PDA

View Full Version : General talk PSA: Be careful when WL's offer you mouthwash

Jimmy Rustles
06-07-2023, 06:37 PM
/........ 123456

tpol
06-07-2023, 07:38 PM
Are you sure you didn't get covid or the flu from someone else.

What about those glad wraps for bj, they look reused so they wrapped another guys cock before wrapping it on you

Kimci
06-07-2023, 08:25 PM
Saw a vietnamese girl at Kyoto206 over the past weekend. Was offered mouthwash which was just the usual listerine. She just used the cap and filled it up with mouthwash and then washed it with water after I was done. I just take the mouthwash straight from the cap without really taking any precautions like putting my finger on the cap and pouring the mouthwash into my mouth so my lips don't actually touch the cap or just throwing the mouthwash into my mouth from the cap. I've done this a few times before and never had anything happen to me, but just thought I'd post this as a PSA for some bros.

Some girls offer a disposable cup with your mouthwash while others are lazy and just seem to use the cap of the bottle for everyone. I think to be safe, just bring your own mouthwash in travel size or decline the mouthwash if there is no disposable cup offered - or just lie and say you already did mouthwash before coming. I've had a fever on and off not long after that encounter. Just been feeling like absolute shit. Had a tickle in my throat that same night but didn't think much of it. Other than the mouthwash I also kissed her twice (just a peck each time) and a brief lick of one nipple so I think it's most likely from using the same mouthwash that other punters have used. She just rinsed the inside of the cup and I didn't see her rinse or wipe the part where the lips go. Nasty if you think about it. But in the heat of the moment we just tend to want to get it over and done with and do stupid things.

From now on I won't be making the same mistake and will bring my own mouthwash. Hope this can be a lesson for others too.

Could be winter sore throat bro?? Had one last week, nasty one.. 🤧😖

GoldfishMan
06-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Let me get this straight. You're doing an activity where you knowingly go and kiss, lick, suck, fuck, plus whatever else floats your boat, on a lady that does the same thing with every other man she sees all day.

Yet you're worried about using a plastic cap (one that's used for containing disinfecting mouthwash, to boot!) that another guy has used? Come on...

Forget about disposable cups, you should just ask her to use another body to service you.

Defqon888
06-07-2023, 08:49 PM
Oh man.. get a wife and stay home.

Double_Adapter
06-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Let me get this straight. You're doing an activity where you knowingly go and kiss, lick, suck, fuck, plus whatever else floats your boat, on a lady that does the same thing with every other man she sees all day.

Yet you're worried about using a plastic cap (one that's used for containing disinfecting mouthwash, to boot!) that another guy has used? Come on...

Forget about disposable cups, you should just ask her to use another body to service you.

Maybe the previous punter dipped his dick in the cap/liquid when his dick got itchy after receiving a sloppy bbbj. But some good can come out of this...there's an opportunity for a Listerine bubblegum, Listerine oral dams. Listerine condoms, Listerine wipes/tissues.

wilisno
06-07-2023, 09:37 PM
Haha, a funny thread. Just too many things to worry about, better stay home, not even go to restaurants, who knows how they wash the dishes…..

paranoidpunter
06-07-2023, 10:54 PM
The travel size packs are handy to bring. Refill it with a larger pack at home to save money for the next punt.

rubit moore
06-07-2023, 11:05 PM
Read on here a long time ago some punter was given a capful of mouthwash by the WL and he thought it was a shot and downed it haha. Classic.

Climax598
06-07-2023, 11:07 PM
How many punter have use the bed before you are on it. Oh the shower cubicles you can get foot infections. Oh the tower is it properly clean. Oh the carpet got how much cum. Oh the pillow how many punters have use like sitting on it. Ya we don't think of it when doing our business. Is a funny thread.

Raybo
06-07-2023, 11:10 PM
WTF did I just read? Do you have any other interactions with human beings, apart from when you are punting? To pinpoint your symptoms to this is astounding.

Raybo
06-07-2023, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=cuteguy;2723542]Glad someone raised this issue. Shocked to see girls use the same cap for mouthwash to give to all customers. Some girls innocently don't realise a possible health risk.

Just bring your own mouthwash or use before going to shop. Just as you wouldn't share same toothbrush.

lol, comparing the two, ludicrous.

Meeting you would be a health risk.

ALLEN11
06-07-2023, 11:32 PM
i think do sex with them is more dangerous!!!

Defqon888
06-07-2023, 11:54 PM
Exactly.
People just worried about something that not really to worried about.
Why you punt in the first place if u really afraid of human contact?

tpol
07-07-2023, 12:08 AM
Haha, a funny thread. Just too many things to worry about, better stay home, not even go to restaurants, who knows how they wash the dishes…..

Mate, every Asian knows that if you dip the chopsticks in the tea it will kill all the germs... 😀

Sibon
07-07-2023, 12:24 AM
Saw a vietnamese girl at Kyoto206 over the past weekend. Was offered mouthwash which was just the usual listerine. She just used the cap and filled it up with mouthwash and then washed it with water after I was done. I just take the mouthwash straight from the cap without really taking any precautions like putting my finger on the cap and pouring the mouthwash into my mouth so my lips don't actually touch the cap or just throwing the mouthwash into my mouth from the cap. I've done this a few times before and never had anything happen to me, but just thought I'd post this as a PSA for some bros.

Some girls offer a disposable cup with your mouthwash while others are lazy and just seem to use the cap of the bottle for everyone. I think to be safe, just bring your own mouthwash in travel size or decline the mouthwash if there is no disposable cup offered - or just lie and say you already did mouthwash before coming. I've had a fever on and off not long after that encounter. Just been feeling like absolute shit. Had a tickle in my throat that same night but didn't think much of it. Other than the mouthwash I also kissed her twice (just a peck each time) and a brief lick of one nipple so I think it's most likely from using the same mouthwash that other punters have used. She just rinsed the inside of the cup and I didn't see her rinse or wipe the part where the lips go. Nasty if you think about it. But in the heat of the moment we just tend to want to get it over and done with and do stupid things.

From now on I won't be making the same mistake and will bring my own mouthwash. Hope this can be a lesson for others too.

To avoid health hazard please do not get in contact with any part of the body of the ML.

No kissing, No daty, No FIV, No sucking of nipples, No BBBJ, No bodyslide etc. etc.

wilisno
07-07-2023, 12:29 AM
Mate, every Asian knows that if you dip the chopsticks in the tea it will kill all the germs... ��

Brothels should provide tea in the rooms…..

iphone
07-07-2023, 12:46 AM
few new japs forgot to offer listerine... they just new
long time ago pre covid some girls just go straight dfk (because repeat visit and they remember)

Jimmy Rustles
07-07-2023, 01:03 AM
lol did not expect this response to be honest. I know this game is full of risks, but just a simple precaution I thought I'd share. A little something other bros probably also overlook or don't think twice about. It's a small thing compared to all the bigger risks that come with punting, but sometimes it's the small things we ignore or overlook that come back to bite us the hardest. Yeah.. there's no way for me to be sure it came from that session, but either way, message got through. Most don't care but some might remember for their next punt.

Sibon
07-07-2023, 02:17 AM
Brothels should provide tea in the rooms…..

And a few pieces of short bread biscuits wouldn't go astray.

Climax598
07-07-2023, 02:30 AM
Mate, every Asian knows that if you dip the chopsticks in the tea it will kill all the germs... 😀
It use to have hot tea and cold water sucking my dick at 5*. That will kill the germ.

wilisno
07-07-2023, 04:39 AM
It use to have hot tea and cold water sucking my dick at 5*. That will kill the germ.

Ahh yes, the Malaysian girls did that, it’s called fire and ice, no wonder I never caught any STI, must have a long lasting effectiveness too…..

GoldfishMan
07-07-2023, 08:33 AM
Ahh yes, the Malaysian girls did that, it’s called fire and ice, no wonder I never caught any STI, must have a long lasting effectiveness too…..

I thought they used the tea because it made the flavour of my dick taste better. Like having a yum cha.

Harika
07-07-2023, 11:55 AM
lol did not expect this response to be honest. I know this game is full of risks, but just a simple precaution I thought I'd share. A little something other bros probably also overlook or don't think twice about. It's a small thing compared to all the bigger risks that come with punting, but sometimes it's the small things we ignore or overlook that come back to bite us the hardest. Yeah.. there's no way for me to be sure it came from that session, but either way, message got through. Most don't care but some might remember for their next punt.

Are you kidding???
You should be more worried about where the mouth of the lady has been after sucking alll those raw cocks before u, cum precum, dfk and rimming etc
And you are worried about mouthwash!

1inchguy
07-07-2023, 02:29 PM
If you want to over think, they use Listerine which is not good to use cause it's like a nuke going off in the the mouth, it kills the bad bacteria but also the good ones too..

However it's interesting how some girls have different techniques.
I met some that provides disposable cups while others come in spray bottles

LBW1959
07-07-2023, 03:08 PM
Oooh, I've never seen a girl come in a spray bottle!!!
(sorry, couldn't resist. :) )

rooter
07-07-2023, 03:29 PM
When I was kid, during WWI or maybe it was WWII, anyway there was some sort of war going on, but the point is we played junior sport and all drank from the same bottle, we shared peanut butter sandwiches, we passed a ciggie or a spliff around and all had a toke, and nobody ever got sick or had an allergic reaction, or had to ring Lifeline every time there was a story on the News about something not nice. Everyone just fucken sucked it up and hardened up, and got on with life.
Now the world has gone fucken soft :)

Hidden Python
07-07-2023, 04:03 PM
Lol this is so funny, because I was just at the 7/11 buying mouthwash, as I’ll be growling out Thai pussy at the HIlton Hotel in Pattaya tonight,

tpol
07-07-2023, 05:06 PM
When I was kid, during WWI or maybe it was WWII, anyway there was some sort of war going on, but the point is we played junior sport and all drank from the same bottle, we shared peanut butter sandwiches, we passed a ciggie or a spliff around and all had a toke, and nobody ever got sick or had an allergic reaction, or had to ring Lifeline every time there was a story on the News about something not nice. Everyone just fucken sucked it up and hardened up, and got on with life.
When u were a kid, I'm sure your mates didn't have sti's lol

The ones that did probably died... Ummm. Changed schools

Climax598
07-07-2023, 05:34 PM
Yes good time never last. Now the mainland Chinese girl doesn't do fire and ice. Think of it is almost exclusively done by Malaysian and Singaporean girls.

rubit moore
07-07-2023, 06:30 PM
/........ 123456

This weeks lottery numbers folks!

F0x
07-07-2023, 06:45 PM

I'm not the WW old but I feel this. Passed and got passed cokes my mates drank from, if you dropped your ice cream/apple/any kind of food you picked it up and brushed it off and ate it, if we were on the piss and a lad puked, we cleaned him up and grabbed a kebab without sanitising the fuck out of ourselves before touching him, or the kebab.
We played cops and robbers with sticks and random shit we picked up off the ground.
I commando crawled through other people's backyards then went and ate sandwiches without cleaning my hands.

I've NEVER been hospital grade sick in my life yet. I'm actually quite surprised I haven't broken anything ever with the amount of dumb shit I did as a youth.

Not only has the world gone soft, we can't even define what a woman is, we supposedly have 100+ genders and everyone has nothing better to do then identify as 2 headed spirit animals.

PKING2
07-07-2023, 06:52 PM
Yes good time never last. Now the mainland Chinese girl doesn't do fire and ice. Think of it is almost exclusively done by Malaysian and Singaporean girls.

There is a girl almost using this technique 3 weeks ago. She said to me like " dang because the manager ask me to hurry up hurry up. I forget the hot water. Already prepared that for bj" As she was late that day. And I was late as well lol

rubit moore
07-07-2023, 06:54 PM

Probably pretty safe unless ‘ole Betty was sucking cock before she took a swig out of that bottle or little Shane was rimming Betty before he took a bite out of the peanut sandwich…

CharlieM
07-07-2023, 07:27 PM
So funny...so many on here saying to "harden the fuck up" and how the world has gone soft and how they drank water out of a garden hose as kids...probably the same hard cunts that have had 5 covid vax shots.

Sorry if it offends but blame it on my third Negroni after work

F0x
07-07-2023, 07:46 PM
So funny...so many on here saying to "harden the fuck up" and how the world has gone soft and how they drank water out of a garden hose as kids...probably the same hard cunts that have had 5 covid vax shots.

Wrong.

Why would get vax shots if we were the ones who didn't care if we dropped food we still ate it?

I've got theinimum i needed to stay employed when it madnated as such.

I like that you assume you offended someone Charles

Double_Adapter
07-07-2023, 08:22 PM

One thing we can all learn from MLs is the only way to turn a soft cock into a hard cock is to choke it, spit on it, squeeze it, bite it, rub it, spank it, and take it to dark places. Perhaps that is what society needs?

CharlieM
07-07-2023, 09:06 PM
Wrong.

Why would get vax shots if we were the ones who didn't care if we dropped food we still ate it?

I've got theinimum i needed to stay employed when it madnated as such.

I like that you assume you offended someone Charles

In today's world every sentence written in this forum has at some time offended atleast one person.

On to beers now before hitting the scotch

Jimmy Rustles
07-07-2023, 09:16 PM

Always at least one of them that has to give the whole "when I was a kid" spiel lmao.

Yeah.. bragging about getting through times that were much, much different and simpler makes you hard.

Vincent888
21-10-2023, 03:41 PM
To avoid health hazard please do not get in contact with any part of the body of the ML.

No kissing, No daty, No FIV, No sucking of nipples, No BBBJ, No bodyslide etc. etc.

How clean are the pineapples you hand over at the beginning of the session and the change you may get back?

GoldfishMan
21-10-2023, 11:10 PM
Oooh, I've never seen a girl come in a spray bottle!!!
(sorry, couldn't resist. :) )

Hahah, I missed this one. Cheeky bugger...

BobbiBrown
22-10-2023, 08:21 AM
This is like one of those Facebook groups for your local suburb with a Karen tagging MPs to fix a pothole or reduce the speed limit.

personaa
22-10-2023, 10:21 AM
This is like one of those Facebook groups for your local suburb with a Karen tagging MPs to fix a pothole or reduce the speed limit.

Thanks mate, that was GOLD!! Hahaha