PDA

View Full Version : Question Seoul Tips

tjerry
06-07-2023, 07:57 AM
Hi Gents,

I’ve posted this in the outside Australia part of this forum. But does anyone have any tips or advice about punting in Seoul? I’m going there for a business trip and plan to go out and play at night. No Itaewon/Hooker Hill suggestions, thank you.

4FoW2
06-07-2023, 03:45 PM
Heard about these places called " Kiss kiss bang bang". Apparently some gorgeous Korean girl lies down with you and you had a good old cuddle and snog and sometimes this leads to more. Its not a brothel per se but if I was going there it would be top of my list.
I read about these a while back maybe 2/3 years ago. Worth an investigation - as always have you consulted Inter Sex Guide Forum.
4FoW2

Herpetelogy
06-07-2023, 03:54 PM
i went to Itaewon but did not find anything.

tjerry
06-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Thanks.

But yea I’ve read all about the lip bang or kiss bang and even looked into the International Sex Guide. I don’t have time to go around here and there that’s the only problem. Might have to do an outcall and hope for the best.

Joejohnson8
11-07-2023, 12:47 AM
Similar suggestions for Japan please ? Tokyo osaka Kyoto etc

darkice
13-07-2023, 06:17 PM
Similar suggestions for Japan please ? Tokyo osaka Kyoto etc

Check out Tokyo Adult Guide forum.

Definitely try the soaplands, quite fun. We tried a love hotel as well and had a girl come there, but turned out to be a chinese girl and not japanese. The websites with english tend to be non-japanese..