PDA

View Full Version : General talk Getting REALLY triggered in the gym this morning. Damn this addiction

ditchtheboss
06-07-2023, 12:11 PM
So this morning I decided to change it up a bit and go to the gym in Chatswood. Great gym but BIG mistake.

I am still here as I type this. Dang from young hotties to sexy and hot milfs they are all here.

Someone posted about the biggest Asian ass, I swear it is right here next to me doing some squats.

I already saw K Jessie on Monday and that should be enough for the week but I am this close to make a booking to see someone today.

Damn this addiction.

Axeman123
06-07-2023, 12:48 PM
Tell me about it. 3 times today already I've been along Buffalo Rd n just seeing 42's bottom door open fucks with my head. But alas...no money..no honey !!

ditchtheboss
06-07-2023, 12:51 PM
Tell me about it. 3 times today already I've been along Buffalo Rd n just seeing 42's bottom door open fucks with my head. But alas...no money..no honey !!

I wonder who is on the roster today at 42G. I won’t even look. Tell you what, if one wants to be strong to avoid triggers don’t gym at Chatswood. Dang this addiction

FreyaFan
06-07-2023, 01:08 PM

I'm at work within walking distance of half a dozen massage and full service shops, and can't stop thinking about it today. Its so tempting to hang the "back in five minutes" sign on the door and rush out for a quickie lol

Axeman123
06-07-2023, 01:10 PM
Don't worry I know the roster but it wouldn't matter anyway to me the fact if they were all strangers. Same head fuck.l don't dang this addiction, dang having a sense of responsibility!!!

ditchtheboss
06-07-2023, 02:34 PM
Gave up and booked someone

Axeman123
06-07-2023, 02:44 PM
Didn't need to know that.

ditchtheboss
06-07-2023, 02:51 PM
Didn't need to know that.
Oh sorry, but I am a wicked sinner soon to satisfy the desires of the flesh. Not at 42G though. Will go and see someone who used to be my frequent before I travelled a while ago.

Should be an interesting session

Axeman123
06-07-2023, 03:08 PM
Don't forget to introduce yourself as U peel back the "panties".

Axeman123
06-07-2023, 03:10 PM
Oh sorry, but I am a wicked sinner soon to satisfy the desires of the flesh. Not at 42G though. Will go and see someone who used to be my frequent before I travelled a while ago.

Should be an interesting session Me I'll just go line up at the Post Office n lay down some coin on the over due utilities.

ditchtheboss
06-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Me I'll just go line up at the Post Office n lay down some coin on the over due utilities.

Your responsibility is the way to go man

asiafever
06-07-2023, 04:14 PM
I know what you mean. There are plenty of hotties at my gym, but there is this absolute gun blonde. Tall, tanned, long ponytail that she swings as she walks on the treadmill, always wears ubertight shorts that let you know there is not a thread of underwear on underneath and skimpy bra tops that just barely contain her perfect perky large B cups. Oh and the face of a model. Stunner. Loves her squats, and deads, and lunges to show off that oh so perfect arse.
Anyway I pay zero attention to her. Other guys try to hide that they're staring at her while I just look the other way, so now obviously that has become a challenge to her. She keeps getting in my personal space. I'll be doing DB bench and suddenly she'd be doing lunges RIGHT next to me, so close that I can almost brush her thigh with my elbow. Another time I was doing seated DB shoulder press and she suddenly needed to do db squats right in my line of view. Fuck me let a man train in peace!
The other week I turned my head in her direction just as she rotated her body to adjust something and her tit basically fell out of her top (one of those bikini tops that only covers half a boob) I could see right down, nipple and all, may as well have been right out in the open. I nearly dropped the weight on my foot. I could literally feel testosterone shoot all through my body. Later on she bent over in front of me, and this time it was a double-barrel stun gun, that was it, I was cooked. There was no way I wasn't punting after that. I was a horny dog all day until I could get to a shop.

Raybo
06-07-2023, 07:58 PM
I gotta start getting myself to the gym.

jsw1888
06-07-2023, 08:19 PM
I can empathise with the OP, was at town Hall station waiting to come home, was only white man in sea of Asian chicks, one was in a shortish dress with knee high boots. Was enough for me to start thinking about next punt

ditchtheboss
06-07-2023, 08:24 PM
I know what you mean. There are plenty of hotties at my gym, but there is this absolute gun blonde. Tall, tanned, long ponytail that she swings as she walks on the treadmill, always wears ubertight shorts that let you know there is not a thread of underwear on underneath and skimpy bra tops that just barely contain her perfect perky large B cups. Oh and the face of a model. Stunner. Loves her squats, and deads, and lunges to show off that oh so perfect arse.
Anyway I pay zero attention to her. Other guys try to hide that they're staring at her while I just look the other way, so now obviously that has become a challenge to her. She keeps getting in my personal space. I'll be doing DB bench and suddenly she'd be doing lunges RIGHT next to me, so close that I can almost brush her thigh with my elbow. Another time I was doing seated DB shoulder press and she suddenly needed to do db squats right in my line of view. Fuck me let a man train in peace!
The other week I turned my head in her direction just as she rotated her body to adjust something and her tit basically fell out of her top (one of those bikini tops that only covers half a boob) I could see right down, nipple and all, may as well have been right out in the open. I nearly dropped the weight on my foot. I could literally feel testosterone shoot all through my body. Later on she bent over in front of me, and this time it was a double-barrel stun gun, that was it, I was cooked. There was no way I wasn't punting after that. I was a horny dog all day until I could get to a shop.

Man you were like me today. They were everywhere, from the biggest Asian ass in Sydney to the tightest package with a gym butt and sexy milfs with a fit bod, they were everywhere. I got through my workout but it was hard.

Actually towards the end I purposefully went to use the pulleys in a more secluded area of the gym for some peace and lo and behold when I started I saw the tightest package stretching in the corner. Dang, nowhere to escape.

Anyway, already got my fix tonight and will post about it later.

ditchtheboss
06-07-2023, 08:24 PM
I gotta start getting myself to the gym.

I only see benefits of going to the gym

ditchtheboss
06-07-2023, 08:26 PM
I can empathise with the OP, was at town Hall station waiting to come home, was only white man in sea of Asian chicks, one was in a shortish dress with knee high boots. Was enough for me to start thinking about next punt

I read about a trick with a rubber band to help us to disassociate what we see with an addiction such as WGs. Interesting read, not sure folks are interested as this forum is about punting and not stopping the action

Johnisfun1969
06-07-2023, 08:35 PM

Brother that’s the secret of your fountain of youth. Working out with blondes and hotties hahaha. Does she qualify for the Asiafever criteria for boobs.

Single Malt
06-07-2023, 08:46 PM
Hitting it full tilt doggy style on a fit gym girl with some volume in her trunk has to be on the Mount Rushmore of sensory experiences… there’s nothing quite like it

GoldfishMan
06-07-2023, 08:47 PM
Bro AF, next time load up on some V and just let it all stick out. Show her some of your appreciation bro!

Daffy
06-07-2023, 09:09 PM
I read about a trick with a rubber band to help us to disassociate what we see with an addiction such as WGs. Interesting read, not sure folks are interested as this forum is about punting and not stopping the action

If your talking about snapping a rubber band on your arm every time you see a hottie it might just lead you down the S & M road.

ditchtheboss
06-07-2023, 09:20 PM
If you’re talking about snapping a rubber band on your arm every time you see a hottie it might just lead you down the S & M road.

That’s quite funny actually

Double_Adapter
06-07-2023, 09:35 PM
No mirrors, No egos, Just sweat.

@Asiafever - Where there any camel toes on display?
That alone would be worth the price of admission.

ditchtheboss
06-07-2023, 09:38 PM
No mirrors, No egos, Just sweat.

@Asiafever - Where there any camel toes on display?
That alone would be worth the price of admission.

There are camel toes in every gym I go to. One learns to ignore them and focus on the workout. Today was hard though

BigDipper
07-07-2023, 10:44 AM
Love this thread and totally get it. I work near DJs and Pitt St mall and I reckon there are more Asian hotties in city now than there were in Chinatown where I first started working 20+ yrs ago. Even in Winter, the legs and the heels - fuck me dead! When Spring hits I’ll be completely fucked.

Fortunately, I hit the gym at odd times so not always a lot of ppl.

asiafever
07-07-2023, 11:53 AM
Just the faintest hint of toe, the shorts are well padded at the front, but thin out around the cheeks, with a really well defined arse crack to accentuate the butt. They're a menace to society.

When she let her assets slip I really wouldn't have needed any V.

Everything about the girl is perfect. Even her smile is like something out of a movie. Absolute top shelf.

Axeman123
07-07-2023, 12:38 PM
Just the faintest hint of toe, the shorts are well padded at the front, but thin out around the cheeks, with a really well defined arse crack to accentuate the butt. They're a menace to society.

When she let her assets slip I really wouldn't have needed any V.

Everything about the girl is perfect. Even her smile is like something out of a movie. Absolute top shelf. And don't they know it !!

asiafever
07-07-2023, 12:54 PM
And don't they know it !!
Oh she is acutely aware, hence her befuddlement as to my apparent indifference.

Hidden Python
07-07-2023, 03:36 PM
At my friends Housing Complex in Bangkok, I was using the gym and pool and the Hotties that live there are amazing, but they all know my friend so I am on good behaviour,
Next Friday I am staying at hotel in the city as I have an early flight home on Saturday 15th when she leaves I am jumping in a Cab to Nana,
That’s if anything is left in my Ball sack,

rooter
07-07-2023, 03:43 PM
I get triggered at the KFC and Maccas watching fat chicks munching away on burgers and fries :)
And the way they slurp down those Sundaes and McFlurrys OMG!
But the hottest is the homeless woman who comes in and just gets a coffee and puts 10 sugars in it. That is one hot mamma!

Hidden Python
07-07-2023, 04:30 PM
I get triggered at the KFC and Maccas watching fat chicks munching away on burgers and fries :)
And the way they slurp down those Sundaes and McFlurrys OMG!
But the hottest is the homeless woman who comes in and just gets a coffee and puts 10 sugars in it. That is one hot mamma!

I ve see her too, strutting around in hot pants with no teeth, dam I bet she sucks off really good for a maccas meal

Double_Adapter
07-07-2023, 08:00 PM
Oh she is acutely aware, hence her befuddlement as to my apparent indifference.

Real talk man and a fair dinkum player !
It drives them nuts when they can't figure out why you don't ogle or pedestalise her like all the other thirsty and desperate simps. Just be careful in that she might like you but thinks you might be gay.....it's a fine line you gotta walk.