PDA

View Full Version : General talk Parlours of the damned/the end of civilisation?

jaccky
08-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Meeting a lot of moody girls lately, which has urged me to become more selective in my escapades. While good from an economic perspective it lacks novelty– because variety is arguably the name of the game here. A new phenomena I’ve noticed is the assertion of mental illness from the girls. ‘I have anxiety and depression’, or that already tired old trope of ‘borderline personality disorder’, mixed in with lesbianism and other antisocial claptrap. I suppose these things have become so accepted now that girls’, being always so susceptible to the culture, love to emulate it, even if such ‘illnesses’ don’t apply to them. I often get the feeling they are just excuses for bad behaviour, which has some frightening implications, being that this bad behaviour is encouraged and perpetuated by the mainstream. So I’m generally sticking to certain women in their late twenties to early thirties. A young tight body is often not worth the mentality that comes with it in my opinion.

harry444
08-07-2023, 01:49 PM
Are we talking any ethnic group in particular?

jaccky
08-07-2023, 01:57 PM
They are all connected and globalised through social media, so none specifically.

harry444
08-07-2023, 02:31 PM
Ok, just for me, it made me think of self entitled Aussie Karen's.

Herpetelogy
08-07-2023, 03:10 PM
Ok, just for me, it made me think of self entitled Aussie Karen's.

when girls have been in Australia too long, they develop the éntitled Aussie disease'

NuruGuru
08-07-2023, 03:13 PM
Meeting a lot of moody girls lately, which has urged me to become more selective in my escapades. While good from an economic perspective it lacks novelty– because variety is arguably the name of the game here. A new phenomena I’ve noticed is the assertion of mental illness from the girls. ‘I have anxiety and depression’, or that already tired old trope of ‘borderline personality disorder’, mixed in with lesbianism and other antisocial claptrap. I suppose these things have become so accepted now that girls’, being always so susceptible to the culture, love to emulate it, even if such ‘illnesses’ don’t apply to them. I often get the feeling they are just excuses for bad behaviour, which has some frightening implications, being that this bad behaviour is encouraged and perpetuated by the mainstream. So I’m generally sticking to certain women in their late twenties to early thirties. A young tight body is often not worth the mentality that comes with it in my opinion.

i think it is because they are mostly menopausal .... they get depressed when nearing it, and when they have difficulty getting moist. just like when men can't get it up. stay with girls under 35 and you won't have this problem.