PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Chanel at Home - Anna (South American)

Itskens112
12-07-2023, 03:48 PM
Fellow punters,

Has anyone tried or has any experience with Anna from Chanel At Home?

Intrigued by mixing it from asian and her pictures look top notch

Thanks in advanced
Ken

l337dude
12-07-2023, 06:21 PM
I've seen her before, she's not South American, she's Filipino (at least that's what she told me), although she does have sort of an European look, heavy plastic surgery, decent tits, big enhanced ass etc, service was ok, she only does up to cbj, no sex.

lbj
12-07-2023, 07:14 PM
I've seen her before, she's not South American, she's Filipino (at least that's what she told me), although she does have sort of an European look, heavy plastic surgery, decent tits, big enhanced ass etc, service was ok, she only does up to cbj, no sex.

Pretty sure she’s confirmed to be Melissa from Saigon princess so yeah Vietnamese

l337dude
12-07-2023, 10:40 PM
I had a suspicion she was either Viet or Thai but hey...they can choose to say "whatever" they want lol

Itskens112
13-07-2023, 02:57 AM
Pretty sure she’s confirmed to be Melissa from Saigon princess so yeah Vietnamese

Thanks fellas!

Went to her today, after reading all the comments here, I did a search and can confirm that she does fit all the descriptions with her look/profile being like an “instagram model”.

To be fair, even with all the enhancements, I did find her quite hot (like the girls you see at a nightclub that every guy wants but she’s too hot for you vibe). Service was ok, but her BJ was amazing. Will probably add her to my list of girls to go back to again sometime.

Oh, and she told me she was Filipino

RO1312
13-07-2023, 11:15 PM
Thanks fellas!

Went to her today, after reading all the comments here, I did a search and can confirm that she does fit all the descriptions with her look/profile being like an “instagram model”.

To be fair, even with all the enhancements, I did find her quite hot (like the girls you see at a nightclub that every guy wants but she’s too hot for you vibe). Service was ok, but her BJ was amazing. Will probably add her to my list of girls to go back to again sometime.

I agree with your comment, exactly why I saw her. Only got a NHJ as it was my first time seeing her. Her massage is terrible though

J3ffrey
14-07-2023, 05:51 PM
Thanks fellas!

What was the cost for extras?

ColesBag
14-07-2023, 07:40 PM
lol@"south american"

RO1312
15-07-2023, 01:45 AM
What was the cost for extras?

50/70/100 as far as I’m aware

Chanel At Home
25-10-2023, 09:34 AM
http://www.chanelathome.com/