?109151-K-Sera-Vivi-amazing-stuff

Would you like me to also move your jaws up and down as I'm sure chewing is a chore also.

Again these links don't always work cause she turns them off when she's not working.

Also this thread is literally about her being back at 42G the brothel so it's not like you're short on ways to see her lol.

Double_Adapter
02-07-2023, 06:33 PM
Allow me to spoon feed you information good sir. Here's my AR in the private section.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?109151-K-Sera-Vivi-amazing-stuff

Would you like me to also move your jaws up and down as I'm sure chewing is a chore also.

Again these links don't always work cause she turns them off when she's not working.

Also this thread is literally about her being back at 42G the brothel so it's not like you're short on ways to see her lol.

While you're at it you might as well pay for the punt and the tips.

Meng
02-07-2023, 06:37 PM
While you're at it you might as well pay for the punt and the tips.

Lol no way. With all these information at hand I expect John to finally write a AR after 480+ posts on this forum.

Hemingford Gray
05-07-2023, 06:55 PM
Sera, I remember her. Nice girl, I saw her a couple of times when she was doing private in Rhodes. She has a funny tendency to move her tongue to the sides very quickly when she's very excited. Lol.