PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cost of living pressures are biting.

Smoh
02-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Not sure if you bros have noted but many places have been very quiet recently.

Visited Kyoto 206 on Friday 30/06 @ about 9pm. This is what I would consider a busy time but the place was very quiet.

I asked to see who was available and almost everyone on the roster turned out for the line up. Best line up I've seen in a long time.

I saw JAV Karin. She was a decent punt, very very young though (I will do a review later).

Other than seeing a fantastic line-up, the usually very rude mamasan was nice to me.

blueplanet
02-07-2023, 09:57 PM
School holidays would also be a factor. Should be a lot of availability over the next couple of weeks.

Ghost2hauntU
02-07-2023, 10:04 PM
School holidays would also be a factor. Should be a lot of availability over the next couple of weeks.

Nah the real reason is that punters are moving their punting to the cheaper shops where they can get similar quality and service for less.

I was out last Friday night without a booking and visited the following 4 shops between the hours of midnight and 1.00am - 647 Waterloo, 666 Waterloo, 46 Springhouse and 271 Vixens. Every one had “all girls busy.”

GoldfishMan
02-07-2023, 10:06 PM
School hols aside, I tend to agree that the cost of living must be weighing heavily on business in the industry. This month in particular is going to be tough. Higher energy bills, another interest rate rise on Tuesday, lots of mortgages rolling over from ultra low fixed interest to variable rate, inflation staying high. No surprise there would be a lot fewer people who could afford to continue punting.

tpol
02-07-2023, 10:17 PM
School hols aside, I tend to agree that the cost of living must be weighing heavily on business in the industry. This month in particular is going to be tough. Higher energy bills, another interest rate rise on Tuesday, lots of mortgages rolling over from ultra low fixed interest to variable rate, inflation staying high. No surprise there would be a lot fewer people who could afford to continue punting.

Will the shops turn off the heaters and/or aircon?

personaa
02-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Mid and lower end shops are doing very well. If big shops want to get volume they need to revise their 30 percent hike in their rates.

abovetherim
02-07-2023, 11:19 PM
Deflation in this industry due to low demand would be great. I know it’s just a wishful thinking but bloody hell this hobby got expensive

mn69
02-07-2023, 11:23 PM
Deflation in this industry due to low demand would be great. I know it’s just a wishful thinking but bloody hell this hobby got expensive

Still alot cheaper than getting married mate

tkicks
02-07-2023, 11:52 PM
Mature darlings Harris Park Saturday at 5pm...every girl booked out....never saw that before

Pussyeater13
02-07-2023, 11:57 PM
Mature darlings Harris Park Saturday at 5pm...every girl booked out....never saw that before

How is mature darlings?

andrewv
03-07-2023, 12:17 AM
Not sure if you bros have noted but many places have been very quiet recently.

Visited Kyoto 206 on Friday 30/06 @ about 9pm. This is what I would consider a busy time but the place was very quiet.

I asked to see who was available and almost everyone on the roster turned out for the line up. Best line up I've seen in a long time.

I saw JAV Karin. She was a decent punt, very very young though (I will do a review later).

Other than seeing a fantastic line-up, the usually very rude mamasan was nice to me.

No idea. Maybe it was due to the end of the financial year!!!
But in reality, the law of supply and demand works all the time. Prices of all products and services are pushed high by the vendors till they cannot sell all their stock, so prices come down to meet the level of demand.

The market (and vendors) get confused sometimes when they think a Toyota should be priced at the same value as a BMW. Then customers discover they're different in many ways.

personaa
03-07-2023, 12:29 AM
Harris Park shop (Mature Darlings) as someone asked earlier is A bit of hit and miss. Once I had a great Finnish milf, fit with big firm melons. This is easily 3-4 years ago. It's a bit out of the way for me but at times you can find some good milfs but be prepared to see some really old gilfs as well, the highlight was to see someone introducing herself with a walking stick in her hand. I asked her if she is the manager but she confirmed no she is working. It was quite a jaw dropping moment. I thought if I pump her and she gets a heart attack or anything happens there then I will be in deep shit!!

Hidden Python
03-07-2023, 02:27 AM
I flew to Thailand on Friday and the flights where sold out $2200 return economy class and $7200 return business class,
I am staying with at a friends house in Bangkok and I drove to Pattaya 2 hours on Saturday and the place is absolutely packed with tourist,
On the currency exchange and use of the atm its $22:10 Baht per $1
We got a Thai massage on Beach Rd and that was only $600 baht for two, and in Bangkok it was $1300 baht for two,
Now in turns of everyday items, its actually quite expensive and anything that’s imported in the grocery store is like triple the price of Sydney small weatbix is $10
Starbucks’s coffee is $150 baht
Now in turns of beautiful women OMG they are everywhere, prices no idea, but I have been walking around with a hard on all day and that is without and blue pills,
So if you are planning a holiday to Thailand please understand its going to be quite expensive

mn69
03-07-2023, 08:00 AM
I flew to Thailand on Friday and the flights where sold out $2200 return economy class and $7200 return business class,
I am staying with at a friends house in Bangkok and I drove to Pattaya 2 hours on Saturday and the place is absolutely packed with tourist,
We got a Thai massage on Beach Rd and that was only $600 baht for two, and in Bangkok it was $1300 baht for two,
Now in turns of everyday items, its actually quite expensive and anything that’s imported in the grocery store is like triple the price of Sydney small weatbix is $10
Now in turns of beautiful women OMG they are everywhere, prices no idea, but I have been walking around with a hard on all day and that is without and blue pills,
So if you are planning a holiday to Thailand please understand its going to be quite expensive

I agree Thailand is more expensive now post covid than it was before

But I thought theres not meant to be much tourists and cheaper at the moment as its low season currently in Thailand (at least for the mongering nightlife scene)

Or maybe u were seeing Russian, Indian & Chinese families on holiday, but most of them arent really Mongers/Punters that go into the bar scene.

harmsup_jai
03-07-2023, 08:45 AM

why do you keep putting the $ with baht ?

it’s two seperate currencies

DanThePuntingMan
03-07-2023, 09:57 AM
Like others have already said people on school holidays + with cost of everything soaring ⬆️ (Rent/mortgages, bills, food etc) there is alway going to be a higher risk for higer tier shops to start to see a downturn in business with less foot traffic through the door, but in saying that there will still be that % of people that still have some disposable income to spend on punting.

100% the cheaper shops will see a increase in business as people are more careful spending their $$$ so they still want to punt but can't afford the higher end shops so they go to the $150hr shops.

Been to several western sydney shops around Villawood/Guildford/Granville and everytime i've been in all girls are busy, some for another few hours before being available.

Also went to 108 Mirage over the weekend and saw one of my regulars and even she said they have been fairly quite so much so that she has worked 5 days straight due to a lack business to try to make $$$.

Meng
03-07-2023, 10:39 AM
For me I've been hitting privates a lot more. There's a lot of ARs now for privates so you've got a bit to choose from in terms of private options also.

A little pricier but as shop prices increase the cost barrier to privates becomes less of an issue.

Hidden Python
03-07-2023, 11:23 AM

Your a grown man work it out, I am not your mother,

Hidden Python
03-07-2023, 11:26 AM
I agree Thailand is more expensive now post covid than it was before

But I thought theres not meant to be much tourists and cheaper at the moment as its low season currently in Thailand (at least for the mongering nightlife scene)

Or maybe u were seeing Russian, Indian & Chinese families on holiday, but most of them arent really Mongers/Punters that go into the bar scene.

No mate the bars where full drove through the Sois,back streets to get to the Hilton at Central around 5pm, but there are a lot of family tourist on the beach

mn69
03-07-2023, 11:39 AM
No mate the bars where full drove through the Sois,back streets to get to the Hilton at Central around 5pm, but there are a lot of family tourist on the beach

Damn thanks for intel. So soi 6,7,8. Soi buakhao, soi pothole, soi diana. LK metro. All still busy. Maybe the local expats or tourists?
Did u get to check the bar fines/ST/LT rates ?

l337dude
03-07-2023, 11:42 AM
Shops are definitely quiet, no questions about it, same thing with privates, I know because my regulars have messaged me and complained about the quiet business.

The expensive shops are struggling more than the cheaper/budget shops, some customers will shift to these budget shops (I know I did), while others just stopped going, even the popular shops are quieter than usual.

I was at N5M the other day, it was very quiet and I believe I was their only customer, the mamasan was no where to be seen, so while waiting I briefly walked around and took a peak at all the open rooms, all empty...

tpol
03-07-2023, 11:52 AM
Interesting. I thought the richer ppl were less effected but mainly the middle class and lower class affected more by the cost of living increases

l337dude
03-07-2023, 12:26 PM
Yea richer people are less affected but I guess it also depends on your definition of "rich", also it's probably a psychological thing...

For me punting is life so I find other ways to "address" this, shorter sessions or visiting budget shops, I've had decent sessions from budget shops, if you are mainly into services and don't mind MILFs from time to time it's fine, if you are only after the youngest/prettiest PYT then that's too bad.

Hidden Python
03-07-2023, 03:48 PM
Damn thanks for intel. So soi 6,7,8. Soi buakhao, soi pothole, soi diana. LK metro. All still busy. Maybe the local expats or tourists?
Did u get to check the bar fines/ST/LT rates ?

I am actually with a high society girl, she is a senior manager at the SCB BanK, and I am living at her place during the week and we are travelling on the weekends, but all I do know those bar girls are cheaper than the Gosh winery Restaurant at Chon Buri, and a night at the Hilton hotel, so this trip I don’t know if I can sneak in any side girls, plus my balls are already drained from the weekend

tpol
03-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Yea richer people are less affected but I guess it also depends on your definition of "rich", also it's probably a psychological thing...

For me punting is life so I find other ways to "address" this, shorter sessions or visiting budget shops, I've had decent sessions from budget shops, if you are mainly into services and don't mind MILFs from time to time it's fine, if you are only after the youngest/prettiest PYT then that's too bad.

I guess the rich are at the sugar daddy sites

Hidden Python
03-07-2023, 04:31 PM
I guess the rich are at the sugar daddy sites

Back in the early 2000s When I worked at PBL, on Park Street, I got introduced to what it is really like to be rich, not only did KP have a private suit in the basement of the building with a private entrance to the gym with two way glass which women would visit regularly, he also had women living in a penthouse apartment in the eastern suburbs, that guy was a real player,

jackstar
03-07-2023, 04:36 PM
Back in the early 2000s When I worked at PBL, on Park Street, I got introduced to what it is really like to be rich, not only did KP have a private suit in the basement of the building with a private entrance to the gym with two way glass which women would visit regularly, he also had women living in a penthouse apartment in the eastern suburbs, that guy was a real player,
Yep he sure did

mn69
03-07-2023, 04:51 PM
I am actually with a high society girl, she is a senior manager at the SCB BanK, and I am living at her place during the week and we are travelling on the weekends, but all I do know those bar girls are cheaper than the Gosh winery Restaurant at Chon Buri, and a night at the Hilton hotel, so this trip I don’t know if I can sneak in any side girls, plus my balls are already drained from the weekend

Nice. The Pattaya Hilton is quite pricey in itself. Like $350 a night.

Never actually been with a Hi-So Thai girl. The girls I usually see in Pattaya are always 18-21 years old, so no chance of them being a senior bank manager lol

But lucky u, sounds like u being spoiled by your Hi-So girl. I heard some bar girls on walking st are now 5000-8000 baht? Thats more expensive than punting here when u add on drinks & barfines.

Hidden Python
03-07-2023, 06:33 PM
Nice. The Pattaya Hilton is quite pricey in itself. Like $350 a night.

Never actually been with a Hi-So Thai girl. The girls I usually see in Pattaya are always 18-21 years old, so no chance of them being a senior bank manager lol

But lucky u, sounds like u being spoiled by your Hi-So girl. I heard some bar girls on walking st are now 5000-8000 baht? Thats more expensive than punting here when u add on drinks & barfines.

I used Agoda and got the room for $282 Au, per night and we are actually going back again this Friday and Saturday Night, it was her choice, as Bangkok is so stuffy,
I actually like mature women as I am 51 and she is 46, and we use to date in Sydney back in 2003-2005 while she was doing her Masters degree at Sydney Uni and we where working at 400 George street,
She owns a C63 AMG and looks like I will be doing all the driving again,
Oh she is a real bitch some times, but she has a killer gym body, but I just have to be straight forward with her, especially when it comes to spending money

mn69
04-07-2023, 08:16 AM
I used Agoda and got the room for $282 Au, per night and we are actually going back again this Friday and Saturday Night, it was her choice, as Bangkok is so stuffy,
I actually like mature women as I am 51 and she is 46, and we use to date in Sydney back in 2003-2005 while she was doing her Masters degree at Sydney Uni and we where working at 400 George street,
She owns a C63 AMG and looks like I will be doing all the driving again,
Oh she is a real bitch some times, but she has a killer gym body, but I just have to be straight forward with her, especially when it comes to spending money

Thats good price for Hilton. Good u kept in touch. Im abit on the younger side. So i guess my appetite differs. For me, its a different girl every time I go to Thailand. Even different girl every few days as theres so much options of beautiful young Thai girls. She sounds like she doing well for herself if she has a high end C63 AMG Merc, esp in Thailand. Must be fun driving it around. She Chinese Thai? Usually Hi-So girls are.

Meanwhile me & my 19 year old Thai girl are just catching the baht bus everywhere in Pattaya

I think all Thai girls there can be real bitchy & go bat shit crazy on u with little warning, esp bargirls. hence i rotate the plates every few days.

Hidden Python
04-07-2023, 02:23 PM
Thats good price for Hilton. Good u kept in touch. Im abit on the younger side. So i guess my appetite differs. For me, its a different girl every time I go to Thailand. Even different girl every few days as theres so much options of beautiful young Thai girls. She sounds like she doing well for herself if she has a high end C63 AMG Merc, esp in Thailand. Must be fun driving it around. She Chinese Thai? Usually Hi-So girls are.

Meanwhile me & my 19 year old Thai girl are just catching the baht bus everywhere in Pattaya

I think all Thai girls there can be real bitchy & go bat shit crazy on u with little warning, esp bargirls. hence i rotate the plates every few days.

100% Spot on mate, they are like fireworks, they can go off at any time, she is a real bitch and sends me to the gym at 8am everyday, and all I want to do is relax and sleep in, but I know she has my best interest at heart, anyway next week might be a different story and she might kick me out, if that happens I am going to go whoring around nana plaza,

andrewv
04-07-2023, 02:29 PM

One of the best books in him is “The rise and rise of Kerry Packer”. It’s probably still available at your local library.

KP used to have his own private brother to entertain his mates. He started it by getting a South American beauty queen and giving her money to go home and recruit several other beauties.

Having you own private brothel where your mates don’t pay must be the ultimate expression of wealth.

Axeman123
04-07-2023, 03:32 PM
One of the best books in him is “The rise and rise of Kerry Packer”. It’s probably still available at your local library.

KP used to have his own private brother to entertain his mates. He started it by getting a South American beauty queen and giving her money to go home and recruit several other beauties.

Having you own private brothel where your mates don’t pay must be the ultimate expression of wealth. Too bad he didn't teach his only son on how to be a husband n father.

rooter
04-07-2023, 04:58 PM
Personally my philosophy is just spend, spend, spend ... and when it's all gone stop ... and then wait until there is more ... and then spend, spend, spend ... and when it's all gone stop ... then spend, spend, spend and then stop and then wait until there is more ... and then spend, spend, spend ... and on and on it goes.
It works for me. I am the happiest man in the world, I have ticked boxes I didn't even know existed, but I would not recommend it for everyone ...

nosaj10
04-07-2023, 08:44 PM
Agreed rooter haha, just spend everything I don't need for the essentials

SmithChips
04-07-2023, 10:43 PM

Because he is uneducated. Most likely high school level. May have dropped out after year 10.

He doesn't even know the difference between your vs you're so give him a break!

Ghost2hauntU
05-07-2023, 12:31 AM
Personally my philosophy is just spend, spend, spend ... and when it's all gone stop ... and then wait until there is more ... and then spend, spend, spend ... and when it's all gone stop ... then spend, spend, spend and then stop and then wait until there is more ... and then spend, spend, spend ... and on and on it goes.
It works for me. I am the happiest man in the world, I have ticked boxes I didn't even know existed, but I would not recommend it for everyone ...

Nah this would never work for my type. I need my fix regularly. Usually once per fortnight if I don’t get it I’m irritable etc. So I gotta make sure I got the coin at all times when the craving starts, that’s when I punt.

sukeong
05-07-2023, 06:55 AM
Price of escorts are pretty crazy overseas too. I would have thought they would decrease their asking price during economic downturn but they actually asking for 4-5 times more now lol.

Used to be $300-500 per hr pre covid but I’m seeing prices now of minimum $900 and up to $1800 per hr lol. With average golden pussy costing about $1500. Outcall escorts prices in Sydney isn’t looking that bad in comparison. Not that much increase.

LuvJapPusssy
05-07-2023, 10:14 AM

I agree. Just enjoy the fruits of your labour. U cant take your money with u when u die

mn69
05-07-2023, 10:50 AM
100% Spot on mate, they are like fireworks, they can go off at any time, she is a real bitch and sends me to the gym at 8am everyday, and all I want to do is relax and sleep in, but I know she has my best interest at heart, anyway next week might be a different story and she might kick me out, if that happens I am going to go whoring around nana plaza,

Sounds like u had some experiences there mate. They tend to act up randomly so never really know. But you're in Thailand, so much options. Never had the need to stay with 1 girl while i'm there. Nana plaza is great but expensive now. Just be careful, theres a lot of Drink Queens now too.

Action Pump
05-07-2023, 01:56 PM
Because he is uneducated. Most likely high school level. May have dropped out after year 10.

He doesn't even know the difference between your vs you're so give him a break!

I always chuckle as if we need to reply like were writing a thesis to a sex forum. If its understandable within a context, then i see no problem.

Anyways, for thai ppl its very common to say baht instead of dollar when they talk about money. What they really mean is the AU currency.

All i'm saying is no need for ppl to get their knickers in a twist.

OneandDone
05-07-2023, 05:53 PM
Is it true the ratchadapisek strip is no longer ? I would normally head there and try and find a pyt for the week ?

rooter
05-07-2023, 05:57 PM
It's a pay for sex forum, not a Shakespeare Milton Bronte and Dickens Appreciation Society Forum.
Nobody here gives a fuck about spelling or grammar.

Hidden Python
05-07-2023, 06:14 PM
I always chuckle as if we need to reply like were writing a thesis to a sex forum. If its understandable within a context, then i see no problem.

Anyways, for thai ppl its very common to say baht instead of dollar when they talk about money. What they really mean is the AU currency.

All i'm saying is no need for ppl to get their knickers in a twist.

I am actually in Bangkok now and when I am paying for things its in Thai baht, but in the back of my mind I am trying to convert to Australian $$$ and it’s basically 22baht to to $1AU
So i know after I do the maths how expensive things really are