PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Secured booking with K Jessie tomorrow for the first time

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 06:59 PM
Ok, I consider myself to be a veteran punter. However I have never seen K Jessie before. Been with most K girls at both ginza shops but never Jessie.

I just managed to secure a 1 hr booking with her tomorrow and I am actually nervous about it for some reason.

AR will be forthcoming

PKING2
02-07-2023, 07:02 PM
Hello Mr, service wise will be like the other top K girl. You will not disappointed for sure. Make sure you know your way back to the tram ok? Get a lot of iron supplement lol

Lol still cracking me up when you went to the wrong side of the tram after double session

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 07:04 PM
Hello Mr, service wise will be like the other top K girl. You will not disappointed for sure. Make sure you know your way back to the tram ok? Get a lot of iron supplement lol

Lol still cracking me up when you went to the wrong side of the tram after double session

Hey bro, that was intense. That was after a session with Dior. I was a bit out of control back then, 2 sessions on the same day

PKING2
02-07-2023, 07:10 PM
You should do it again Mr.

I just checked GE, Dior working tomorrow as well.

Jessie and then Dior, you might be need ambulance after that lol.

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 07:19 PM
You should do it again Mr.

I just checked GE, Dior working tomorrow as well.

Jessie and then Dior, you might be need ambulance after that lol.

Don’t tempt me. I have time.

No, only one punt a day for me now. No more double sessions in one day

Meng
02-07-2023, 07:25 PM
Congrats bro. Still never seen Jessie. Securing a booking seems way too hard for me, given I'm not in the city much these days.

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 07:28 PM
Congrats bro. Still never seen Jessie. Securing a booking seems way too hard for me, given I'm not in the city much these days.

Thanks mate. I am actually nervous about it 🤣🤣🤣

It was an easy booking, messaged as soon as the roster was out and have them my availability. They replied pretty quickly.

Will post an AR as soon as I find which way is up after seeing her 🤣🤣🤣

tpol
02-07-2023, 07:30 PM
Thanks mate. I am actually nervous about it 🤣🤣🤣

It was an easy booking, messaged as soon as the roster was out and have them my availability. They replied pretty quickly.

Will post an AR as soon as I find which way is up after seeing her 🤣🤣🤣

Easy, video review live lol

fnmfnmfnm
02-07-2023, 09:04 PM
Jessie is a brilliant punt. Top class service.

rooter
02-07-2023, 09:25 PM
Have six Weet Bix for breakfast and a double espresso.
Jessie will take care of everything else.

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Have six Weet Bix for breakfast and a double espresso and you will do great!

Double espresso and 3 boiled eggs will do me.

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Jessie is a brilliant punt. Top class service.
Will post an AR after the session

ditchtheboss
02-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Easy, video review live lol

I wish I could video the occasion but I would spoil the video 🤣

tpol
02-07-2023, 10:20 PM
I wish I could video the occasion but I would spoil the video 🤣

Live steam and charge $5 to watch it. You might get a free punt

Hemingford Gray
05-07-2023, 06:49 PM
Pretty interested to read your 1st experience with her, I recently had my 1st with her and it was quite impressive, 1 hour wasn't enough for me so a few days ago, I booked her for 2 hours and the experience was exponentially better.

PKING2
05-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Pretty interested to read your 1st experience with her, I recently had my 1st with her and it was quite impressive, 1 hour wasn't enough for me so a few days ago, I booked her for 2 hours and the experience was exponentially better.

Damn bro you still alive after 2 hours with jessie?

Hats off to you lol

ditchtheboss
05-07-2023, 08:18 PM

I will post an AR tonight. It was fantastic

Hemingford Gray
06-07-2023, 06:22 PM
Damn bro you still alive after 2 hours with jessie?

Hats off to you lol
I've been blessed with a natural resistance to blew my load easily and keep my hardness intact during the session. So 2 hours for me is making 2 times but multiple sex positions before my blew ups. It is good but is bad as well, I do need to get great chemistry with the girl to cum, otherwise it feels monotonous and I end wondering why I spent money in a dud punt.

I will post an AR tonight. It was fantastic

Awesome mate, I'll have a look of your experience recount.