PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Ageha and J Mirai

xxxdindin
14-07-2023, 12:04 AM
Have seen a lot of girls recently, and been lazy so have two girls review in one post

Just saw both girls this week, in short

J Ageha
face: 8.5
body: 8.5
bbbj: 8
sex: 8
service: 8.5

Many fellows already wrote the review for J Ageha, which I had more confidence in seeing her. Saw the roster, decided to pay a visit.

Walked into the room, I just found out that she very much looks like one of my friends especially when she smile. For a long time, I wanted to fuck that friend but I didn't want to ruin our friendship, so I was excited!

Shower, bbbj, sex all went very well. I agree the other fellow's report that J Ageha is not very active so you have to take the lead, she does everthing on the list which really meet the expections.

Overall, she is very cute and becuase she looks like my friend, make the session even more interesting to me. Her photos on the website doesn't do justice, the photos are more like じらいけい girl (I guess she was doing some kind of cosplay), real person is pretty, cute, next door girls in my eyes. She deserves more customers and guys please be gentle, let her enjoy the stay here.

J Mirai
face: 7
body: 7
bbbj: 7.5
sex: 7.5
service: 9

Saw J Mirai on her first day, there was another fellow already wrote the report and I very much agree with it.

A cute young girl, but not pretty. Reception asked for my reveiw after the session and I had to told them that Mirai is not my type

However, I can see that she did try hard to please customers, she gave me a big welcome hug and DFK straightaway after I walked into the room. It did quickly warm the session and made me happy. Probably she knew her face isn't that attractive so she used service to please her customers

Interestingly, she like Maroon 5 so that's cool, and when I talked about music that I like she quickly play that music from her phone, I think she really keen to please if you have something in common

Also, she was $170/30 mins, I saw in the other after report, Ginza replied that they changed to $150/30mins. If take the price into considerations, I would say it is not bad

One thing to add is that I think Ginza management/reception really wanna improve their service, they asked for more customer feedback. And I feel they wanna handle the issues and complaints on spot more than ever, they don't want to leave the negative things spread. After session with J Mirai, Leo at reception and the other female receptionst asked me if happy with the girl, if girl do things on the menu. I was kind of tired after session so I just wanted to get back into my car and take rest (lol), but felt good that they care about customer more now

Deffsp
15-07-2023, 12:06 AM
Agree with your Ageha's AR, she is special

Zed14341425
27-07-2023, 08:28 PM
did mirai do everthing on the list(SHOWER TOGETHER DFK DATY 69 BBBJ CIM)

Deffsp
28-07-2023, 06:43 PM
did mirai do everthing on the list(SHOWER TOGETHER DFK DATY 69 BBBJ CIM)

Yes but she is a bit inexperienced so slowly but sure

Zed14341425
31-07-2023, 01:44 PM
how long J Mirai is staying this time