PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Nori - Cute girl next door and good service

yoshiPP
17-07-2023, 06:03 PM
Saw J Nori on her first day on Saturday. Heard she had good feedback so took a punt and gave it a go with a 1hr booking.

Surprisingly, pretty good session. Ginza J girls seem to be getting more and more consistent, and this appears to be a result of management constantly trying to gather feedback.

Nori walks in, introduces herself and is quite cheeky. Description is pretty accurate from the website, slim girl not too skinny not too chubby. Has a nice big bum that’s good for doggy. Overall thumbs up.

She is from Tokyo, 23YO and is into J-Rock. Neat.

Service is pretty good as she has experience from a previous visit to Sydney. Soft BBBJ and she goes surprisingly deep. Worked up two shots , the first completely covering her back, even almost getting it on her head lol. Most things provided except CIM - she was willing but didn’t opt for it. Very GFE overall and is very playful and cheeky.

Reception again keen on feedback after the session and super friendly. Much friendlier than last year where reception wouldn’t even look up or acknowledge you.

Overall good service from both the girl and Ginza.

hornedbeast
17-07-2023, 08:38 PM
What a 'Kodak moment', shooting cum all over her back!

PKING2
17-07-2023, 11:36 PM
That reception guy mr L. Is one of the best ginza has atm.

yoshiPP
18-07-2023, 11:56 AM
What a 'Kodak moment', shooting cum all over her back!

I was taken aback when it happened considering I rubbed one out the night before. Reminded me of the glaze on the og krispe kremes