PDA

View Full Version : Question 30 minutes or one hour

Sexybee
07-07-2023, 12:07 AM
I don’t spend one hour $300 on new girl at first time, but some girls are not happy with me and tried to kick me off quickly and disgustedly. But I only waste half hour’s money instead of one hour if girls don’t want to do good services. I am not sure if someone has a problem as the same as me?

Harika
07-07-2023, 12:09 AM
This shouldn’t happen in theory 30 mins or 1 hr you are still entitled to a decent service offered by the service provider.

Indiana69r
07-07-2023, 12:59 AM
It's fairly common with some ladies wether they will go further than a hj or cbj, to get fs they either need the coin or were up to there standards, . If you got the right amount it shouldn't really be an issue.
Than there's ladies who just love the D and boom all over it.
You might be going to the wrong places.

Johnisfun1969
07-07-2023, 08:02 AM
If you like to repeat girls then starting off with 30 min is not a bad thing. Depending on how you get along you could always extend or come back next time and have longer bookings. Some ml or WL just want you to come and if you are like me and need a connection to enjoy the session it is not fun.

As they charge a flat rate fir extras it pays to have a longer booking. The ml I was seeing at Pure massage I started off with a hour but then increase this to 1 1/2 as it allowed me to enjoy Part 1, 2 and 3.

ditchtheboss
07-07-2023, 09:39 AM
I never do 30 mins any more even with new girls. 45 mins with new girls if they are WLs 1 mins with MLs for me

Just my approach

TheMural123
07-07-2023, 10:19 AM
I feel like 30mins would not be enough, even if the service isn't the best

Timeis629
07-07-2023, 10:25 AM
I always book 90 mins. Just my approach even with a new ML. Not too many failures.
But i deal with what I regards as reputable businesses.
I part with $120 + $150.
Only had a few marginal punts - which remind you of what a good and satisfying punt is.
Also if you have a short trigger then 30 mins may be enough.
But to get my rocks off - just takes longer.
I use Locanto to review available ladies - descriptions and pictures - and once you have validated there are accuracies by previous punts - then it’s a go.

FreyaFan
07-07-2023, 10:43 AM
I always go an hour, even with a new girl. Half hour seems too quick, and I would prefer to have some time to kill with conversation at the end rather than rush to end before thirty minutes elapses... plus an hour leaves the door open for two shots, which some ladies easily inspire.

Smoh
07-07-2023, 10:52 AM
It's 45 mins for me with MLs and WLs. 30 mins is too rushed both for me and the lady and doesn't allow me sufficient time to make up my mind whether the session is good enough for a return visit.

In a 30 Min session the lady just rushes to get the job done.

In 45 mins there is a little more time to explore and build that connection with the lady and have a non-rushed, enjoyable session. If this happens, I let the lady know that I will visit again for a longer session.

wolfman88
07-07-2023, 01:12 PM
i have always wondered what everyone does in this scenario

i'm always 1 hour out of the blocks.. i feel sometimes it takes 30 minutes to break the ice and make a bit of a casual vibe for the ML. particularly if they are either new to the shop and area, or new to the industry all together. once you crack a joke and get them laughing, chances for part 2 going all the way are higher than just having a silent room the whole time

i've even asked some of the regular MLs i see just to understand how they operate and what other clients do that work best for them.. i've had MLs tell me by race who is more comfortable in the room as a client

in men, and i know it will pain to hear it ... again, this is from a couple of MLs i see on the regular;

there is a particular race of men that will literally pay for the hour, be face down on the table and just want complete silence - i get this, sometimes i want that as well... but 95% of the time i walk into one of these shops, its because i have an intention/set agenda/objective
there is a particular race of men that will pay for the hour + FS and blow their load as the raincoat is put on - i've heard this from 4 MLs now and we have had a good laugh because its easy money for them
there is a particular race of men that will pay extra for 4 hands in the room
there is some men (no particular race in general) just start on their back and just want to have thai for dinner ... all over their face - good on em, mutual benefits are always good i guess
there is some men that just want to watch an ML do arm curls
there is some men (above a certain age category) that go there, expect the world ... but old fella won't wake up

experienced MLs want the hour and nothing less - to set up a room and get started is a bit of an effort, and they are used to/expecting on getting the commission they get in a full hour

IMO, if you want FS, go the hour

LBW1959
07-07-2023, 02:55 PM
I also go for 60 minutes first up. And if the chemistry is there and we both have a good time I'll rebook, sometimes for 90 minutes.
30 minutes is way too short. I used to start with a 45 minute session but 60 is usually better value.

FreyaFan
07-07-2023, 03:32 PM
I also go for 60 minutes first up. And if the chemistry is there and we both have a good time I'll rebook, sometimes for 90 minutes.
30 minutes is way too short. I used to start with a 45 minute session but 60 is usually better value.

Agreed, and once the chemistry is established and I become a regular with a particular lady, I am most often inclined to book 2 hours when possible. That way I get two unhurried shots for sure, and there is definitely time to chat.

Ghost2hauntU
07-07-2023, 07:08 PM
I’ve never tried 30 min before but when I fuck I keep a track of my performance by the wall clock.
Assuming the WL doesn’t waste time and I get to fuck at least 15 min, I could probably do it.
Done a few 45 min sessions and that was enough time but generally I always do hourly.

GoldfishMan
07-07-2023, 07:24 PM
In all honesty, 30 mins bookings have only been worthwhile for me with my regular girls instead of the new ones.

I'm just more attuned to my regulars. We have sex like a well oiled machine, lol. 30 mins quicky, no problem. Sometimes we even skip the shower and go straight into it.

New girls though... Usually really awkward and comes off as too rushed.

Themysterypi
07-07-2023, 10:16 PM
Usually 1 hour. Since the first nut is quite quick for me. Need a second to really enjoy the session.

woods23
08-07-2023, 12:40 AM
These days always 30mins with wl ..don't need any connections or service ...just fck nd go.

For ml - Never 30mins if i can help it ! Mostly the time is 45mins some time 60mins.. that's depend if i want to pleasure them then it is 60mins .

Rarely do 90mins anymore..girls is not as passionate thsn before is wasted money nd time now.

maximusrome9
08-07-2023, 05:19 PM
I do 30mins to sus them out and if they good I'll extend.

Joe4you2
09-07-2023, 07:14 PM
Definitely 30 mins, at least for the first meeting. After the first meeting would make an assessment to see whether would want longer after that

spir55
09-07-2023, 10:11 PM
it depends. if i see a regular ML, then 30 mins for a quicky but i do do 1 hour if i have time. For ML seen for the first time or two or three times, then 1 hour.

BassHLCYG
10-07-2023, 07:23 AM
When I find a ML that I click with, I'm always in for 90 minutes. I love a good, hard massage and when they know the real reason you're there, the massage is full of stray hands anyway, so the build up is great.

Oldguy61
10-07-2023, 10:28 AM
When I find a ML that I click with, I'm always in for 90 minutes. I love a good, hard massage and when they know the real reason you're there, the massage is full of stray hands anyway, so the build up is great.

I'm Happy with 45min to 1hr for a ML that way I came enjoy all parts. For WL i find 30 min is all I need and I can save money for a punt the following week.

HornyPunter123
20-07-2023, 11:08 AM
For a new ML orWL I prefer to do 45 mins to sus out the feel. If I like I go for the full hour next time

CursedCoomer
20-07-2023, 06:19 PM
Always one hour, even with a new girl. 30 minutes feels way too rushed for me personally.

herocoder
20-07-2023, 06:53 PM
For MLs 60 mins is definitely more value for money

kere
20-07-2023, 08:14 PM
For MLs 60 mins is definitely more value for money

As long as you don't get charged for 2 shots.

Lefrodo
20-07-2023, 08:51 PM
90 minutes is the winner, you can almost forget it’s about to end

jimmyhard
20-07-2023, 09:17 PM
Girls must want to make more money, half an hour of basic services, but less money, they are certainly not happy!

1inchguy
20-07-2023, 10:31 PM
45 to 60mins depends onthe girl
30mins is rushed service.

herocoder
21-07-2023, 02:54 AM
As long as you don't get charged for 2 shots.

In my experience it's always been 50 for 1 shot and 80 for 2. I usually go for 1 shot and try to find places that do a decent massage as well

herocoder
21-07-2023, 02:55 AM
45 to 60mins depends onthe girl
30mins is rushed service.

Agreed, 30 mins is mostly just rushed service