PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you have a regular?

Sibon
08-07-2023, 08:04 PM
Do you have a regular?

Does sex get better with a regular?

And problems too?

Ghost2hauntU
08-07-2023, 09:32 PM
I’m down to my last one and she only turns up to work after midnights when it suits her. So rather unreliable.
My others became too mechanical and or hardened by the long hours in the industry. Another left and with her the sex was amazing and getting better every fortnight for the past 2 years. I hope she returns.

Timeis629
08-07-2023, 09:36 PM
I’ve had these thoughts and not sure if it works out as well as it sounds. I’m not sure if the sex would be better - offered or positive request to FS fluctuates and can be hit and miss if you keep moving around.
I get turned on and excited when I look at a photograph of a prospective ML from reputable providers and fantasize over meeting up.
Recently reviewed my “list” and surprised I have had 32 different encounters of the sexual kind and only three of I haveI have been with three times and maybe four others twice.
I am considering a recent one now for a fourth return but not sure.
Another I was lining up for a fourth encounter left moving to a different city.
And I have another who I really feel indebted to and for some reason lost confidence to make her a more permanent ML in my life. No FS but other significant quality.
Like all these things try it - money is money - report back on your findings.

ditchtheboss
08-07-2023, 09:49 PM
I have had regulars, don’t have regular WLs anymore. Sex did get better over time.

Problems with regulars? YES but I don’t regret. I have had the most exhilarating moments with WLs both in the brothels and out. Going out with them for meals. Walking around places with them on my arms. Noticing the other guys stare as they see these gorgeous women with me, great fun. Noticing her getting so comfortable with me that she shares her feelings, Thoughts, frustrations and dreams. The big one for me, when they asked me to take them home. I know they share phone numbers somewhat freely with regulars but trusting with the home address is something else I am told. All those things have surprised me and were exhilarating. Never in my lifetime I imagined this happening.

The problem really that came with the 2 regulars that we got close related to them sharing their thoughts and feelings. They never asked for money or anything from me at all. But they shared reasons for being in the industry and one of them would call me after seeing someone who was a little rough or made her feel unsafe. Had many calls one crying regular asking me to come and meet her to just hang. These things were awesome but they broke my heart as I saw more than I should I think.

Pay fuck and leave and only see someone 2 or 3 times is the best approach. we are talking about working ladies getting money for sex, dirty bags like me paying hotties who would not look at me if I wasn’t paying. My humanity got in the way and it wasn’t pretty.

Won’t have regulars anymore.

abovetherim
08-07-2023, 10:02 PM
That’s a good insight. I have a few regulars myself but not close enough that they’ll open up to me that way or even initiate to contact me. A few times they contact me because they needed help for one thing or another. But I know I’ll never be thought of as someone they dream about lol.

ditchtheboss
08-07-2023, 10:12 PM
That’s a good insight. I have a few regulars myself but not close enough that they’ll open up to me that way or even initiate to contact me. A few times they contact me because they needed help for one thing or another. But I know I’ll never be thought of as someone they dream about lol.

I don’t think these 2 regulars I refer to ever thought of me as anything more than a friend and trusted punter. My humanity and kindness got in the way. I don’t regret it though but it did affect me.

Some of these girls are awfully lonely and afraid of their future as one them told me. She said exactly “I have no skills, I am getting old and I can’t do this for much longer”. I will never forget this because it came from a regular who became a friend. I don’t regret getting to know them and making friends but sometimes I wish she didn’t ask for my number or I wish I just paid and left.

abovetherim
08-07-2023, 10:25 PM
Problem for me is that I don’t have a lot of ways of making lady friends any more. Dating sites or sugar daddy sites wasn’t working that well although I never really tried hard enough to be honest. Easiest way is through MP or brothels. Sounds a little pathetic but I kinda wish I could make some friends there. But I know it’s probably for the best that I don’t get involved too much.

Sibon
08-07-2023, 10:30 PM
I have a regular whom I've been seeing for 2 years.

To her everything is money. If you want me to go out with me you'll pay. Everything is business as usual.

And she is a habitual liar and untrustworthly. First she said she had a boyfriend. Then a husband, then a kid and now 2 kids. Well that doesn't matter as I'm only a regular client.

And the sex part is good. But I don't think I could sustain the cost of seeing her.

ditchtheboss
08-07-2023, 10:34 PM
Problem for me is that I don’t have a lot of ways of making lady friends any more. Dating sites or sugar daddy sites wasn’t working that well although I never really tried hard enough to be honest. Easiest way is through MP or brothels. Sounds a little pathetic but I kinda wish I could make some friends there. But I know it’s probably for the best that I don’t get involved too much.

I always questioned how real those friendships were. They first ask for the number as a way to keep a good regular coming back. Because we clicked so well it developed into some sort of friendship. I know it’s happened to other guys as well. Important to keep it real and keep in mind that they are not looking for a husband or a white knight. The girls I knew were not looking for visas or for a white knight. Some other sucker who will possibly never know what they did will end up marrying them. Better that way I think.

GoldfishMan
08-07-2023, 10:40 PM
Yeah had many regulars over the years. Lazy to count how many, probably between 10 - 20.

I can't say if the sex gets "better"... How do you define that? There are good days and bad days, ups and downs, for her and myself. But one thing for sure, nothing can replace that special feeling when I met her the first few times. That excitement was only fleeting and once it was gone, it was gone.

It's the same thing you'd get with a GF or partner. The excitement of new discovery is replaced with familiarity.

The sad thing about regulars is you tend to notice the ravages of time on her a lot more easily as opposed to a proper partner. They're WGs, you pay $$$ to see them, so you naturally would not see them everyday. This lack of day-to-day contact results in the physical changes in her being a lot more pronounced to you from one contact to the next, than if the same physical changes happened to your partner.

ditchtheboss
08-07-2023, 10:44 PM
Yeah had many regulars over the years. Lazy to count how many, probably between 10 - 20.

I can't say if the sex gets "better"... How do you define that? There are good days and bad days, ups and downs, for her and myself. But one thing for sure, nothing can replace that special feeling when I met her the first few times. That excitement was only fleeting and once it was gone, it was gone.

It's the same thing you'd get with a GF or partner. The excitement of new discovery is replaced with familiarity.

The sad thing about regulars is you tend to notice the ravages of time on her a lot more easily as opposed to a proper partner. They're WGs, you pay $$$ to see them, so you naturally would not see them everyday. This lack of day-to-day contact results in the physical changes in her being a lot more pronounced to you from one contact to the next, than if the same physical changes happened to your partner.

Couldn’t agree more with your comment about noticing the changes in them. Time takes an extra toll on them.

frank.huang.ak
09-07-2023, 06:46 AM
I used to have regulars, but not too close, never shared phone number and meet them outside.

Sex did get better initially. After a while it went downhill. Maybe because the excitement was gone.

Now seeing new girls is first option for me.

Sibon
09-07-2023, 07:55 AM
I've learned that with a regular never see her too often and too regularly as she thinks you need her more than she needs you.

Best to have dry spells of not visiting her for a while. If she misses you (or your $) she'll Wechat you.

And I find absence makes the sex better (or she fakes it so well that it looks better for her).

I admire those who always look out for new fields and prepare to take the risk for a bad punt. To them it's adventure and freshness.

To us who has a regular it's predictability, routine, sameness, same massage table, same lamp, same wall painting (sunflower for me), same smile and same moans.

FreyaFan
09-07-2023, 11:34 AM
I go back and forth, will settle into a few months mainly seeing one girl then the urge for novelty kicks in and I go off trying new ones. Familiarity certainly has its benefits, in terms of chemistry and an awareness of what excites each other, but as with any sexual relationship, time can dim that initial spark and sex settles into a routine. The connection that naturally arises from regular sexual contact can prove to be problematic as well. But all things considered, I can't imagine not developing those connections, when you find a woman with whom you feel a certain frisson, it is natural to want to be with her again.

Daffy
09-07-2023, 01:05 PM
A bit of both really. I do go out and see what’s around, more with massage shops than full service.

But I tend to find girls I click with and keep coming back. Most consistent regular is C Jay at n5m/nightshade as I’ve never had a bad experience with her (and I’m a little in love with her as she is so adorable). Maybe Jessica at Saigon Princess but I also go to her for waxing. Honey and Ally at 200 Stanmore depending on my schedule.

DudPuntTerminator
09-07-2023, 01:11 PM
Current market makes sense to see a regular. You have certainty of the services.

My experience goes both ways, there are regulars that gets better and give more (of course with financial incentives too). There were also the ones believe you will see them no matter what and services go down or asked for excessive rewards.

Axeman123
09-07-2023, 01:56 PM
To dear Ditch' . Don't go all Mills n Boon on us. Regards Axe.

DanThePuntingMan
09-07-2023, 02:08 PM
I usually have a punt weekly and i have about 5 regulars i see both RnT & FS and i see them each every 5 weeks or so depending on my schedule, so like a rotating roster. Gives me a good mix of different girls/nationalities. I usually go Rnt ➡️ FS ➡️ RnT ➡️ FS ➡️ Rnt.

Sometimes if i'm feeling horny and in a different area of Sydney might try out different shops/girls that i have never tried.

ditchtheboss
09-07-2023, 03:30 PM
To dear Ditch' . Don't go all Mills n Boon on us. Regards Axe.

I had to Google Mills n Boon 🤣 won’t do it again. I re read my posts, they are pathetic

Daffy
09-07-2023, 05:13 PM
I had to Google Mills n Boon 🤣 won’t do it again. I re read my posts, they are pathetic

Forget Mills and Boon.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Taken-T-Rex-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00FI9JFFO

Joe4you2
09-07-2023, 06:51 PM
Been finding it difficult to find regulars tbh ever since the end of COVID-19. The greater inconsistency in quality is very apparent

ditchtheboss
09-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Forget Mills and Boon.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Taken-T-Rex-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00FI9JFFO

It’s free on audible 🤣

LuvAsianPuss
11-07-2023, 01:49 AM
Yes, and very fortunate to have one. Girls seem to come and go at the drop of a hat.

Aloscha
11-07-2023, 10:00 AM

Never change Ditch. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

ditchtheboss
11-07-2023, 10:04 AM
Never change Ditch. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Mate, good to see you here. Message me if you like

NightShift
11-07-2023, 05:26 PM
Lately, my regular is C Jay from N5M.

Does sex get better? = Sex doesn’t get better with a regular. It’s still the same service level quality each visit, Which is good.

Jay is deaf. She Uses google translate to say hello to me and to ask if I got the energy to do round 2. And she might message me to say I missed you… that’s it.

Problems? = since she is deaf, she always gets surprised when I Cum in her mouth when she is doing bbbj on me. She can’t her me saying I’m about to cum. She smiles and always types in google translate: “you couldn’t wait?”

That’s not really a problem. C Jay is always in a good mood, I’ve never seen her acting moody, different or crazy. C Jay is deaf, she don’t talk… at all.

Maybe the only problem with a regular is that it gets boring real quick. Men like variety.

I ask myself: do you want to go back to the regular girl you know will give good service? OR roll the dice on a random girl and it could be awful service? If it’s the latter, make sure she’s hotter than the regular chick you see..

Single Malt
11-07-2023, 09:42 PM
I’ve had regulars in the past and currently as well

Like other posters point out familiarity and boredom will probably kick in at some point and I tend to move on once it does.

I’ve been seeing my current regular for a while now but things are still enjoyable. I think a lot has to do with the energy she brings into the room. Still gets excited as ever when she sees me and so eager to hop on to my cock. Still goes off like a firecracker while she’s getting fucked. I think I can’t help but bring my own energy up to match her level!

I know it wont last forever but i sure am savouring every moment of it.

Nelly69
11-07-2023, 10:28 PM
Lately, my regular is C Jay from N5M.

Does sex get better? = Sex doesn’t get better with a regular. It’s still the same service level quality each visit, Which is good.

Jay is deaf. She Uses google translate to say hello to me and to ask if I got the energy to do round 2. And she might message me to say I missed you… that’s it.

Problems? = since she is deaf, she always gets surprised when I Cum in her mouth when she is doing bbbj on me. She can’t her me saying I’m about to cum. She smiles and always types in google translate: “you couldn’t wait?”

That’s not really a problem. C Jay is always in a good mood, I’ve never seen her acting moody, different or crazy. C Jay is deaf, she don’t talk… at all.

Maybe the only problem with a regular is that it gets boring real quick. Men like variety.

I ask myself: do you want to go back to the regular girl you know will give good service? OR roll the dice on a random girl and it could be awful service? If it’s the latter, make sure she’s hotter than the regular chick you see..

Oh I miss Jay, she used to be my regular. She does this moan sound that only deaf people seems to make and that really gets me. lol

She is a lovely girl but like you said, I just got bored of her and moved on. I could come back for a revisit. :)

kamo
11-07-2023, 10:29 PM
Have had a regular for about 10 years, see her about every 2-3 months and it’s a consistent punt every time. Used to see her on my way home late nights and it was pretty vanilla, lots of DFK and BJs until…

I stopped in at Yokos and found she worked there too, the dirty girl!! So since then it’s been some pretty filthy sessions incl rimming and COF!

One of my best memories was a quiet night in her other shop when I got her to get the young part time receptionist to come in and play for a while for some extra dollars. Got a very amateur BJ and fucked the receptionist with her jeans around her knees while she was evidently dealing with some dissonance! She was up for it but it was obviously a very big move to go from part time student/front desk to fucking a customer in front of one of the WLs!

cplurt2
11-07-2023, 10:47 PM
I had an awesome regular in Lucy at RA but something happened and she's impossible to book etc. In the states I had an incredible regular that ran an amp but with the culture over there it was hard to keep in contact after a second crackdown on part two and threes

TheOtherI
11-07-2023, 11:22 PM
The closest I got to a regular was I saw J Cinnamon from Ginza a couple of times, but then I went on holidays for a couple of months and just lost the itch.

Now that I’m thinking of giving it a go again, I discovered this forum :)

Assandlegs
12-07-2023, 01:03 AM
I have a regular that I have been seeing for a very long time! The sex is always awesome but it's very "funny" to be taken for granted ... sex is great and exciting, but that stuck in a rut feeling just gnaws at your soul!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JSteel96
12-07-2023, 11:44 PM
I've had the same Chinese mistress for over 10 years, what can I say but she gives the best blow job out of all of them. I see others to in between but as for regular we have our system together. No falling in love, just sex and no drama. When I need her I text she swings by does the bbbj boom boom and goes. Reliable and no hassles. Does the sex get better? No but its darn good cause we know what each other likes in the bedroom. No strings attached.

HornyPunter123
13-07-2023, 08:35 AM
I do, build up repor and keep it mysterious. Service will remain similar

Rainyex28
13-07-2023, 09:24 AM
Currently have a regular so I go to her place on her days off.

I get a discount, I can stay longer for a massage and another round. Recently her roommate has been joining in for a threesome. It costs a little extra.

Also another plus side to the roomate is if my regular is busy, her roommate can take her place.

I was a little worried initially as there were a few times her roommate took her places for a few sessions in a row. But in turns out my regular has been good friends with her roommate since before they came over to Australia.

So the setup I have is great. No fuss, no feeling, just business. She allows me to do all except natural fs (which I would never cross that line) and anal.

But OP. Be careful.. consider you are giving your number out to someone, things can get messy (not that I've experienced anything worth mentioning)

Farkersfolly
13-07-2023, 11:54 AM
Find a girl in a shop you click with
Done this 3 times
Thank you Ginza Club
Thank you 42 G
I’m having a fantastic time and no longer am I ripped off by the Surry Hills mob

Migala
13-11-2023, 01:45 AM
Yes I do,
Yes it does,
I'm not sure

Vincent888
13-11-2023, 04:11 AM
Yes I have a regular and I want so much more than punting with her.

But she won’t go the next step.

So I bang other snatch and tell her.

Two others yesterday and made sure she knew about it.

She shows no signs of jealousy.

So that ploy doesn’t work.

I don’t know how to get commitment from her.

Waiting around is bullshit, it isn’t my game.

It’s frustrating….

JohnJones
13-11-2023, 08:38 AM
Yes I have a regular and I want so much more than punting with her.

But she won’t go the next step.

So I bang other snatch and tell her.

Two others yesterday and made sure she knew about it.

She shows no signs of jealousy.

So that ploy doesn’t work.

I don’t know how to get commitment from her.

Waiting around is bullshit, it isn’t my game.

It’s frustrating….

Well, I know that feeling. But I have nowhere to go. And my spiritual guide is asking me to stay waiting for my crush. I obey my guide, because he knows what's best for me. He's never let me down.

My crush and I apparently had a past life together. We had kids too. I died early in that life. Then in my subsequent life I was born a woman while she was still alive as an old lady. So I entered a nunnery and prayed to see her in the next (this) life. My wish now granted, but I really need to put the effort into making her mine again.

skylineboy
13-11-2023, 08:44 AM
I have 2 currently on my roster

Coco from N5M
Sophie Zetland/Chastwood

Im seeing Chloe today from PCD so she maybe become the third. ITs becoming expensive

skylineboy
13-11-2023, 08:45 AM
Currently have a regular so I go to her place on her days off.

I get a discount, I can stay longer for a massage and another round. Recently her roommate has been joining in for a threesome. It costs a little extra.

Also another plus side to the roomate is if my regular is busy, her roommate can take her place.

I was a little worried initially as there were a few times her roommate took her places for a few sessions in a row. But in turns out my regular has been good friends with her roommate since before they came over to Australia.

So the setup I have is great. No fuss, no feeling, just business. She allows me to do all except natural fs (which I would never cross that line) and anal.

But OP. Be careful.. consider you are giving your number out to someone, things can get messy (not that I've experienced anything worth mentioning)

wow thats a great arrangement

How did you get to that situation

paranoidpunter
13-11-2023, 10:46 PM
The most times I've seen someone is 4 times. The service was great and kept me thinking about her. All day and night. I was sleepless as I was excited about the sex, and it was depressing knowing it was only temporary. It feels a bit awkward to do the same thing with the same girl, so I try to do different things, but by the 4th time I ran out of ideas. I was still infatuated by her but the sex did seem a bit boring and samey. I decided to stop seeing her for my own mental health.

I also realised I actually liked variety. Doing the same routine with the same girl was boring and known, but doing the same routine with a different girl was different. It's like the magic is gone.

But sometimes I still get infatuated, maybe 15% of the time. And it makes me do stupid things, has a net negative effect on me. These are life lessons.

So I haven't had a regular per se. So far my experiences have discouraged me from doing it. Maybe I'd get sick of the uncertainty of trying someone new and try seeing someone regularly.

Vincent888
13-11-2023, 11:00 PM
I had a regular once. Plenty of fibre kept it that way…

jedibear
14-11-2023, 05:31 AM
I've had the same Chinese mistress for over 10 years, what can I say but she gives the best blow job out of all of them. I see others to in between but as for regular we have our system together. No falling in love, just sex and no drama. When I need her I text she swings by does the bbbj boom boom and goes. Reliable and no hassles. Does the sex get better? No but its darn good cause we know what each other likes in the bedroom. No strings attached.Ay mate, that's it. My regular and I are the same. We built up that chemistry and she and I know where to touch and lick to get each other going. Everytime i fuck her, I keep wanting more the next day...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

frisson
14-11-2023, 06:28 AM
Find a girl in a shop you click with
Done this 3 times
Thank you Ginza Club
Thank you 42 G
I’m having a fantastic time and no longer am I ripped off by the Surry Hills mob

Who are the Surry Hills mob to avoid?

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 06:49 AM
I honestly don’t know how you guys can have regulars going on for years?

You may as well get married and live “unhappily ever after”!

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 08:21 AM
Ay mate, that's it. My regular and I are the same. We built up that chemistry and she and I know where to touch and lick to get each other going. Everytime i fuck her, I keep wanting more the next day...

Yes, I remember how she went on with her routine each week. Lay on bed, she licks me up and down, grinds on my dick and won't let me get up after finishing - she would ask me to stay in that position while we embrace and kiss for the next few minutes or so.

I replay those scenarios in my head every night I go to bed.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 10:32 AM
We built up that chemistry and she and I know where to touch and lick to get each other going. Everytime i fuck her, I keep wanting more the next day...

Yeah I had a very similar experience, we built up that chemistry then one day I heard a loud bang and “poof”, she was gone…

Perhaps this is what happens when love interests disappear?

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 10:49 AM
Yeah I had a very similar experience, we built up that chemistry then one day I heard a loud bang and “poof”, she was gone…

Perhaps this is what happens when love interests disappear?

We can only listen to their banter and tell them what they want to hear, if we want them to stay in our lives forever. But of course we're not lying to them, we're aligning ourselves to their interests.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 12:55 PM
We can only listen to their banter and tell them what they want to hear, if we want them to stay in our lives forever. But of course we're not lying to them, we're aligning ourselves to their interests.

Didn’t you get my joke?

Chemistry-loud bang-poof-she was gone.

11Bravo
14-11-2023, 01:34 PM
The most times I've seen someone is 4 times. The service was great and kept me thinking about her. All day and night. I was sleepless as I was excited about the sex, and it was depressing knowing it was only temporary. It feels a bit awkward to do the same thing with the same girl, so I try to do different things, but by the 4th time I ran out of ideas. I was still infatuated by her but the sex did seem a bit boring and samey. I decided to stop seeing her for my own mental health.

I also realised I actually liked variety. Doing the same routine with the same girl was boring and known, but doing the same routine with a different girl was different. It's like the magic is gone.

But sometimes I still get infatuated, maybe 15% of the time. And it makes me do stupid things, has a net negative effect on me. These are life lessons.

So I haven't had a regular per se. So far my experiences have discouraged me from doing it. Maybe I'd get sick of the uncertainty of trying someone new and try seeing someone regularly.I've had regulars every place I've punted. I like NOT having to start from zero every time. She knows what I like, I know what she provides and likes. You punt long enough, and rarely are you surprised. For me, what differentiates women is their ability to banter... that's what makes it personal.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 01:37 PM
I've had regulars every place I've punted. I like NOT having to start from zero every time. She knows what I like, I know what she provides and likes. You punt long enough, and rarely are you surprised. For me, what differentiates women is their ability to banter... that's what makes it personal.

I’m not sure what makes it personal. A mind trip of some sort. Maybe a WL’s kind gentle nature?
There is a connection but whether or not they return the feeling is another matter.

frisson
14-11-2023, 01:50 PM
I've had regulars every place I've punted. I like NOT having to start from zero every time. She knows what I like, I know what she provides and likes. You punt long enough, and rarely are you surprised. For me, what differentiates women is their ability to banter... that's what makes it personal.
So you don't mind the sameness that locks in after the third punt?

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 02:36 PM

The staleness? Like driving down the same road everyday. Sometimes you forget where you are.

Daffy
14-11-2023, 04:10 PM
Didn’t you get my joke?

Shame you didn’t get a better reaction

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 05:00 PM
Didn’t you get my joke?

Nah it wasn't a joke to me at all.

The chemistry part, that made me happy. I can almost cry now knowing it wasn't in vain.

Kiryu0
14-11-2023, 05:14 PM

Nothing is wrong with knowing you get what you paid for. Some people just like to be comfortable, and don't want to start front scratch everytime they punt.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Shame you didn’t get a better reaction

I’ll pay that one. The cheque is in the mail.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 05:22 PM
Nah it wasn't a joke to me at all.

The chemistry part, that made me happy. I can almost cry now knowing it wasn't in vain.

The one liners are coming down thick and fast. It never rains it pours and vanity is a fair weathered friend.

1inchguy
14-11-2023, 05:45 PM
Think I'm due to find a new regular.
The one I've been seeing has gotten boring. Not exciting anymore or anything new.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 05:48 PM
Think I'm due to find a new regular.
The one I've been seeing has gotten boring. Not exciting anymore or anything new.

They say “regularity breeds contempt”.

jedibear
14-11-2023, 06:28 PM
I honestly don’t know how you guys can have regulars going on for years?

You may as well get married and live “unhappily ever after”!I think that's the key...i see them for sex and we enjoy it.

We dont live together to get an opportunity to get annoyed with each other. Hence it is better that way

jedibear
14-11-2023, 06:30 PM
I've had regulars every place I've punted. I like NOT having to start from zero every time. She knows what I like, I know what she provides and likes. You punt long enough, and rarely are you surprised. For me, what differentiates women is their ability to banter... that's what makes it personal.This is so true. With a new WG, u always have that awkwardness and you need to invest in more visits to see what u want. With a regular...its already a given she knows what u want (e.g. bbbj) and u know what she enjoys (e.g. daty)...

jedibear
14-11-2023, 06:31 PM
They say “regularity breeds contempt”.Well call me a bangers and mash guy...but I like knowing what I'm gonna get...

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 06:44 PM
I’m a bang her and mish guy myself.

jedibear
14-11-2023, 06:46 PM
I’m a bang her and mish guy myself.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] fark that was good!

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 07:43 PM
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] fark that was good!

Not as good as tomorrow’s double fark wil be!

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 09:40 PM
Not as good as tomorrow’s double fark wil be!

Now I know a certain someone's mind pattern.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 10:10 PM
Now I know a certain someone's mind pattern.

At least someone does… care to digress?

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 10:55 PM
At least someone does… care to digress?

A brain teaser. Very common in the minds of a feminine person. If you were a woman they'd call you a dominatrix. But of course your sexual escapades proves you otherwise.

A certain someone was also somewhat of a dominatrix. Reminds me a lot of our time together - she would cheer me up with a few pecks on the lips each time she teased me.

11Bravo
15-11-2023, 01:17 AM
Punting offshore these days, batting 800; 4 out of 5 regulars seen again.

One, I really didn't expect to see her again as she'd dropped out of the chat. But she was a FAV, so had to stop by the shop to drive in that last nail in the coffin. There she was; explanation, "phone catastrophe". The reunion was SWEET.

2nd, just today. I didn't bother to chat as she hadn't read my previous ping of months ago. Called her shop, she no longer working. But figured one last Hail Mary pass couldn't hurt, and, sometimes, that Hail Mary is caught for a touchdown. She had read the previous message (the "read" notice in SMALL type - need new reading glasses). She was just back in-country herself a couple of days, still deciding where she'd work. But she did respond, and yes, she could see me privately. FUN girl, part of her charm is her wit and her ability of the smart comeback.

In both cases (actually all) NOT having to start from zero welcome. They knew what I liked, I knew what they provided, and we could pick up where we'd left off last year, given the commonality we shared.

Vincent888
15-11-2023, 07:05 AM
In both cases (actually all) NOT having to start from zero welcome. They knew what I liked, I knew what they provided, and we could pick up where we'd left off last year, given the commonality we shared.

The ML’s and the WL’s all do eventually go off the radar. Punters keep on punting though.

11Bravo
15-11-2023, 01:36 PM
The ML’s and the WL’s all do eventually go off the radar. Punters keep on punting though.As I always tell her when I leave (always a visitor), "For ME, hope to see you next visit. For YOU I hope I don't. Take care." And just like Rick, I'll always have Paris, regardless.

JohnJones
15-11-2023, 02:03 PM
The ML’s and the WL’s all do eventually go off the radar. Punters keep on punting though.

What is the goal of repeating such words in almost every forum threads?

If it is to make some people sad, congratulations.

People are always jealous. When they can't get a relationship for themselves, they want to sabotage others. They then give out "advice" that sounds like it's helping the person but in actuality the advice is destroying the relationship. And when the relationship is finally destroyed they tell you:

"Too bad, but on the bright side you've dodged a bullet there."

My goal is to stop these pointless jealousies. That is why I am willing to stay until the end of time for my crush, but I won't tolerate people talking as if they want to have such fates in life. Someone must be a psycho to think that they're okay with being unhappy and lonely for the rest of their lives.

I'm not that big on words of affirmation but I am against negativity. Those words quoted is definitely something I hope people don't include in their dictionaries.

Vincent888
15-11-2023, 02:20 PM

People are always jealous. When they can't get a relationship for themselves, they want to sabotage others. They then give out "advice" that sounds like it's helping the person but in actuality the advice is destroying the relationship. And when the relationship is finally destroyed they tell you:

My goal is to stop these pointless jealousies. That is why I am willing to stay until the end of time for my crush, but I won't tolerate people talking as if they want to have such fates in life. Someone must be a psycho to think that they're okay with being unhappy and lonely for the rest of their lives.

I'm not that big on words of affirmation but I am against negativity. Those words quoted is definitely something I hope people don't include in their dictionaries.

JJ, I think you need to hold your horses!

I love that expression, reminds me of a time gone past.

I’m not jealous and neither should anyone else be. Are you? You seem agitated. Settle down.

I’ve had multiple relationships and will continue to do so. The fact I went on about a WL was a form of forum bonding. She’s ancient history. Since I closed that scenario I’ve punted four others.

Two on Sunday and Two this morning. Enough?

Best way to get over any loss of a WL is to jump into bed with another and another and another ad infinitum.

I’m leading by example.

You can be a disciple…

JohnJones
15-11-2023, 02:26 PM
JJ I think you need to hold your horses!

I’m not jealous and neither should anyone else be. Are you? You seem agitated. Settle down.

I’ve had multiple relationships and will continue to do so. The fact I went on about a WL was a form of forum bonding. She’s ancient history. Since I closed that scenario I’ve punted four others. Two this morning even. Enough?

Best way to get over any loss of a WL is to jump into bed with another and another and another ad infinitum.

I’m leading by example.

You can be a disciple…

I know what you're up to. It's cute but at the same time it's getting a little annoying.

Like I said, I'm waiting for someone as I have promised.

You know who I'm talking to... Just don't go overboard, I'm just reminding that person.

Vincent888
15-11-2023, 02:29 PM
I know what you're up to. It's cute but at the same time it's getting a little annoying.

Like I said, I'm waiting for someone as I have promised.

You know who I'm talking to... Just don't go overboard, I'm just reminding that person.

You must be on another planet.

This is the planet Earth, Australia, Sydney.

WTF are you talking about?

I’m all ears.

Go ahead spill the beans.

JohnJones
15-11-2023, 02:39 PM
You must be on another planet.

This is the planet Earth, Australia, Sydney.

WTF are you talking about?

I’m all ears.

Go ahead spill the beans.

Yes I am from another planet.

I'm crazy. If that makes you happy. Though your refute looks cute I wanna wank to it right now.

Vincent888
15-11-2023, 03:06 PM
My refute is below.

I just stopped driving so I’ll reply.

I’m a member like the rest of you guys.

No association with this site as you implied.

That’s it really.

JohnJones
15-11-2023, 03:40 PM
My refute is below.

I just stopped driving so I’ll reply.

I’m a member like the rest of you guys.

No association with this site as you implied.

That’s it really.

Okay, gotcha. We're so busy these days we even go on the forum while driving. Just be careful you don't get caught by one of those hanging mobile phone cameras, I heard the fine is very expensive.

On the other note, I think I might finally get a clean driving record by early next year. One of my biggest demerit points is clearing in January, and the remaining one point is clearing as well under the newly proposed good behaviour program by the NSW RMS.

Niisato
15-11-2023, 06:19 PM
About 8 passionate years for me, with BBFS for the last 3 or 4. She's shifted from ML to Mamasan so harder nowadays to get one away without upsetting the other MLs.

11Bravo
15-11-2023, 08:57 PM

I'm not that big on words of affirmation but I am against negativity. Those words quoted is definitely something I hope people don't include in their dictionaries.The purpose of "such" words is simple: it's to remind readers that yes, it might be a relationship, but it's a BUSINESS relationship if you're paying for sex. BOTTOM LINE, it's BUSINESS. Put another way, you're not paying for sex, you're paying her to leave. Which I have no trouble with because I'm NOT promising a future that I can't deliver, and neither is she. We have fun, perhaps some mutual enjoyment, but as I leave, I hand her cash; it's respect.

Not saying you can't have a personal relationship, I've known several that would make great partners in life's trenches. They didn't run away from hardship but did what they had to do to provide for their family. If you're ever considered family, then you're set. Just make sure she sees you as family and not as an ATM.

And you might want to be careful about using terms like "until the end of time". You've never heard Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light, the closing?

I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave
That I would love you to the end of time
I swore that I would love you to the end of time!
So now I'm praying for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive
'Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
I don't think that I can really survive
I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
But God only knows what I can do right now
I'm praying for the end of time
It's all that I can do
Praying for the end of time,
So I can end my time with you!

https://www.google.com/search?q=paradise+by+the+dashboard+light+lyrics

JohnJones
15-11-2023, 09:17 PM
And you might want to be careful about using terms like "until the end of time". You've never heard Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light, the closing?

The end of this lifetime. As you can see, you're still paranoid about life itself. Life is meant to drown you in paranoia, and when you do you've lost the game.

Well, there goes the mob. Well composed, yet very obvious.

Timorimo1984
15-11-2023, 09:59 PM
Do you have a regular?

Does sex get better with a regular?

And problems too?

hahah yes to all mate!

Vincent888
15-11-2023, 11:22 PM
Some people pay WL’s not for the sex, but to leave. They do not want connectivity. Sounds reasonable.

11Bravo
16-11-2023, 03:22 AM
The end of this lifetime. As you can see, you're still paranoid about life itself. Life is meant to drown you in paranoia, and when you do you've lost the game.

Well, there goes the mob. Well composed, yet very obvious.Paranoid about life? Your train is really starting to come off the tracks. No, I appreciate life, and my life is meant to enjoy all of life's gifts, and I've been very lucky there. End of life? I have no idea what comes next, if anything. Agnostic, you see. But when I do go, there will be a smile on my face as memories rush past, and I know I will live for generations because friends and family will remember me, and who could ask for anything more?

JohnJones
16-11-2023, 08:01 AM
Some people pay WL’s not for the sex, but to leave. They do not want connectivity. Sounds reasonable.

My last post must've drawn out a lot of anxiety. I had to retire early, was doing some inner Ngöndro offerings and sleep yoga. Woke up pretty refreshed with newly found powers.

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 03:26 PM
My last post must've drawn out a lot of anxiety. I had to retire early, was doing some inner Ngöndro offerings and sleep yoga. Woke up pretty refreshed with newly found powers.

What did those powers enable you to do?

JohnJones
18-11-2023, 03:49 PM
What did those powers enable you to do?

To transform sorrows into bliss. To use anger to help others destroy their karma. To diagnose the mind of others and create appropriate remedies for them. To see their karma.

It also helps me to maintain communication with my teacher who still hasn't taken rebirth.

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 04:30 PM
That’s out of my earthly realm. It’s a bit too esoteric.

jedibear
18-11-2023, 04:43 PM
Mate, i'll get to the point...all I want is a root, a girl to suck me off and take my cock. I aint going for this bullshit spiritual shit...

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Now if JJ could teach WL~ML hypnosis or something like a “Vulcan mind meld”, then I’d be interested.

Double_Adapter
18-11-2023, 05:49 PM
Mate, i'll get to the point...all I want is a root, a girl to suck me off and take my cock. I aint going for this bullshit spiritual shit...

For sex to be 100% spiritual there's gotta be love, passion and a deep emotional connection.

For sex to be 100% physical there's gotta be lust, attraction and an insatiable urge at a primal and animalistic level, and it's gotta be raw/bareback - if the fluids ain't mixing then it's just fucken diluted sex.

For sex to be 100% emotional, there's gotta be an intense disagreement, a major argument, a shit fight and/or breakup, followed by a few days of silence AND then you get the makeup sex.

jedibear
18-11-2023, 06:27 PM
Now if JJ could teach WL~ML hypnosis or something like a “Vulcan mind meld”, then I’d be interested.Be careful what u wish for, the guy will probably convert them into nuns...

JohnJones
18-11-2023, 06:28 PM
J-darkhairedgirl

You've gone too far. Unfortunately there's no coming back from this.

You know who you are.

Goodbye.

jedibear
18-11-2023, 06:30 PM
For sex to be 100% spiritual there's gotta be love, passion and a deep emotional connection.

For sex to be 100% physical there's gotta be lust, attraction and an insatiable urge at a primal and animalistic level, and it's gotta be raw/bareback - if the fluids ain't mixing then it's just fucken diluted sex.

For sex to be 100% emotional, there's gotta be an intense disagreement, a major argument, a shit fight and/or breakup, followed by a few days of silence AND then you get the makeup sex.Now these are words of wisdom!

Actually make up sex is the best of all sex...but u cant get that punting. At best u get the physical side...but to get make-up sex requires a lot of emotional roller coaster which I dont want to go through again...

JohnJones
18-11-2023, 06:30 PM
If you really wanted a banter you would've done it with more respect.

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 06:31 PM
J-darkhairedgirl

You know who you are.

Goodbye.

I was never good at cryptic crosswords.

Oh… I replied.

JohnJones
18-11-2023, 06:31 PM
Now these are words of wisdom!

Actually make up sex is the best of all sex...but u cant get that punting. At best u get the physical side...but to get make-up sex requires a lot of emotional roller coaster which I dont want to go through again...

Would you like to repeat your words about spiritual BS?

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 06:32 PM
Be careful what u wish for, the guy will probably convert them into nuns...

As long as sex is habitual then that’s ok by me.

jedibear
18-11-2023, 06:35 PM
If you really wanted a banter you would've done it with more respect.Easy there...it's all just banter my friend...

“Quiet the mind and the soul will speak.”

JohnJones
18-11-2023, 06:37 PM
As long as sex is habitual then that’s ok by me.

It also demands respect. Without respect, what is sex?

There's more answers to your initial question - clairvoyance. The reason why I kept on entertaining your banter. Mine is not 100% developed yet. I'm not a high Lama.

JohnJones
18-11-2023, 06:38 PM
Easy there...it's all just banter my friend...

“Quiet the mind and the soul will speak.”

Show some respect!

jedibear
18-11-2023, 06:40 PM
J-darkhairedgirl

You know who you are.

Goodbye."Treat others with respect. How you treat others will be how they treat you."

JohnJones
18-11-2023, 06:42 PM
"Treat others with respect. How you treat others will be how they treat you."

That was respectful enough to get a response. I told you I knew who you are even before you announced yourself discreetly.

jedibear
18-11-2023, 06:43 PM
[emoji848] ok...

JohnJones
18-11-2023, 06:45 PM
Again, back to the topic of respect. I don't mind the banter, I don't mind having to wait eternity but please don't rile me up.

jedibear
18-11-2023, 07:05 PM
Rightt...and happy weekend punting to you too JJ

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 08:12 PM
Again, back to the topic of respect. I don't mind the banter, I don't mind having to wait eternity but please don't rile me up.

Others are happy with what’s on offer in front of them right here right now. That’s their choice.

You’ve made a choice and that’s fine. You are the only one that has to live your life and live with your choices.

jedibear
18-11-2023, 08:30 PM
Moving back to the topic of regulars...does anyone still keep in touch with their regulars after they stop working?

frisson
18-11-2023, 08:48 PM
Moving back to the topic of regulars...does anyone still keep in touch with their regulars after they stop working?

I haven't. You obviously get to know your WLs well

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 09:04 PM

Why? They’re broken aren’t they?

Niceguy11
10-05-2024, 11:06 PM

Yeah totally agree. My only regular at the moment had photos on her phone from 8 years ago. She showed me and in my mind I was thinking how much she has changed over the years. 8 years ago, she looked fucking hot. She was skinny and skin tone was much healthier compared to today. These days she has put on some weight but also noticed that she is getting older as well. In saying that, I am no different. 8 years ago, I was 20kgs thinner and toned. Now I am overweight with a beer gut lol. But yes, working as WL has its consequences and those consequences in addition to limited sleep and other factors like substance use, can really take its toll on the body over time.

JuneC
10-05-2024, 11:16 PM
i do but i mix it up sometimes i hide from my regular so i can try another flavour