PDA

View Full Version : General talk Periods

MANROCKDON
08-07-2023, 02:39 PM
Why is it when you make the time and effort to visit a ml/ wl and you meet them and the first thing they say is SO SORRY I GOT PERIODS
🤬🤬
Should they even go to work????

Bucket
09-07-2023, 02:24 PM
Nothing worse and I agree and if that’s the case should have the option of getting your money back and leaving. Although I have a girl that I see that when that was the case anal came on the menu

joeblow251
09-07-2023, 02:35 PM
Nothing worse and I agree and if that’s the case should have the option of getting your money back and leaving. Although I have a girl that I see that when that was the case anal came on the menu

You lucky bastard :)

SmithChips
09-07-2023, 04:24 PM
That sometimes is a soft way to let you know that they don't feel like offering that service today? Or perhaps, if you get it a lot from the same ML/WL, it may mean they just don't feel like offering it to you ever.

jimmyp
09-07-2023, 04:40 PM
That sometimes is a soft way to let you know that they don't feel like offering that service today? Or perhaps, if you get it a lot from the same ML/WL, it may mean they just don't feel like offering it to you ever.The string out the panties is not always a sign it's that time of month, but it is always a sign she's not into you.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

MANROCKDON
09-07-2023, 05:09 PM
Why do you guys have to try and find a
Negative with every post
Hahaha

VFlowers
09-07-2023, 05:23 PM
Why is it when you make the time and effort to visit a ml/ wl and you meet them and the first thing they say is SO SORRY I GOT PERIODS
郎郎

To the extent that MASSAGE ladies work in a MASSAGE shop, I guess they can still give a MASSAGE - and most extras - while on their period. Not every client wants FS, DATY etc. So why should they forgo the income just because they might not be able to please YOU on those days?

MANROCKDON
09-07-2023, 07:28 PM
When she says that she has her period!!
Doesn’t that mean that her flower 🌸 is not available

VFlowers
09-07-2023, 08:18 PM
When she says that she has her period!!
Doesn’t that mean that her flower  is not available

But - AS I WROTE ABOVE! - She can still give a massage, give a HJ, a NHJ, a BS, a BJ.....and believe it or not, there are customers who are happy just with that. So why on earth should she not work and earn some money???

And - as others have written - it could also mean that the ML/WL doesn't want to provide 'FS' on a particular day, or to a particular customer, and is trying to be diplomatic about it.

Fungus the Bogeyman
09-07-2023, 08:54 PM
����

Some girls put pads down there even if they dont have a period. No idea why they just cant say no i dont fuck.

FreyaFan
09-07-2023, 08:59 PM
The number if mls ive eaten or fucked on their period is high.

I'm not sure I'm about to go DATY at that time of month, but more than happy to fuck... and like you said, it seems to be that some women become very horny around that time.

Jamesyouare
09-07-2023, 10:29 PM
But - AS I WROTE ABOVE! - She can still give a massage, give a HJ, a NHJ, a BS, a BJ.....and believe it or not, there are customers who are happy just with that. So why on earth should she not work and earn some money???

And - as others have written - it could also mean that the ML/WL doesn't want to provide 'FS' on a particular day, or to a particular customer, and is trying to be diplomatic about it.

Good points

For some entitled morons they think they can get whatever they want - beyond their talk is reality - accept the “no thanks not tonight” ffs

Regardless of money being exchanged some common respect is good - no need to go overboard but accept it

I had a regular I did fs with s as md when she said she couldn’t I dealt with it - always ended well for us but it was frustrating when that’s what I needed that night!

CumShot
13-07-2023, 04:27 PM
I think there is a difference between a ML having / stating period and regular girls.

In my limited experience regular girls still seem to have sex on periods whereas a regular girl also feels she misses you on period.

funinqld
22-07-2023, 03:53 PM
I am not interested on fucking girls with a period....ewwww...no thanks. If they are on it they can just tell me and I am ok with that and we can do something else or i can go somewhere else

NuruGuru
22-07-2023, 04:06 PM
i think shops should not allow girls to be working when they are having their period. Period.

SmithChips
22-07-2023, 05:43 PM
Guys who only opt for 1 pineapple aren't affected, so what's the big deal? Just move on if they can't deliver the service you want. You are allowed to decline and leave.

CumShot
22-07-2023, 07:01 PM
Guys who only opt for 1 pineapple aren't affected, so what's the big deal? Just move on if they can't deliver the service you want. You are allowed to decline and leave.
problem is the guy drive across town for this hot little number. girl doesn't reveal it until 30 minutes into the one hour session. he's now invested his time, the booking and missed opportunity of instead choosing that new hot Korean girl he saw in reception.

MANROCKDON
22-07-2023, 09:08 PM
That’s what I’ve been talking about
Thank you
They can surely take a couple of days off

Bed Wrecker
22-07-2023, 09:32 PM
That’s what I’ve been talking about
Thank you
They can surely take a couple of days off
What about the nude hj girl or the one that just does blowjobs?
Bodyslides? Are they allowed to work under the MANROCKDON rules?
Never had a knock back just cause they are on their period. With regulars anyway. What an odd issue to have

hornedbeast
22-07-2023, 09:45 PM
Also known as 'on the rags'

No Pay
23-07-2023, 01:04 AM
i think shops should not allow girls to be working when they are having their period. Period.

if you ban the girls while they are on their periods, they might work harder and offer more on the days they do not have their period.

Jamesyouare
23-07-2023, 09:16 PM
problem is the guy drive across town for this hot little number. girl doesn't reveal it until 30 minutes into the one hour session. he's now invested his time, the booking and missed opportunity of instead choosing that new hot Korean girl he saw in reception.

Unless a regular she shouldn’t give s shit

If a regular you should give a shit

In saying that a regular told me she was at that time….I was good - I was not that desperate to choose another and she put in extra effort elsewhere - it ended ok and cost less

Respect what’s going on it don’t moms when it’s clinical….