PDA

View Full Version : Question first customer or doesn't matter

badone
12-07-2023, 08:19 PM
quick Question ,

do you think , clean wise it is best to be the so called first of the day , or later maybe when girl is 'warmed up' ,

i think i prefer to be first lol ,

Single Malt
12-07-2023, 09:29 PM
From a cleanliness perspective unless the girl is taking creampies and cim from kick off and isn’t cleaning herself afterwards I don’t think it really matters.

Sibon
12-07-2023, 10:18 PM
quick Question ,

do you think , clean wise it is best to be the so called first of the day , or later maybe when girl is 'warmed up' ,

i think i prefer to be first lol ,

If she doesn't clean herself well you'll be tasting the leftover from yesterday's last customer. :)

l337dude
12-07-2023, 10:32 PM
I prefer to be the first, or at least the first few customers...rather than the last ones, I think it's a bit of a mental thing as well...

LBW1959
12-07-2023, 11:27 PM
In R&T shops where there's no shower facilities I like to be a morning customer. I've found in the afternoon if you go for DATY there's sometimes a taste of lube on the labia.
I try to book for first up, while both the girl and myself are freshly showered and (hopefully) looking forward to the day!

JSteel96
12-07-2023, 11:31 PM
Yeh I wanna be in first to as you don't want to eat her pussy and find some sticky left overs down there.

Hidden Python
13-07-2023, 01:03 AM
This is why you should only visit shops with shower facilities, plus when you visit a RnT and don’t have a shower everyone you walk past can smell the sex on you, i wonder why your wives and partners are getting suspicious of your actions

LuvAsianPuss
13-07-2023, 01:08 AM
Definitely the first for the day. I stir no man's porridge.

Ghost2hauntU
13-07-2023, 02:08 AM
I just turn up whenever the need arises and it suits me. Most of my punting begins only after midnight.
I will say this much tho, by that time of the night, some places you can smell the cum and piss even before you walk tru the front security door. Fuck.

Oldguy61
13-07-2023, 04:49 PM
I just turn up whenever the need arises and it suits me. Most of my punting begins only after midnight.
I will say this much tho, by that time of the night, some places you can smell the cum and piss even before you walk tru the front security door. Fuck.

I perfer to go early when the girl is fresh. I don't want to see a tired girl.

Vader
13-07-2023, 06:33 PM
Plenty of girls have been creampied by the partner or whoever before they start a shift

JSteel96
13-07-2023, 08:46 PM
Yeh who knows how many of these girls are married / partnered already and already have been rooted at home first thing in the morning. You can never be sure your the first one in for the day.

ColesBag
13-07-2023, 09:56 PM
I like to punt between 10:30 & Midday.

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2023, 01:18 AM
Yeh who knows how many of these girls are married / partnered already and already have been rooted at home first thing in the morning. You can never be sure your the first one in for the day.

Of course you can’t ! But even if the ML I’m about to see did a morning Q at home , pretty sure she would have a wash before she comes to work. That’s just basic human nature , no ?

Of course, there is no guarantee and we would never know , right ?

The chances are, if you are first off the rank you have a better chance of catching the ML at her fairness moment in comparison to being towards the end of her shift.

All those pre-6 March 2012 posts were long gone now but back at the 501 Newtown days when I was seeing Sophie every Saturday morning, I used to call on Friday to make me 10am booking or I would give her a miss that week. What’s the point of seeing a 38 F Cup ML if you can’t do breastfeeding…… haha

Bonnie and Miko at Bella’s and Anna at VIP Pyrmont the most recent , Coco at Oasis. My feeding habits never changed .

Cheers

frank.huang.ak
14-07-2023, 06:49 AM
Being the first customer won't guarantee a good punt. Some ladies may have a slow start.

Generally, I try to go early, rather than late.

GoldfishMan
14-07-2023, 08:59 AM
Not always a good thing being the first customer of the day. Some of these girls can be extremely tardy.

Happened to me a few times where the girl came in really late and totally fucked up my schedule.

One girl even completely "forgot" that she was rostered on and just went to her English class like nothing happened, lol! I waited for 30 mins while the papasans kept trying to ring or message her phone, but it was off because she went to school. I was even worried something bad had happened to her.

Went back to work with blueballs, lol!

LBW1959
14-07-2023, 09:10 AM
Not always a good thing being the first customer of the day. Some of these girls can be extremely tardy.

Yes, that's a risk. Happened to me a few weeks ago too. Booked a ML for 10:00 but the girl didn't arrive at work until 10:15 due to missing her bus and having to take a Uber.
She was a bit out of sorts at the start but really made up for it during Part 2/3.
I'd still prefer an early booking over a late in the day one.

RodgHerMoore
14-07-2023, 09:16 AM
I prefer to go early but due to work circumstances can't go till late most times. If i go early I'm more willing to suck boobs, Spanish, italian. I'm usually after office hours so will avoid full interaction. I'm cautious about how much other suckling / titty fucking might have happened during the day esp in a shop with no showers... Though sometimes in a moment of weakness i will suckle.

I wouldn't have allowed good rim play if i wasn't first customer yesterday thinking about how what else is under those finger nails.

FreyaFan
14-07-2023, 02:17 PM
I go when I go. Probably prefer earlier rather than later, but if my only chance to punt is in the evening, so be it.

Sibon
15-07-2023, 12:22 AM
At a risk of losing your job most of us start work at 8/9 am. What you can do is tell the boss there is a train strike, or your car breaks down, or you have a headache/tummy ache etc. so that you could go to the massage parlours which start at 10am and be the first customer to enjoy the fresh meat.

However if you've lost your job then you could be the first customer everyday. :)

Candy1234
15-07-2023, 01:08 PM
Doesn’t matter to me, I never eat out the girl but then again I try not to think about all the other dudes before me. The worst part is smelling the previous dude(s) BO off the girl, boner killer straight away.

wolfman88
15-07-2023, 01:11 PM
Doesn’t matter to me, I never eat out the girl but then again I try not to think about all the other dudes before me. The worst part is smelling the previous dude(s) BO off the girl, boner killer straight away.

lmao I've never experienced this. however, I have started to come to the realisation that certain skin colours let off a certain musk ...

Candy1234
15-07-2023, 01:17 PM
lmao I've never experienced this. however, I have started to come to the realisation that certain skin colours let off a certain musk ...
Happened to me one too many times, BO smell in the room is understandable but another dude BO off the skin of the girl? Now that’s unacceptable and kinder disgusting.

Lol I guess kudos for that punter getting that close to the girl for that long to transfer the smell.

GoldfishMan
15-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Happened to me one too many times, BO smell in the room is understandable but another dude BO off the skin of the girl? Now that’s unacceptable and kinder disgusting.

Lol I guess kudos for that punter getting that close to the girl for that long to transfer the smell.

How would you know it wasn't the girl having BO herself?

TheOtherI
15-07-2023, 03:13 PM
At a risk of losing your job most of us start work at 8/9 am. What you can do is tell the boss there is a train strike, or your car breaks down, or you have a headache/tummy ache etc. so that you could go to the massage parlours which start at 10am and be the first customer to enjoy the fresh meat.

However if you've lost your job then you could be the first customer everyday. :)

My tip/trick if you want to be first and still have an office job is to send yourself a meeting invite from an external email address, once you accept it’ll show that you’re “in a meeting” in Outlook/Teams for the designated time & day, easy!
This obviously depends on how much freedom you have in your job though.

GoldfishMan
15-07-2023, 04:29 PM
My tip/trick if you want to be first and still have an office job is to send yourself a meeting invite from an external email address, once you accept it’ll show that you’re “in a meeting” in Outlook/Teams for the designated time & day, easy!

Haha, good one. I just picked girls that started at around lunch time or COB when I tried being the first.

Also better get to know your excuses. Like, don't ever say "going to see the dentist". That's the universal sign of going for a job interview.

You can use "going to a doctor's appointment", just be sure to have a handy followup for when a concerned / nosy colleague stars asking you "are you OK?".

wolfman88
15-07-2023, 04:51 PM

almost as good as calling your personal @live account from Teams and just letting it be so your status shows as "In a call"
neither of these are not advisable. this isn't an advise post or anything because depending who you work for, this could lead to you losing your job. the larger the organisation, the higher the chance of getting away with it once or twice. if you have to go to this extent just to slip away for an hour or so from work - then you need to find a workplace that allows for a work life balance. find another job imo.

Sibon
15-07-2023, 05:43 PM

Get the Mamasan to send you an invite that your service and presence are urgently needed by one of her girls who is distressed by your physical absence?

Kia
16-07-2023, 05:49 AM
At the opening of the shop they look great, smell nice, but are not horny. After 1 or 2 customers, they are horny and active.

Lookha
16-07-2023, 03:03 PM
Doesn’t matter to me as long as her vulva doesn’t look like a bulldog spitting yogurt. I don’t want a girl who has had more men run through her than a traffic signal on amber.

asian slayer
16-07-2023, 10:45 PM
Doesn't matter to me