PDA

View Full Version : Dayi @ Taringa - now that was a surprise!

Givewhenyouget
07-07-2023, 09:39 PM
Rocked up today with my partner for some pampering.. it’s not a good set up.. curtained partitions and zero privacy.

Partner in one, me the other.. grandma took my partner and I had maybe 40s something lithe masseuse in stirrup pants and halter top. Nothing under either. Third person there maybe 20s, cute and a little pants suit.

Massage starts and she’s got some smooth moves and leans in to my ear and whispers.. you come back later on your own? Little miss 20-something comes in and gives me the international symbol for HJ and BJ smiling widely..

Msssage progressed and my elbow has a new friend as she presses up on me.. my partner just beyond the curtain..

Some TT and 20-somethings hands start up and down my legs.. very nice!

Without all the details.. ended up sorted - embarrassingly quickly.. cleaned up and out the door with my partner none the wiser.

Call me an asshole maybe.. but wasn’t expected but greatly appreciated.

Had a pine so that’s the damage.

Think I will be back. Miss 20s looks very playful. Miss 40s was responsive.. don’t be fooled by the signage.

JJJz
07-07-2023, 10:29 PM
Rocked up today with my partner for some pampering.. it’s not a good set up.. curtained partitions and zero privacy.

Partner in one, me the other.. grandma took my partner and I had maybe 40s something lithe masseuse in stirrup pants and halter top. Nothing under either. Third person there maybe 20s, cute and a little pants suit.

Massage starts and she’s got some smooth moves and leans in to my ear and whispers.. you come back later on your own? Little miss 20-something comes in and gives me the international symbol for HJ and BJ smiling widely..

Msssage progressed and my elbow has a new friend as she presses up on me.. my partner just beyond the curtain..

Some TT and 20-somethings hands start up and down my legs.. very nice!

Without all the details.. ended up sorted - embarrassingly quickly.. cleaned up and out the door with my partner none the wiser.

Call me an asshole maybe.. but wasn’t expected but greatly appreciated.

Had a pine so that’s the damage.

Think I will be back. Miss 20s looks very playful. Miss 40s was responsive.. don’t be fooled by the signage.

Great story and sounds like a lot of fun. So you had the odler and younger massage you at the same time?

What shop is it, still confused about that?

Givewhenyouget
07-07-2023, 10:39 PM
The younger one just teased from time to time.. ducked in and out.

Dayi @ Taringa. Totally thought legit shop.

CumShot
07-07-2023, 11:06 PM
What shop is it, still confused about that?
google it as a first step.

jimmyp
08-07-2023, 03:12 PM
google it as a first step.Went into the Google rabbit hole and hits came back on the phone number for a restaurant in Runcorn and massage shop on Gold Coast - is she anybody we should know??

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

MANROCKDON
08-07-2023, 03:19 PM
I’m already trying to convince wifey

MANROCKDON
08-07-2023, 03:24 PM
I don’t like my chances of convincing her to to join me but it would be such a bloody turn on to know that she was so close to me while I was having so much fun 🥰

Givewhenyouget
08-07-2023, 03:29 PM
No idea if she should be known.. was more about the situation than the service.

If you’re Googling Dayi massage Taringa I’m not sure how it won’t come up.

The old lady runs the phone.. which is a shame. Not sure she’s aware the other two are up to mischief.

VFlowers
08-07-2023, 03:56 PM
Went into the Google rabbit hole and hits came back on the phone number for a restaurant in Runcorn and massage shop on Gold Coast - is she anybody we should know??

Here you go, took me 15 sec. You're welcome.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dayi+Chinese+Pain+relief+clinic+%26+Massage+therap y/@-27.4929623,152.9791877,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x6b91516b12a4d693:0xba2c3 ef8b3ab4a62!8m2!3d-27.4929623!4d152.9791877!16s%2Fg%2F11k9ycjg5_?entr y=ttu

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?112976-First-2-months-of-2023&p=2696889&viewfull=1#post2696889

jimmyp
08-07-2023, 09:59 PM
Here you go, took me 15 sec. You're welcome.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dayi+Chinese+Pain+relief+clinic+%26+Massage+therap y/@-27.4929623,152.9791877,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x6b91516b12a4d693:0xba2c3 ef8b3ab4a62!8m2!3d-27.4929623!4d152.9791877!16s%2Fg%2F11k9ycjg5_?entr y=ttu

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?112976-First-2-months-of-2023&p=2696889&viewfull=1#post2696889You're either replying to the wrong post, or you didn't read my post?

Already found the shop, which gave me the phone number, which then gave me results for another massage shop and a restaurant.

Just wanted to know if the owner was known from the previous shop.

Sorry to have wasted 15 seconds of your time - I don't think your business model is going to work.

Givewhenyouget
10-07-2023, 01:54 PM
I’m already trying to convince wifey

lol I am thinking about a return in the same situation.. element of risk was insane.

SmithChips
13-07-2023, 10:13 PM
Swung by here last weekend in response to this post, but was greeted by 40-50 yo aunt and 30s girl who was very average looking. Walked and did not continue.

hornedbeast
14-07-2023, 09:14 AM
Swung by here last weekend in response to this post, but was greeted by 40-50 yo aunt and 30s girl who was very average looking. Walked and did not continue.

Not going to risk it when staffed by boilers

Herpetelogy
14-07-2023, 05:06 PM
how many times must I tell you guys to stay away from Northside ? all the boilers living in the Southside work in the Northside for fear of being recognised.

SmithChips
16-07-2023, 08:39 PM
Not going to risk it when staffed by boilers

Acqua is a better one in Taringa, if you happen to be out that way. Definitely don't bother with Dayi.

maxa
17-07-2023, 12:37 PM
I would said Acqua is much better,
Please avoid Lee in Acqua, first she is not Jap and second did not hold up to what I paid for. I paid 4p and was not even allowed to touch. Time was cut short without relief. I was very unhappy. Second worst for me in Brisbane. I don’t want to bad mouth ML/WL as I normally report good experiences and gems to share with everyone such as my other reviews. And maybe what I was demanding or how I presented myself was unethical but upon reflection I did not do either on that Friday. She wanted money first and showed BJ hand signals and said will give extras. I believe 4p was more than eoungh. However I did not received any services to what was pomised. Anyway too much typing today, stick with S**** in Acqua.

Gavinator
17-07-2023, 02:46 PM
always pay later.

also, for 4p, better off private WL

joeblow251
17-07-2023, 08:26 PM
Yea had one do the same there - cant remember name - no touching allowed, so a no go for me for future visits to that ML

GentlemanBro
17-07-2023, 09:37 PM
Please avoid Lee in Acqua, first she is not Jap and second did not hold up to what I paid for. I paid 4p and was not even allowed to touch. Time was cut short without relief. I was very unhappy. Second worst for me in Brisbane. I don’t want to bad mouth ML/WL as I normally report good experiences and gems to share with everyone such as my other reviews. And maybe what I was demanding or how I presented myself was unethical but upon reflection I did not do either on that Friday. She wanted money first and showed BJ hand signals and said will give extras. I believe 4p was more than eoungh. However I did not received any services to what was pomised. Anyway too much typing today, stick with S**** in Acqua.

Thanks for the review Maxa
I was considering trying her. Save the $ now.

I had a similar experience with Korean girl at Acqua so won't see her again.

SmithChips
17-07-2023, 10:30 PM

Thanks for the intel bro. Will make sure I don't book with her.

VFlowers
18-07-2023, 02:22 PM
.... stick with S**** in Acqua.

Wrong thread.....but from what I know S**** is taking a break and will then semi-retire and only see selected regulars without appearing on rosters.

BrisVegastafarian
04-08-2023, 10:47 AM
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_5369481532/Acqua-Massage-Taringa.html

Lee is back on the roster today which is strange.

I mentioned her to another girl at Acqua and she said Lee had been sacked.

She should be. I usually pay up front to build trust but I could tell she wasn't remotely honest. Didn't report her to the manager. Left early as she doesn't know what a massage is. She is in the wrong job.

Tamen
04-08-2023, 06:22 PM
Looks like Dayi may be closed - Google is showing that it has and was "confirmed by the business".

VFlowers
04-08-2023, 06:36 PM
Looks like Dayi may be closed - Google is showing that it has and was "confirmed by the business".

Maybe too many complaints after 'partner massages'....

Bigwand
04-08-2023, 06:44 PM
Saw her on roster this week back from long holiday, she's been fifo much this year.

VFlowers
04-08-2023, 07:29 PM
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_5369481532/Acqua-Massage-Taringa.html

Lee is back on the roster today which is strange.

I mentioned her to another girl at Acqua and she said Lee had been sacked.

She should be. I usually pay up front to build trust but I could tell she wasn't remotely honest. Didn't report her to the manager. Left early as she doesn't know what a massage is. She is in the wrong job.

Laid eyes on her once when walking into the shop - to see someone else.
Would maybe book her if she worked at Lavender Kallangur or some other outback joint and I desperately needed a shop visit closer to home, but not at Acqua......much better options around.

BrisVegastafarian
04-08-2023, 11:35 PM
Certainly.

Acqua has been my favourite by far for wow 6 years now. Several regulars. Shame to let the other girls down. They all seem happy there. Four Seasons they are in the older Thai clique or depressed and getting no bookings.

I do worry about Lee's well-being though.
Her English seemed fine.
Wonder if she has been abused or something.
Wasn't a rational behaviour pattern.
Hope things work out for her.