PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Irene @ 5* City

wilisno
13-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Report dated 08/02/2011

Having missed Cindy last time, so this time when 5* announced Irene, I decided not to hesitate, and went to see her today.

My verdict: She's my favourite K-girl, ever. Ranking: I'll rank her on par at 5* with FeiFei, Christine, Joan and the like !

Let's start with the face: She's just a smaller and younger version of Tea Leoni. Yes, there's a striking resemblance of Tea Leoni, the pointed nose, big eyes, small mouth with upper lip curved up like a triangle. When she's moaning or panting, the half closed eyes and the half open mouth with only 2 little bunny teeth showing makes an unforgetable view to look at, priceless !

Communication was alright, she knows enough English to get by.

Body: she's short, under 160cm ? milky smooth skin, typical Korean asset, with a big tattoo on the side of her right thigh, she's not exactly slim, but not fat either. Beautiful B/C-cup breasts, In fact, they are so beautiful and firm that I think they must be enhanced, but I failed to find any evidence or tell-tale sign, maybe I was too busy, lol.

Service: What service ? The girl's having sex with you, she wants it as much as you do ! Right from the start, holding hands into the room, shower together, body slide in the shower, rub your little bro with her tits, then a skillful BBBJ.
Then more BBBJ in the bed, she couched on all four sideway while giving BBBJ, but she wouldn't let you laze around without servicing her at the same time, she either pull your hand to fondle her breasts or down below to give her some fingering, and she really enjoyed it, because she was getting wetter and wetter, and it came to the point that she had to drop everything to react to the teasing. Daty could also take her very high too.

Yes, she does everything 5*, When I asked her if she does CIM, and she asked: Drink? I said no, no, no, nobody drinks at 5*, then she looked relieved and said: no problem (with CIM). She can also do DD, DFK ( but depends on whether she feels like it with that person ). And the action was so intense, I had only experience it with FeiFei and Christine, and just like FeiFei, Irene just couldn't have enough sex ! What a girl !! As soon as she cleaned me up after the first load, my lil bro disappeared into her mouth again, I had to pull her up for a massage ! And by the way, she's got the best massage skill that I've experience with a FS WL, very powerful fingers.

Now only one complaint left to 5*, , Irene should be given a more prestigious name, Mercedes will be appropriate: excellent ride and comfort.

HookedonHookerz
17-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Saw the incredible irene. Lets just say....

MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN~

wilisno
17-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Saw the incredible irene. Lets just say....

MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN~

The Queen never fails to do that ! ;) ;) ;)

bluemonkey
17-03-2012, 09:00 PM
My first review here after my first punt in Sydney.

Been reading the reviews on the 5* girls and been wanting to visit for ages. Finally got a chance to visit yesterday and found the famed Korean queen Irene in the lineup (to be honest I was hoping to check out the new queen Lisa but she wasn't there) but one look at Irene the decision was easy.

She took me upstairs in this dated but nicely appointed room. She's a gorgeous girl but somehow she appeared quite cold and uninterested to me, to my surprise given here numerous reviews. Nonetheless, she was true professional and her work ethics showed when she took me in the shower with her. She cleaned me thoroughly front and back, up and down, got me rock hard and I was afraid I might blow my load in the shower, luckily I didn't.

Onto the bed, the usual routine as mentioned in previous reviews, catbath and DD (which I've yet to figure out what it stands for), turned around and BBBJ was excellent. While doing that, she guided my hand to her already wet wet wet pussy and she seemed to enjoy my rubbing and fingering.

Onto the main action, which I won't go into much detail, but the biggest surprise I found was how tight she was, and I mean tight. It felt like her vagina has a strong suction and was sucking the cum out of me, and that combined with the lack of action on my part for the past few weeks meant that I cum in record quick time and I'm completely bombed that I put up such a dismal performance just as she was really gettting into it. To her credit being a real sweetheart, she took the com off, cleaned me up and said not to worry, I could go again.

We chatted as in between and this was when I found her to warm up to me and we ended up having a good chat about a few things in life. I found chatting with her so enjoyable that I told her I much rather just chat and get to know her rather than rushed in for another shot (how's that for BFE, LOL).

Overall, I found everything I've read previously about Irene to be true. She's a real sweatheart and I had the most mind (amongst other things) blowing experience and it was a shame I couldn't keep up with her but I will be much better prepared next time!!!

A real gem.

wilisno
17-03-2012, 10:37 PM
You're not the only one who couldn't keep up with Queen Irene ! ;) ;) ;)

DarkZero01
16-04-2012, 12:36 AM
i saw irene tonight in the line up and decided to pick her for 1 hour. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I can never forget that scene where after i cum she cleans me off and still suck and tease my cock. Definately seeing her with a booking next month.
I don't know how else i would describe her. Once she is on bed, the wild side of her just unleashed at me, this is bad i think i might fallen in love with her. no good no good lol

keep up the great report brother wilisno

let us know who else can be the queen besides irene hehehe

HookedonHookerz
16-04-2012, 01:32 AM
i had irene and then lisa. So try lisa if irene is busy :love:
both those girls WOWed me.

wilisno
16-04-2012, 02:02 AM
i saw irene tonight in the line up and decided to pick her for 1 hour. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I can never forget that scene where after i cum she cleans me off and still suck and tease my cock. Definately seeing her with a booking next month.
I don't know how else i would describe her. Once she is on bed, the wild side of her just unleashed at me, this is bad i think i might fallen in love with her. no good no good lol

keep up the great report brother wilisno

let us know who else can be the queen besides irene hehehe

Hehe, thanks for your support, that's the comment I want to hear at this point in time ! :miao:

Yeah ! Next try Lisa after drinking some RedBull !

fullhouse
16-04-2012, 09:41 AM
must say with the brother recommendations,
she was fantastic

HookedonHookerz
27-04-2012, 06:43 PM
gona head to 5* after The Star tonight. I think Irene and Lisa would be my fantasy if i had the courage to do doubles! Do those two get along? Their service is similar in some ways, sharing techniques in their spare times together maybe? :love:

wilisno
27-04-2012, 08:40 PM
gona head to 5* after The Star tonight. I think Irene and Lisa would be my fantasy if i had the courage to do doubles! Do those two get along? Their service is similar in some ways, sharing techniques in their spare times together maybe? :love:

Irene doesn't do double as far as I'm concerned !

HookedonHookerz
28-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Irene doesn't do double as far as I'm concerned !

its an ongoing fantasy that i have, one that will be fulfilled one day.

wilisno
28-04-2012, 12:09 PM
its an ongoing fantasy that i have, one that will be fulfilled one day.

Does it have to be Irene ? Otherwise you can try the new sisters, they sure will do it, advertised as sister act !

pkw
12-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Wow ... Irene working 2 days in a row!?!? Heard her when walking out after my session with BoBo.

Jj999
12-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Seriously, I've given up.
This is far too random. Hahaha.

Does not match my punting time.

She's like an ace to 5*. She's there, then suddenly everyone is coming to 5*.
Hahaha.

wilisno
12-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Irene has an amazing memory too ! It was over 6 months when I saw her for the second time and she remember which room we were in the first time, and what topics we were talking about then ! And she remembered I gave her a red envelope because it was during a Chinese New Year ! :miao:

wilisno
06-07-2012, 11:46 PM
The QUEEN

Feeling Horny Today
Irene looks gorgeous tonight !

Jj999
07-07-2012, 09:45 AM
She 'rarely' look gorgeous! That's because she rarely shows up at 5*!

But when she do, then she's always gorgeous!... For those who are lucky enough to be able to book her soon enough.