PDA

View Full Version : General talk More Posts in Private AR

simonsezz887
07-07-2023, 03:48 PM
Hi, I noticed there’s hardly any posts about Adelaide. I assume due to the laws down there, which is understandable. Can anyone comment on whether there’s more info around in the private forum?

I’m travelling to Adelaide soon, and would be interested in any info. Not sure whether to try and get my 50 posts up just for that.

Cheers

LukeB
07-07-2023, 08:19 PM
I’ve moved for work to Adelaide been here about 10months now. Bit of a struggle mate, the licensed ones definitely have some hotties but are super expensive for just a handy. The odd ones you walk into offer it for $20 but nothing great. Couldn’t even give you a tip

simonsezz887
07-07-2023, 10:17 PM
Yeh looks like it, maybe I’ll just have a wander around and try my luck. Seems to be a fair few privates on E+B but I’d really prefer just a RnT. I’ll report back if I end up with any info worth reporting. Cheers

KadenceADF82
14-01-2024, 09:43 PM
My suggestion....
Don't let price be your mistake. There are some real A grade discreet private studios around if you take the time to search and seek recommendations. But if you are expecting not to pay much don't even bother wasting their time or yours. Look for the best , try to arrange a booking and pay whatever the rate is without argument. And take a decent tip for after. But if you have a D grade budget, then get a tetanus shot first , leave your wallet and phone in the car, and remember you get what you pay for!

KD

Athena
21-01-2024, 12:09 AM
Hi, I noticed there’s hardly any posts about Adelaide. I assume due to the laws down there, which is understandable. Can anyone comment on whether there’s more info around in the private forum?

I’m travelling to Adelaide soon, and would be interested in any info. Not sure whether to try and get my 50 posts up just for that.

Cheers

There isnt many at all

CarpetJam
16-02-2024, 10:23 PM
Adelaide is toooo quiet

pupha69
18-02-2024, 09:09 PM
Any recommendations? heaidng to adelaide soon.