PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville J Liliana GFE mixed with a bit PSE

PKING2
03-07-2023, 11:03 PM
Name : Lilina
Price and place: same with website
Body : tall and curvy, no belly fat, c cups natural.
Face : beauty is in the eyes of beholder. For me, she is a sexy girl next door, not glamorous because thin make up. Like the neighbour that you see day by day, the more you see the more you attracted.
Hair : long with brownish colour.
Service : same with website
Service provided in this session : nonstop dfk, bbbj, daty, fs.
Tattoo : 2 small tattoos one at back shoulder, one like in the photo.

She is very polite, when come knock the door, bow like what you see in japanese movie. Even with her so so English , she has courage to talk. Start with light kiss without anything crazy. And shower together. Not many action in shower.

Go to bed and start a bit cat bath, and bbbj straight away. No time waster like 10 mins cath bath lol.

BBBJ was hot she drools her saliva couple of time, good techniques and she has tounge piercing so it simulate intensely. No tooth. Might be my bro is small lol.

After a while she asked if I want to change or use condom. Of course change. Daty was nice, very responsive and entertaining. Shaven . So nice for daty.

And then she gave me condom and asked to start. I opened up and what the heck how hard to put this condom on. And after inspection. Wrong side lol. The red light in the room to intense for my poor eyes lol. We laughed because of that, and she grabs another one. And even she struggle to see which side lol. Next time I should asked to reduce the red light lol.

Dom on she started with pussy slide, and go to cg and finished in mish. Pretty wild session, even I need to catch my breath after that lol. Just follow her rhythm and you will enjoy the ride.

I didn't ask for round 2 or cim because so exhausted from the 1st round.

YMMV
Always treats the girls with respect and kindness.

TL;DR
Sexy girl next door type that you like to go with. And have wild side as well if you can unlock it lol. And has tounge piercing.

Pking2 Approved!

Aww shit I think I misread her name should be Lilina lol

Sexybee
04-07-2023, 11:54 AM
Name : Lilina
Price and place: same with website
Body : tall and curvy, no belly fat, c cups natural.
Face : beauty is in the eyes of beholder. For me, she is a sexy girl next door, not glamorous because thin make up. Like the neighbour that you see day by day, the more you see the more you attracted.
Hair : long with brownish colour.
Service : same with website
Service provided in this session : nonstop dfk, bbbj, daty, fs.
Tattoo : 2 small tattoos one at back shoulder, one like in the photo.

She is very polite, when come knock the door, bow like what you see in japanese movie. Even with her so so English , she has courage to talk. Start with light kiss without anything crazy. And shower together. Not many action in shower.

Go to bed and start a bit cat bath, and bbbj straight away. No time waster like 10 mins cath bath lol.

BBBJ was hot she drools her saliva couple of time, good techniques and she has tounge piercing so it simulate intensely. No tooth. Might be my bro is small lol.

After a while she asked if I want to change or use condom. Of course change. Daty was nice, very responsive and entertaining. Shaven . So nice for daty.

And then she gave me condom and asked to start. I opened up and what the heck how hard to put this condom on. And after inspection. Wrong side lol. The red light in the room to intense for my poor eyes lol. We laughed because of that, and she grabs another one. And even she struggle to see which side lol. Next time I should asked to reduce the red light lol.

Dom on she started with pussy slide, and go to cg and finished in mish. Pretty wild session, even I need to catch my breath after that lol. Just follow her rhythm and you will enjoy the ride.

I didn't ask for round 2 or cim because so exhausted from the 1st round.

YMMV
Always treats the girls with respect and kindness.

TL;DR
Sexy girl next door type that you like to go with. And have wild side as well if you can unlock it lol. And has tounge piercing.

Pking2 Approved!

Aww shit I think I misread her name should be Lilina lol

Thanks for sharing, I am thinking of seeing her

LuvJapPusssy
04-07-2023, 12:04 PM
Thanks for AR/Intel PKING2
Anyone have any intel on the other 2 new girls J-Mika and J Keiko

nosaj10
04-07-2023, 01:02 PM
another jap with a tongue piercing, my list is getting so long haha

PKING2
04-07-2023, 06:19 PM
Thanks for AR/Intel PKING2
Anyone have any intel on the other 2 new girls J-Mika and J Keiko

I had an ar for keiko last year. Should be same girl. Funny as well. Mika good as well.

All those 3 jap girls friendly for sure.

LuvJapPusssy
05-07-2023, 09:42 AM
I had an ar for keiko last year. Should be same girl. Funny as well. Mika good as well.

All those 3 jap girls friendly for sure.

Thanks bro. So many great Jap girls to see. Life is good !
I wonder where Misaki has gone

PKING2
05-07-2023, 11:12 AM
Thanks bro. So many great Jap girls to see. Life is good !
I wonder where Misaki has gone

Cannot go wrong with those 3 girls, just depend which type body shape that you looking for. All provided not like some fifo half baked service

Lochnar
03-11-2023, 04:29 PM
Having a hard time to choose between Keiko and Lilina as a first visit in no5… Any advice ?

ergoproxy
03-11-2023, 05:05 PM
Ive tried both and its like apples and oranges. Keiko is more service oriented. Very attentive. She’s quite funny and has a very cute demeanour and personality.

Lilina is more like the girl next door as per the ar here. I wrote an ar about her where my session was almost like pse.

Lochnar
03-11-2023, 07:55 PM
I got to try both now xD

Marrickvill_5
25-02-2024, 10:14 AM
Lilina is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com