PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire VERY PRETTY J NORI

neroo
17-07-2023, 12:36 PM
Had a delightful time with J Nori yesterday...
She walks into the room with a big smile that lights up the room. Very pretty face if you ask me, looks exactly like photo 2 and 3 so you have a good idea what you're in for.

We're kissing and hugging whilst we undress, and she spanks me as we enter the shower. I can already tell she's got a cheeky side (excuse the pun).
I play with her small but nice breasts while she washes me. We have a soapy embrace with more kissing. She goes down for a bj and I'm rock hard now.

We dry off and caress each other in front of the mirror. She has a nice bum which is amazing to grab.
I pick her up and place her gently on the bed on her back. With her legs spread wide and me in between, we make out and I slowly explore make my way down.
I start going down on her and she's very responsive, wriggling her body and moaning, I even manage two fingers inside, but be gentle boys she's tight.
I make my way to her side and she starts blowing me while I have my fingers inside her.
She tries to take me deep and gets about 3/4 of the way, I realise she's into it so I ever so gently thrust and she responds well. I lean over for a gentle face fuck.

Onto the main event one thing that really stuck out was that she loves to kiss while doing it. So if you like that, you're in for a treat.
Because of that she very much feels like a gf. Very responsive and happy to do multiple positions.
She looks great in the mirror so I take full advantage of all the angles.
Doggy is a treat because of her bum. And she's not afraid to arch her back and stick it out.
I finish in doggy which is not usual for me, but I couldn't hold it in.

Buzzer's going off but she doesn't rush me.
We wash off, chat, get dressed and she kisses me goodbye and she sees me off with that radiant smile of hers.
She's a super sweet girl with a sprinkle of naughty, treat her nice and you'll have fun.

LuvJapPusssy
17-07-2023, 01:10 PM
Thanks for review/intel @neroo
So many good new J-girls. Seems Ginza's probly screening out the bad short-stay J-girls now.

rod4fun
17-07-2023, 02:10 PM
Managed to make a booking. Still available. Exciting.

neroo
17-07-2023, 03:54 PM
Thanks for review/intel @neroo
So many good new J-girls. Seems Ginza's probly screening out the bad short-stay J-girls now.

No worries bro! Yep I agree... and reception is attentive to feedback, and they also have an in house J trainer which is helping...service is becoming more consistent.
So many good j girls now...hard to pick...good problem to have lol

neroo
17-07-2023, 03:56 PM
Managed to make a booking. Still available. Exciting.

Nice bro hope you have fun, I reckon Nori is still under the radar, with so many J girls on the roster.

Oldguy61
17-07-2023, 05:33 PM
Nice bro hope you have fun, I reckon Nori is still under the radar, with so many J girls on the roster.

Well written review. Thanlyou I got hard reading it. Has made me what to book her.

PKING2
17-07-2023, 08:37 PM
+1 for nori

Pretty next door girl. And surprisingly if you can communicate with her she is very funny girl. Like stand up comedian lol. Her favourite phrase " sexual harassment " and she touch you naughtily

neroo
18-07-2023, 10:45 AM
Well written review. Thanlyou I got hard reading it. Has made me what to book her.

Thank you. Good to know I made an old guy hard hahaha

neroo
18-07-2023, 10:50 AM
+1 for nori

Pretty next door girl. And surprisingly if you can communicate with her she is very funny girl. Like stand up comedian lol. Her favourite phrase " sexual harassment " and she touch you naughtily

You reminded me! In the shower she kept tickling me in the butt, like RIGHT in there, and giggling. Thought it was abit kinky...spanking me and prodding me.

Legslad
28-11-2023, 10:27 AM
Had a delightful time with J Nori yesterday...
She walks into the room with a big smile that lights up the room. Very pretty face if you ask me, looks exactly like photo 2 and 3 so you have a good idea what you're in for.

We're kissing and hugging whilst we undress, and she spanks me as we enter the shower. I can already tell she's got a cheeky side (excuse the pun).
I play with her small but nice breasts while she washes me. We have a soapy embrace with more kissing. She goes down for a bj and I'm rock hard now.

We dry off and caress each other in front of the mirror. She has a nice bum which is amazing to grab.
I pick her up and place her gently on the bed on her back. With her legs spread wide and me in between, we make out and I slowly explore make my way down.
I start going down on her and she's very responsive, wriggling her body and moaning, I even manage two fingers inside, but be gentle boys she's tight.
I make my way to her side and she starts blowing me while I have my fingers inside her.
She tries to take me deep and gets about 3/4 of the way, I realise she's into it so I ever so gently thrust and she responds well. I lean over for a gentle face fuck.

Onto the main event one thing that really stuck out was that she loves to kiss while doing it. So if you like that, you're in for a treat.
Because of that she very much feels like a gf. Very responsive and happy to do multiple positions.
She looks great in the mirror so I take full advantage of all the angles.
Doggy is a treat because of her bum. And she's not afraid to arch her back and stick it out.
I finish in doggy which is not usual for me, but I couldn't hold it in.

Buzzer's going off but she doesn't rush me.
We wash off, chat, get dressed and she kisses me goodbye and she sees me off with that radiant smile of hers.
She's a super sweet girl with a sprinkle of naughty, treat her nice and you'll have fun.

I had a very similar punt with J Nori a couple of weeks ago. She is really good fun. Lots of DFK and play. Wonderful squatting cowgirl fuck that was truely excellent. She enjoyed me watching and enjoying myself. She’s got a very slightly larger bum that my typical ideal (I like them pretty slim), but she was magic in doggie. She really positioned it with invitation - not like some girls who contrive to make it a bit tricky. She was welcoming me in…and I took the invitation. Enel manger some DFK in doggie.
Nori leaves you with the impression that she enjoys her work!

neroo
09-12-2023, 08:01 AM
I had a very similar punt with J Nori a couple of weeks ago. She is really good fun. Lots of DFK and play. Wonderful squatting cowgirl fuck that was truely excellent. She enjoyed me watching and enjoying myself. She’s got a very slightly larger bum that my typical ideal (I like them pretty slim), but she was magic in doggie. She really positioned it with invitation - not like some girls who contrive to make it a bit tricky. She was welcoming me in…and I took the invitation. Enel manger some DFK in doggie.
Nori leaves you with the impression that she enjoys her work!

Good to hear that she's come back with the same enthusiasm as before. Might need to make a return visit myself!

aquaman69
09-12-2023, 12:49 PM
dude ... I didnt want to go out today but ... reading this omg ... sashimi time for sure! pic is accurate that is really good.. so hard to believe pics these days

Jack-Jack
09-12-2023, 06:42 PM
+2 for accuracy of review and photos and for that price shes a bargain solid service u can just sit and relax plus she can be bit cheeky to spice up the session

hereforgoodtime
21-12-2023, 09:01 PM
Saw Nori last week based on this thread. Agree with everything here. She definitely provide a cheeky GFE and is non-rushed. She really tried to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied. I won't write a full AR cause she has plenty and covers all bases. I definitely recommend her, she might not be considered the prettiest (she's still very pretty) but she has that cute next door vibe and is very cute.

LuvJapPusssy
22-12-2023, 09:04 AM
Seen Nori before and can agree about the above AR. Shes beautiful IMHO. Very GFE, doesnt rush or time watch and puts in all her effort to make sure you're happy.