PDA

View Full Version : Question Beautiful not good service

Sexybee
11-07-2023, 11:01 PM
I like the beautiful Aussie girls , but most of their services are not really good, asked me for extra money if I wanted to this or that, which made me feel embarrassed. How about you guys, choose beautiful girls or normal girls who do good service?

Sibon
12-07-2023, 12:10 AM
I like the beautiful Aussie girls , but most of their services are not really good, asked me for extra money if I wanted to this or that, which made me feel embarrassed. How about you guys, choose beautiful girls or normal girls who do good service?

I went to a shop with 2 good-looking girls and one with normal look and on the chubby side.

One day the girl with normal look was the only one around. I have had a great time with her.

When I entered her I felt like entering petals and petals of flowers. She had layers of soft muscles within her to embrace, surround, caress and engulf my little brother.

When I kissed her she would open her lips and let me access the inside of her moist mouth.

I never went back to the two good-looking ones again. I'm there for the sensation and not for eye candy.

Hidden Python
12-07-2023, 12:39 AM
To know the art of punting, one first must master the art of negotiation, and one must know when to walk away when the price is too high,

Also the art of good service is to be an alpha male and take control of that bitch and do her doggy style, she be howling like lassie in no time at all,

AJJ
13-07-2023, 08:21 PM
My most memorable punts have always been with the average looking girls.....
Not sure if not worked as hard as the more beautiful but just find them always more eager to please.
I no longer look for the most beautiful/popular girls and my success rate for great punts has been so much better since this new approach.

frank.huang.ak
21-07-2023, 08:14 AM
There are beautiful girls with good service. If you don't want to gamble, Roxanne in N5m is beautiful and GFE.

Lefrodo
21-07-2023, 10:25 AM
When double double usually price reflects or something is fishy

BassHLCYG
21-07-2023, 03:12 PM
One of my first visits to a ML locally was an old skinny Asian bird. Easily 50's with a face that did nothing for me... but she was in decent shape. Best tackle tickle I have ever had, amazing slow HJ and let me FIV/FIA whilst DATY. Would never look twice at her in the street but behind closed doors, she was magic.
Would see her every week if I knew where she was... though that was a while back so maybe she's closer to retirement age now.

Ghost2hauntU
21-07-2023, 04:45 PM
I only have sex with Asian WLs preferably Chinese and older 30 plus. Looks don’t concern me much as long she is in good shape and friendly accomodating girl.

I avoid like the plague any WLs that offer only the high priced tier service and won’t let me try them out in basic standard service first.

ASDF
21-07-2023, 05:41 PM
i found the service level is a bit random depending on how well you can connect to the lady but theres probably a slight better chance w
if the lady is not as attractive as thats how they compete

Smoh
21-07-2023, 05:43 PM
Never book the prettiest Diva in any shop, ML or WL.
In a line up you can always see who the Diva is, all the other ladies are competing with and expecting you to choose her.
I always choose the one that is slightly less attractive than the diva and generally have a good session with these ones.

CursedCoomer
21-07-2023, 06:05 PM
I'd rather have the 5/10 looking girl with 10/10 service than the 10/10 looking girl with 5/10 service