PDA

View Full Version : Shop info What is the best shop in Sydney?

NightShift
17-07-2023, 08:21 PM
Guys, What is the best shop in Sydney for full sex? (None of those massage only Bullshit places.)

Farkersfolly
17-07-2023, 08:53 PM
Guys, What is the best shop in Sydney for full sex? (None of those massage only Bullshit places.)
Quite an open ended question:
Price
Value
Quality of girls and service
Decor
Accessibility
Honesty of photos on website
My faves: depends on my mood and how cashed up I am
42G
Miss Heavens
Roseville Rose
Croydon Palace
666 Waterloo
Something more intimate and not a shop: Cultivate a couple private regulars
May take awhile but worth the effort
To put this context I prefer Korean and Vietnamese girls.Occasionally older girls closer to my age 68
Sometimes something a little exotic like a Mauritian or Persian
The above shops each have a roster to suit each need

NightShift
17-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Yes. 42G, I hear good things about that place but it’s way too far. Maybe later this month I’ll check it out.

Sibon
17-07-2023, 09:21 PM

Bellevue 12.

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]

priapus1966
17-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Bunnings is the place for Tools.

NightShift
17-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Bellevue 12.

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]

Thanks. Never heard of that shop..

PKING2
17-07-2023, 10:14 PM
Thanks. Never heard of that shop..
Don't just don't lol, I know you are still young lol

asian slayer
17-07-2023, 10:38 PM
Surely ginza reigns supreme

bleekpit
17-07-2023, 10:39 PM
I like the Apple store.

Farkersfolly
18-07-2023, 12:32 AM
Surely ginza reigns supreme
I could answer that honestly but like others before me I would get banned
Don’t poke the bear

wilisno
18-07-2023, 12:35 AM
Don’t poke the bear

You know that because you got banned before.

Farkersfolly
18-07-2023, 12:59 AM
You know that because you got banned before.

Good you’re honest about IP address tracking

NightShift
18-07-2023, 01:29 AM
Don't just don't lol, I know you are still young lol

Okay. I won’t check that place out then.

Thanks.

wilisno
18-07-2023, 01:36 AM
Good you’re honest about IP address tracking

Yeah, guys with an agenda won’t stay long here.

woods23
18-07-2023, 02:04 AM

Ginza no 1:)
Ginza empire no 1
Ginza no 2 :)
Ginza empire no 2

GoldfishMan
18-07-2023, 08:12 AM
If I had to rank them, I'd say:
1. Ginza Club
2. Ginza Empire
3. N5M
Outsiders: 42G, Kyoto and sister shop in Surry Hills.

To find the best shop, you think about how that shop can attract the best talent. Pay scale is king, second is location (how much the girl has to pay Uber to get to work/home?), and then finally it's about how well the place is run.

Out of this list of shops, Ginza Club is unique because it gives the 1 room to the girl for her entire shift. Some lower end shops also do this, but GC is the only "premium" shop that does it. I would imagine that this is a great arrangement for the girl.

HowTo28891298
18-07-2023, 03:19 PM
Don’t poke the bear

Any chance you could DM me with your response?

bleekpit
18-07-2023, 05:18 PM
If I had to rank them, I'd say:
1. Ginza Club
2. Ginza Empire
3. N5M
Outsiders: 42G, Kyoto and sister shop in Surry Hills.

To find the best shop, you think about how that shop can attract the best talent. Pay scale is king, second is location (how much the girl has to pay Uber to get to work/home?), and then finally it's about how well the place is run.

Out of this list of shops, Ginza Club is unique because it gives the 1 room to the girl for her entire shift. Some lower end shops also do this, but GC is the only "premium" shop that does it. I would imagine that this is a great arrangement for the girl.

how are Kyoto and sister shop girls? I've never been. Most of the photos look legit since it seems like it is taken on premises but they look like they add 20 different filters in postprocessing xD i'm worried that when i meet the girl it will be an old lady or at least a completely different face lol

At Ginza, don't the girls also live there for the duration of their stay in Sydney? I've seen some girls on their last day and they have all of their luggage in the room for their flight the next day at the 278 cleveland st location.

kere
18-07-2023, 05:20 PM
At Ginza, don't the girls also live there for the duration of their stay in Sydney? I've seen some girls on their last day and they have all of their luggage in the room for their flight the next day at the 278 cleveland st location.
Those must be the Japanese short-stays who are to be avoided at all costs :anger:

bleekpit
18-07-2023, 05:44 PM
Those must be the Japanese short-stays who are to be avoided at all costs :anger:

for the most part yea.
but J Kanon, who was a short stay, at 20yo will forever be one of the best J girls at Ginza in my mind. not a single bad review here either.
was only in syd for 2 weeks, but if our communication was clear, she said she's coming back in about 3 months (grain of salt though since english was not very good xD)

personaa
18-07-2023, 07:08 PM
For Asians 42G and No5 are alright but their talent has nose dived significantly. Had to walk twice from both shops as I couldn't find anyone attractive. Same kind of talent can be found elsewhere.

Ghost2hauntU
18-07-2023, 10:13 PM
100% agree with personaa as to N5M. Been visiting there on and off every few months since 2020 and have always walked out. Very ordinary looking WLs they’re asking extraordinary prices.