PDA

View Full Version : General talk Japanese Poverty Girls

Farkersfolly
12-07-2023, 03:06 PM
https://newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/137938.php

RodgHerMoore
12-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Thx for the share. Eye opening. Must girls in this industry as they aren't skilled enough for the higher paying jobs.

I will never read the word Katsu on the menu with a straight face ever again. Thanks! >:-|. :-D

FreyaFan
12-07-2023, 05:15 PM
It's not surprising really. I am sure the case is similar in most countries, that there are not too many middle-class sex workers... Catherine Deneuve in Belle de Jour was a wonderful fantasy, but it was just that, a fantasy.

Hidden Python
12-07-2023, 05:47 PM
There have been many documentaries on this subject and has been underlined in many movies,
Like in the Movie Initial D, even thow the main character is about a tofu delivery guy, who can drift the mountain in record time,
His so call first love, Natsuki Mogi has been sleeping with an older business man in love hotels for money to help support her and her mother,
It also high lights how much she hates herself and tries to escape and have a normal life with Takumi,

It’s also sort of like Aussie men falling in love with Asian sex workers and thinking they can save the girl from that life style,

ditchtheboss
12-07-2023, 05:53 PM
Did he say papa-Katsu? I am a papa Katsu

Thanks for posting but there is nothing new in the article/video. Most girls in the industry as WLs, MLs, privates or the SBs aren’t doing it because they are horny, they do it to save for something in the future or in the case of the SBs I know to supplement their income.

One of my regulars once told me that her biggest fear is what to do when she can’t do this anymore as she has no other skills. Heartbreaking if you dare to care

Hidden Python
12-07-2023, 06:06 PM
Did he say papa-Katsu? I am a papa Katsu

Thanks for posting but there is nothing new in the article/video. Most girls in the industry as WLs, MLs, privates or the SBs aren’t doing it because they are horny, they do it to save for something in the future or in the case of the SBs I know to supplement their income.

One of my regulars once told me that her biggest fear is what to do when she can’t do this anymore as she has no other skills. Heartbreaking if you dare to care

A lot of the girls from Korea are the same, they would rather buy a handbag and clothes than actually pay for an education to help them escape the cycle

ditchtheboss
12-07-2023, 06:11 PM
A lot of the girls from Korea are the same, they would rather buy a handbag and clothes than actually pay for an education to help them escape the cycle

Choices I suppose but I don’t judge them.

LuvJapPusssy
12-07-2023, 06:20 PM
There have been many documentaries on this subject and has been underlined in many movies,
Like in the Movie Initial D, even thow the main character is about a tofu delivery guy, who can drift the mountain in record time,
His so call first love, Natsuki Mogi has been sleeping with an older business man in love hotels for money to help support her and her mother,
It also high lights how much she hates herself and tries to escape and have a normal life with Takumi,

It’s also sort of like Aussie men falling in love with Asian sex workers and thinking they can save the girl from that life style,

I noticed this is a thing with Western men. Happens alot in Philippines & Thailand. They fall in love & get into a relationship with a sex worker there.

Maybe its the built in white knight/captain save-a-hoe syndrome. As no other men, esp Asian men would even think of marrying these girls.

No judgement though. Whatever floats ur boat I guess

rooter
12-07-2023, 06:50 PM
He is a funny guy.

rooter
12-07-2023, 07:18 PM
ok a bit off topic, just slightly :)
but a guy puts a gun to your head and you have choose between doing meth, cocaine, heroin, molly, or weed.
Which do you choose? And why?

1inchguy
12-07-2023, 07:18 PM
Thx for the share. Eye opening. Must girls in this industry as they aren't skilled enough for the higher paying jobs.

I will never read the word Katsu on the menu with a straight face ever again. Thanks! >:-|. :-D

It's interesting, a ml I spoke to said she doesn't want to be poor due to her upbringing, her mother suffered raising 3 children including her so she said she would never want to be poor again. Therefore she does this job.

ditchtheboss
12-07-2023, 08:43 PM
but a guy puts a gun to your head and you have choose between doing meth, cocaine, heroin, molly, or weed.

You take the gun and point back at him. My approach anyway

TongueJack
12-07-2023, 09:05 PM

Probably all of them. Preference would be coke or molly. But they are all fun in different contexts.
Don’t really see what the threat is!!

Riff888
12-07-2023, 10:05 PM
Which do you choose? And why?Don't need to twist my arm [emoji1787]

https://youtu.be/FxQgONHxvaw

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

TongueJack
12-07-2023, 10:37 PM
Don't need to twist my arm [emoji1787]

https://youtu.be/FxQgONHxvaw

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Fucking hilarious

ReginaldBubbles
12-07-2023, 11:55 PM
WTF? They do it for the money?? In my experience they do it because they're horny and love sex! From whatever country!
This dude is a stand up comedian, not a reputable source! They'd be doing it for free if we didn't pay them!!!!!

GoldfishMan
13-07-2023, 08:26 AM
So how many of you are sugar grandaddies?

F0x
13-07-2023, 08:54 AM

That Shoogah Gurando Duddee line killed me 😂

GoldfishMan
13-07-2023, 10:10 AM
That Shoogah Gurando Duddee line killed me 😂

Lol totally, the Japanese accent really added to it!!

Farkersfolly
13-07-2023, 11:48 AM
Start your own thread
How dare you hijack mine

RodgHerMoore
13-07-2023, 11:54 AM

You mean grahn-du papa katsu!

FreyaFan
13-07-2023, 02:08 PM

Which do I choose? Cocaine, heroin, molly and weed. Why? I don't like meth LOL