PDA

View Full Version : General talk My experience

Newbie0703
13-07-2023, 11:29 PM
Hi everyone I’m new to this forum. Been going for not too long, only 4 shops.

First one was one at lawnton. Sa massage. I’ve gone maybe 4 times. Price was good. Or what I think is standard? First time I was offered FS by a young girl who looked 26. Went back a few more times never saw her again. Never got offered it or asked as it was broilers. Maybe it was her last day and I was the last client? Would rate the lowest.

Second I can’t remember the name. Kallangur next to I want to say subway and a gym? Went there twice. Okay quality massage. Offered HJ which I took. Disappointed was robotic. Would rate the 2nd lowest.

3rd one which is the most recent. Got offered FS on the flip. Asian girl about 26. Really petite girl. 10/10 but only been once as of yet. I think I got lucky but I will see about this shop. I only say that because I went and then read what others on here say about this place saying it’s all broilers. Maybe she is new or leaving? I don’t know all I did was send a text asking for an out of hours massage as most shops close by the time I finish work. So maybe they broilers couldn’t be effed to get out of bed that early and got the new or younger girl to do it. 1st place

4th was in Carina I think a TIkTok shop was quite a while ago. It’s up some stairs shop is on a main road. Opposite a gym. Price was okay. Asian lady. 35 years old give or take. Ok price. Opted for HJ. Would rank it in the middle. Not go to but not the last resort. 2nd place.

That’s just my experience over this last year. Ups and downs. I will have to come back to everyone about this new shop I found. See if my theory is right. Probably get an update for you guys in 2 weeks aka payday baby

CumShot
14-07-2023, 10:23 AM
welcome to the forum. enjoy the perpetual search for consistency

FreyaFan
14-07-2023, 11:00 AM
enjoy the perpetual search for consistency

LOL it's not hard to see why having a regular or not is a common topic on this forum, the search for consistency is real.

HornyPunter123
19-07-2023, 05:30 PM
The joys of punting

Ada Hill
20-07-2023, 09:31 PM
Maybe you should get more punting experiences.