PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Lalabells

legitl
14-07-2023, 11:44 PM
Hi can anyone comment on the talent at lalabells? Looking at the reviews here half of them look fake (under 10 posts or account made within the same month etc). What are your experiences and comparisons vs other shops in the area.

Smoh
14-07-2023, 11:59 PM
A few months ago when the place was run by Jenny, it was fantastic. The talent was young and fresh, and the service was top notch. But now it's run by the same mob as 88 Artarmon and the ML's are Milfs.
Pictures are all genuine but my recent experiences have been poor to average.

legitl
15-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the reply, where does Jenny run now or is there any good FS shop around the area?

Candy1234
15-07-2023, 01:57 PM
Uuu don’t let me start with this place!

Yes photos are “genuine” but some or most are enhanced and modified to the max! The infamous Concord 14 does the same, at least the talents at Concord is somewhat decent. Friendly at the greeting but when you walk out the demon will come out to play.

Prices for massage also dearer than most places so you better go else where.

devin.moo
15-07-2023, 02:18 PM
A few months ago when the place was run by Jenny, it was fantastic. The talent was young and fresh, and the service was top notch. But now it's run by the same mob as 88 Artarmon and the ML's are Milfs.
Pictures are all genuine but my recent experiences have been poor to average.
Missed Jennifer, good Mamasan when this Lalabelle established and didn’t visited since she left

Timeis629
16-07-2023, 12:57 AM
I guess we all in many respects live in the past- so YMMV as time moves on.
Visited twice in last week - did a post on Tammy who is just awesome at Lalabells - today I got Lucky (initially tried to book Coco) and it was a great GFE though light on in some departments- but managed FS bed edge, doggy, mish, cowgirl, DATY, BBBJ - shower before and after. Great premises and a variety of rooms.
I guess expectations are expectations but in all my recent punts few have come close to below par. Anyway you get what you give. Based on my two experiences in a week - I will go back for at least a third go.

Hidden Python
16-07-2023, 01:10 AM
This is my regular place and Jenny is still the manager,
The photos of the girls standing next to a pink wall where taken in the shop and are true, just their faces are blurted out,
When it comes to prices just pay Jenny the massage time you want and negotiate your tip with the girl,
Don’t forget every girl is different and every girl responds differently with each customer.so if you are a fat ugly dirty smelling beast of a man you are lucky the girls even want to take your money let alone wanting to touch you,

legitl
16-07-2023, 04:21 AM
Faces are blurred though so you can't really tell how old they are from it. Assuming most are in there 40s?

Timeis629
16-07-2023, 10:23 AM
Based on my two recent experiences MLs between 25 and 30. But both gave excellent to great service. Close enough to a GFE. I guess there is some poetic licence in this business and a case of “buyer beware” for a punter - but in all fairness you should restrict your doubts based on a REAL experience and not a runaway opinion on negative assumptions. On both occasions Mamasan on duty asked if I was happy with service - and I clearly said yes.

JamilAz
16-07-2023, 11:31 AM
I frequently punt here and the talent is usually good. If you're friendly and not a tight ass you'll get looked after here. Jenny the receptionist is a great chick she is always welcoming. Amy (SK), Suzy (SK), Tiffany (V), and Diana (V ) are in their early 20's. They also have some great busty girls with big racks if that's your thing.

asiafever
16-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Only went once, saw the brilliant Porsche (who remains my undisputed ml of the year) who then upped and left to Melbourne. It's an odd location that I just don't get to. I guess I would have made more of an effort if Porsche had hung around. Have wondered about girl quality since the change of ownership.

Sibon
16-07-2023, 03:58 PM
....so if you are a fat ugly dirty smelling beast of a man you are lucky the girls even want to take your money let alone wanting to touch you,

I presume we are similar. Any recommendation where I should go?

Hidden Python
16-07-2023, 04:27 PM
I presume we are similar. Any recommendation where I should go?

Sibon I recommend if you want to be a lean mean fuck those girls like crazy sex machine, go to the Gym and hit the treadmill,

frank.huang.ak
22-07-2023, 08:10 AM
I have been there couple of times. most girls I seen are milfs, some with big breasts.

The rooms are renovated and seem clean to me. Also rooms are spacious with showers.

Mamason was very friendly, also provided a small bottle of water.

CursedCoomer
22-07-2023, 08:48 PM
I frequently punt here and the talent is usually good. If you're friendly and not a tight ass you'll get looked after here. Jenny the receptionist is a great chick she is always welcoming. Amy (SK), Suzy (SK), Tiffany (V), and Diana (V ) are in their early 20's. They also have some great busty girls with big racks if that's your thing.

Who do you reckon has the best service out of those chicks? I wanna visit one day but don't wanna get a milf

Sargon1111
23-07-2023, 02:10 AM
Man do we all miss Porsche :(

iamjohnnygalt
23-07-2023, 01:36 PM
I have been there couple of times. most girls I seen are milfs, some with big breasts.

The rooms are renovated and seem clean to me. Also rooms are spacious with showers.

Mamason was very friendly, also provided a small bottle of water.

Glad to know the spacious rooms with showers. I visited a place near Villawood. Service was good, but infra was very poor. So not feeling like going again at all.

asiafever
24-07-2023, 11:47 AM
Man do we all miss Porsche :(

Yeah I was very late to the party there, saw her on like her 2nd last shift or something.

pocket rocket
24-07-2023, 04:43 PM
At last, found the magnificent mamasan / receptionist Jenny ex 88A Artarmon. Long lasting sadness that I never had the opportunity to have a massage and extras sessions with her .... definitely one for the "Mamasans you want to fuck but couldn't" thread.

mcfly
02-08-2023, 02:51 PM
I wanna visit one day but don't wanna get a milf

You wouldn’t like to fuck a milf?

F0x
04-08-2023, 07:41 AM
You wouldn’t like to fuck a milf?

I find the word disparity funny.

A MILF by definition is actually a desirable term, yet it's often been used here in a derogatory way.

I.e Mum I'd LOVE TO FUCK, yet it's used as I don't want to get A Mum I'd Love to Fuck.

🤣

Have to scoot myself to Lala one day it's gaining a bit of traction due to the mamasan running it it seems!

l337dude
04-08-2023, 10:51 AM
I'd love to fuck a mum anyday :P

I like how the mamasan runs the shop, pricing, setup/description etc, it's just in a crappy location for me, how does this place compare to say Burwood 14? In terms of quality of girls and service provided, I know both have showers in room etc.

Bunty4
04-08-2023, 08:27 PM
Mamasan is one of the best girls that 227 NS had … she was an absolute classic and provided excellent part 1 and part 2.5…I go to lalabellas just to see her.

wachumba
05-08-2023, 01:41 AM
Lalabells have what could be the fattest ML i have seen on their wechat atm. Looks like she would be over 100kg and break the massage table if she jumped on with you.

DrML202
09-08-2023, 12:42 AM
Lalabells best place in the area for a late-night punt. When other places are shut or have 50+ aged WL's or junky looking WL's this place surprisingly has a few young hotties working late.

winning2121
09-08-2023, 12:21 PM
Lol genuinely laughed

Bunnyboi
09-08-2023, 07:50 PM
The new Irish girl is a great fuck. A nice change from the usual Asian WL.

Wigglyworm
11-08-2023, 11:09 AM
What was the damage on the Irish Girl and what services does she offer?

iamthewalrus
11-08-2023, 11:17 AM
AFAIK mamasan Jenny still is connected to 88 Artarmon . Seems like many her crave more from her .. but i doubt it outside of her super teasing.
Hubby is in the mix with the shops ... wouldn't mess with him if you value your nuts.

legitl
29-09-2023, 02:32 AM
Any intel on the Vietnamese chicks there? Any of them busty plus natural?

Sibon
29-09-2023, 04:32 AM
Hi can anyone comment on the talent at lalabells? Looking at the reviews here half of them look fake (under 10 posts or account made within the same month etc). What are your experiences and comparisons vs other shops in the area.

I'm glad it is out in middle of nowhere. I don't even know how to get there. No train, no bus and no ferry going there.

Zenxxx
03-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Any western girls at this place? Roster seems all asian at the few times I've looked of recent.

personaa
03-10-2023, 01:18 PM
Irish Rosie, She was there yesterday or day before. I read a good review on her. I tried one Viet girl there Linda, Linda or Lina it was OK, she was nice. The good thing about this shop is that most photos are real.

Zenxxx
04-10-2023, 10:41 PM
Hmmm. Is she slim by any chance?
Also the photos they are using for Lisa is actually a friend of a friend lol but yes some of the photos with the store setting would be legit

personaa
04-10-2023, 10:48 PM
Not slim as you see in Asian girls. On Lisa. There is a good reason that she didn't want to use her own photos. Will DM you on this.

J3ffrey
06-10-2023, 02:38 PM
Not slim as you see in Asian girls. On Lisa. There is a good reason that she didn't want to use her own photos. Will DM you on this.

Thought that pic was actually her, was on my list to see.
Any info how she actually looks like, age etc?

Hsteve
06-10-2023, 03:14 PM
Those girls photos looks legit as taken from shop as I had been there before. Shop is newly renovated I reckoned
Good shop environments with shower inside the room big area and new

JamilAz
07-10-2023, 08:06 AM
Thought that pic was actually her, was on my list to see.
Any info how she actually looks like, age etc?

I've seen Lisa she's pretty cute. 5'10, slim build, excellent service, has great English and good banter, the shop uses fake photos for girls who have boyfriends, husbands, and girls not wanting their families to know they are working in the industry. I've spoken to Jenny the mamasan about this and that was the reasoning which is fair enough.

JamilAz
07-10-2023, 08:08 AM
The majority of the photos of the girls are real. I frequent there weekly and have a regular I see and I can vouch for the photos.

rhu514
09-10-2023, 07:52 PM

Can you DM me this too, wanted to go visit her for a session

rhu514
09-10-2023, 09:02 PM

Can you share what the issue is with lisa

rhu514
10-10-2023, 09:57 AM

Are you able to pm me or tell me why Lisa's photos are an issue
Thanks

personaa
10-10-2023, 02:31 PM
There are no issues, she doesn't want to have her photo on the site. Privacy I guess.

JamilAz
01-11-2023, 03:44 PM
Lisa's updated new photos at the moment are very similar to what she looks like in real life. Either way, she offers a great service you won't be disappointed. She is also one of the younger girls on their roster at the moment.

Sargon1111
05-11-2023, 11:27 AM
Lisa is one of the girls from n5m/42g

Octane79
19-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Could of Aussies listed on their roster. Not many reviews on this place... is this a warning sign?